Oldsmar man pleads not-guilty in alleged telemarketing scam

A Florida man accused of orchestrating a credit-card telemarketing scam that defrauded more than $12-million from U.S. consumers says he's not-guilty. Peter Porcelli II was arraigned today in U.S. District ... Full Story
SICK OF FLORIDA

Tampa, FL

#1 Nov 16, 2007
IT TRULY AMAZES ME THAT THIS PORCELLI CHARACTER IS STILL FREE. AFTER READING THE STIPULATED FACTS MAY 18, 2007, WHERE HE CLEARLY ADMITS TO KNOWINGLY COMMITTING FRAUD, KNOWINGLY WENT INTO THE SCAM WITH KYLE KIMOTO THAT HE STILL CLAIMS TO BE INNOCENT AND CONTINUE'S TO PUT THE BLAME ON THE VARIOUS AGENCIES WHO FINALLY TOOK HIM DOWN. NOW TO BOOT HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUDULENT FORECLOSURE RELIEF LOANS HERE IN FLORIDA, STEALING HOMES VIA FRAUD AND GUESS WHO TUTORED HIM IN THAT SCAM....KYLE KIMOTO AGAIN. PORCELLI USED KIMOTO'S SAFEHARBOUR FOUNDATION FLYER TO CONTINUE INTO A NEW SCAM. QUESTION? WHAT IS FLORIDA DOING ABOUT THIS? WHILE HE IS FREE FOR LESS THAN 60 DAYS NOW, HE IS CONTINUING TO TAKE PROCEEDS FROM THE HOMES AND HIDING THE FUNDS FROM THE US GOV? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? HE STILL CONTINUE'S TO HARASS THE FAMILIES, WHAT IS FLORIDA DOING ABOUT THIS? NOTHING AS OF YET, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE THEY NEED TO INDICT HIM FOR THESE CRIMES HERE.

FLORIDA NEEDS TO STEP IT UP AND INDICT PORCELLI ASAP. WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD MOVE TO FLORIDA THE NUMBER 1 STATE FOR FRAUD. THE CRIMINALS BECAUSE IT IS SO EASY TO GET AWAY WITH FRAUDULENT CRIMES, THAT WHO. MOVING OUT OF HERE ASAP.
Tinkerbell

Zephyrhills, FL

#2 Nov 16, 2007
That's right!! Florida is not doing anything! This is ridiculous. He should have been locked up right there and then. Why is he still out?
Audrey

Tampa, FL

#3 Nov 27, 2007
I have done the research on this scammer, boy he is a real doozie. Florida is the most backwards state ever. It took Illinios to finally send Porcelli a huge message.

As in the christmas song "Where are you Christmas"
Florida Citizens should change the words and sing instead "Where are you Florida Justice"

This is the worst state to live in.#1 for all types of fraud and the Judges just sit there, get paid to let these criminals run around all over Florida, now that is sick.
DreamAngel

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2007
He stole my house out from under my family in the time of crisis. He promised he would be there,yeah to make payments impossible,and get my family out on the street before you could blink an eye. All I have to say is Thank You Illinois, and Good Riddence to a waste of Human space.
In the Business

Tampa, FL

#5 Feb 12, 2008
Maybe you should have been smart enough to know what it is your getting into. I personally know Pete Porcelli and yes, what he did was wrong. But you can only blame yourself for what you fell for. Get some common sense people.
Party of Five

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2008
In the Business, get the facts before you say get some common sense. I agree with DreamAngel, Thank you Illinois. It is fraud and they get your home before you can get all the research done. Fraud is Fraud!!
Josie

Sarasota, FL

#7 Mar 21, 2008
In the Business wrote:
Maybe you should have been smart enough to know what it is your getting into. I personally know Pete Porcelli and yes, what he did was wrong. But you can only blame yourself for what you fell for. Get some common sense people.
Well if you know this Porcelli character, than it really doesn't say to much about you sir. He ran a good scam and it finally caught up with him. Now he faces even more criminal charges, finally. Maybe Kimoto has a new scam for Porcelli to start ripping people off. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Not, he's in prison for a long long time. Thank GOD for that.
scam watcher

Hurricane, UT

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Kyle kimoto has been onto a new scam from jail working through his wife Juliette Kimoto and many others. recently the ftc filed formal complaints against kyle, Juliette, Tasha Jn Paul (former employee of Kyle), Mike Henricksen (former employee who moved out of the country to avoid prosecution)and many others. It seems Kyle and Juliette have sucked in many family members of the henricksen family to be the front people for his scams like Rachel Cook who is a sister of mike, steve Henricksen who is mikes brother just to name a few. David Greer is another one who Ran a scam company with Kyle Kimoto out of Florida selling bogus credit cards as well as running a grant scam company for the Kimoto's with Tasha Jn Paul. David Greer, learning well from Kyle, is running his own grant scam company out of las Vegas Nevada as we speak. Tasha Jn Paul (formerly Know as Tasha Swensen) and MiKe Henricksen both fled the country to avoid the slammer.... i worked with peter porcelli for a year and a half and the changes that took place after he was involved with the kimotos was night and day. i couldn't sit by`and watch him steal innocent peoples homes but I believe with all my heart Kyle kimoto corrupted his mind.... Peter was a good man.
Louise

Clearwater, FL

#9 Sep 28, 2010
In the Business wrote:
Sorry that you know him, but justice is finally being served up to him again. One less dirtbag out there.
Louise

Clearwater, FL

#10 Sep 28, 2010
scam watcher wrote:
Kyle kimoto has been onto a new scam from jail working through his wife Juliette Kimoto and many others. recently the ftc filed formal complaints against kyle, Juliette, Tasha Jn Paul (former employee of Kyle), Mike Henricksen (former employee who moved out of the country to avoid prosecution)and many others. It seems Kyle and Juliette have sucked in many family members of the henricksen family to be the front people for his scams like Rachel Cook who is a sister of mike, steve Henricksen who is mikes brother just to name a few. David Greer is another one who Ran a scam company with Kyle Kimoto out of Florida selling bogus credit cards as well as running a grant scam company for the Kimoto's with Tasha Jn Paul. David Greer, learning well from Kyle, is running his own grant scam company out of las Vegas Nevada as we speak. Tasha Jn Paul (formerly Know as Tasha Swensen) and MiKe Henricksen both fled the country to avoid the slammer.... i worked with peter porcelli for a year and a half and the changes that took place after he was involved with the kimotos was night and day. i couldn't sit by`and watch him steal innocent peoples homes but I believe with all my heart Kyle kimoto corrupted his mind.... Peter was a good man.
Well I tend to disagree that Porcelli was a good man before Kimoto. Porcelli ran many scams prior to Kimoto and he even had his own family involved. Surprised the feds haven't got Porcelli's wife yet. Hoping that will come soon.
judge

Benicia, CA

#11 Dec 5, 2010
Porcelli is an awful manipulative man. Kyle was only in his late 20s when he went into business with Porcelli. Porcelli was a multi-million took Kyle under his wing and manipulated him. Porcelli also has numerous other faudulent convictions unrelated to this. This was Kyles first. It is naive to think a 26 year old kid could have come up with this elaborate telemarketing scheme when following a man with years of successful experience in this industy. Porcelli was a smart man sold Kyle out and to get himself off. It is unfortunate a young age is facing 29 years in prison for getting involved with the wrong crowd. It is true be carely who you trust and who you do business with.
Mister E

Saint Petersburg, FL

#12 Apr 24, 2012
Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I tend to disagree that Porcelli was a good man before Kimoto. Porcelli ran many scams prior to Kimoto and he even had his own family involved. Surprised the feds haven't got Porcelli's wife yet. Hoping that will come soon.
Excuse me, for all of you sick people trashing him, he has feelings too. Maybe all you people shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet! Get a life people. You happen to be talking about my dad & my mom. You all should go to hell, you dont know what it is liek to have people trashing your father on the internet and not being able to see him everyday. Our family already has enough stress the LEAST you scumbags could do is mind your own buisness. You guys are gonna believe some bull crap article? Be my guest, It is all full of lies. Watch what you say
Mister E

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 Apr 24, 2012
Kimoto was the worst person out there, stop believing every damn thing you read. You people are SICK
just to set it straight

High Springs, FL

#14 May 23, 2012
Mister E wrote:
Kimoto was the worst person out there, stop believing every damn thing you read. You people are SICK
. Mr E is absolutely correct. I worked for Pete for 9 years. Through a lot of great times. I was part of the good old days with MRG&L the Smokers, I knew his whole family and he was a great man. I have a lot of respect for him. His wife and his kids have been through so much, he lost his Dad, Sr. And his mom. He was a stand up guy. I was in the office the day the feds showed up and I was the one who listened to the tapes of the deals. They were clean. People believe the papers and internet articles and. Don't know the facts. Keep your head held high Mr. E, tell your mom Hello.
Dani Lamberto

Plymouth, MA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
How can a scam this size get so big? Look at the details at www.thecaribbeancruisescam.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Largo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a very good vet to take my puppy 10 hr NewtoFeatherSound 1
Review: 10 Minute Locksmith Wed Mary 2
Which is best, quickest, and easiest online pay... (May '13) Tue JohnnyG35 3
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Oct 25 paranoid states 60
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Oct 23 kadamson 1,181
Best Vape shop in clearwater Florida Oct 22 Ana Teresa 3
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) Oct 21 Coco 101
Largo Dating
Find my Match

Largo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Largo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Largo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]