PoolDisaster

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Lied about everything. when i finally fired him he refused to reimburse me for my material cost. Got me for $3,800. Trust me pay the extra money and have a reputable pool builder build your pool.
poolguy5555

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2007

6 years in business and only 2 complaints....you cant please everyone but we try
PoolDisaster

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

You are a stinking liar!!! How about you send me a check for the $3,800 you owe me. How is it you have been in business 6 years when you told me you were just starting your own gig? You tried this business 6 years ago and took everyones money and ran. Now your back and doing it again. As for the 2 complaints, Why dont you respond to the BBB? by the way it is 3 complaints now and i know of a fourth coming soon.
rjroger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

I done business with this company. yes you can't please evey one, that business but this company is honest. if you complain bears some wight contact 6 on you side and follow up with the bbb
PoolDisaster

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Looks like this crook moved to Hammond LA. Buyers Beware. BBB shows the company is out of business because the BBB's mail has been returned non deliverable.
Pool Disaster

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2007

Nevermind the above message. I found him around Houston, Texas. Buyer Beware in Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laplace Discussions

Search the Laplace Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 15 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,113
Charles White Jr Apr 9 old friend 1
What's that inside that bullfrog's belly? Reser... Apr 6 joy 3
PUTIN is the MAN, ... OBAMA is the mouse! Mar '14 are you a MAN or mouse 1
LaPlace man sentenced to 30 years in prison for... Feb '14 KLOVE 1
Catholic Charismatic Renewal conference to be i... Jan '14 Eliezer 1
2 area men arrested after cocaine found in truck (Jul '09) Nov '13 joe chavera 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Laplace Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Laplace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance