Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

First the City Council got "coned" into the Red-Flex system,(they never stood a chance against these Scam Artists) and like many other cities are tied into a multi-million dollar exit fee if they try and get out of the 5 year contract.
The Cameras are "cloudy" in their legality at best. But unlike other cities who have found themselves in this mess,and bit the bullet paid the penalty and got out of it,our council is desperately trying to find a way to prop up this Scam until the Contract runs out at the end of Five Years.
Now using the second attempt at "Scare Tactics" (the first was Car Confiscation,which never happened,because it was illegal) Now this dumb idea of turning off Utilities. Which is just as 'Cloudy as the Car Confiscation.
It's time for the Council and Mayor to stop this nonsense and boot this Scam out of our City like many other cities have done. And if they really want to have safety do it the Right Way with Longer Yellows and Delayed Reds. Which has been proven to almost completely solve the Red Light problem when used. Otherwise they are just coning themselves. And they will be remembered Not for the good things they have done but only for this Scam. 30
paul

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

also very stupid - I live in the county, what can the city do? If the city tried to do that to me, I would have a lawyer in 30 seconds and sue the hell out of the city.
So, they are going to punish a whole family because of an illegal ticket?
Reminds me of Sunland Park politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Cruces Discussions

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Eric 68,442
las cruces sun news - going out of business 23 hr paul 4
BREAKING: Motorcycle officer injured in morning... (Apr '08) Tue Retired Fire Chief 9
Review: Cisneros Locksmith Mon Yolanda Talamantes 1
Shake shops becoming cool spots to hang out (May '11) Mon moron 81
County has given hundreds of gay marriage licenses Jul 27 Belle Sexton 3
affrique (May '12) Jul 25 Sailboat1107 210
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Dona Ana County was issued at July 31 at 4:55AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Las Cruces Jobs

•••