created by: ducty and fred | Sep 23, 2011

Lansing, IL

68 votes

have you been to the Paris Illinois topix board?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 24, 2011
 
whats down there
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2011
 
FREE POPCORN AT RURAL KING!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 5, 2011
 
the broad on there is nuts....assumes different id's and attacks everybody 'cause her sister was killed. shes from lansing...jan bruno or payton...its hard to tell
Fred

Nineveh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi Jan we're here for a visit. Now all your friends can find out what you have been doing.... and how you treat everyone out of town, nothing but the truth Jan, The truth never hurt anybody , can't sue us for the truth can you? Now what is it we have been talking about, Oh ya, your nephew, what was it he did, and how did you try and help? Fill in the blanks and be truthful now, we have it in print in other forums.
Jans Lover

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 4, 2011
 
Damn you people levae her alone I'm trying to get laid here
Jans Husband

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 4, 2011
 
I'll find you buddy and your going to get it screwing around with my little porkie pooh
info

Rockville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Darren Wilson wrote:
the broad on there is nuts....assumes different id's and attacks everybody 'cause her sister was killed. shes from lansing...jan bruno or payton...its hard to tell
Husbands name Duane T Mills, so I guess it's Janice S Payton Burno Mills

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

info wrote:
<quoted text>
Husbands name Duane T Mills, so I guess it's Janice S Payton Burno Mills
shes really off her rocker today...draggin up all the old postings...the dirtier the better...guess she likes porn??? she's trying to control rural king but its not gonna happen!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Darren Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
shes really off her rocker today...draggin up all the old postings...the dirtier the better...guess she likes porn??? she's trying to control rural king but its not gonna happen!!!
DUCT MAN is still the popcorn KING!!!!!New batch just comin' out of the popper!!
Leigh

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

info wrote:
<quoted text>
Husbands name Duane T Mills, so I guess it's Janice S Payton Burno Mills
yeah but think of all the alias's...too many to even think about listing!!!! We could try????

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Leigh wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but think of all the alias's...too many to even think about listing!!!! We could try????
yeah she is on there now answering her own questions under different names. why doesn't her family do something with her...like put her in the nut house??? oh well...maybe they dont care...i'm tired of dickering with her...she's an abuser...has hit her sister and told her other sister to go to hell, right here on topix and then had the posting removed!!!!!
CEASE AND DESIST

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
<quoted text>fUNNY...YOU TALK ABOUT using a ALIAS & YOU ARE THE MURDER VICTIM'S EX-mother-in law Josie Brooks...you should be ashamed.
What are you going to do when you have to tell your grand daughter you are being sued for libel?
WE KNOW IT'S YOU & A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORKING FOR JAN'S LAWYER WILL DOCUMENT IT!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You don't know JACK, you CRAZED WHACKJOB, who is ALSO USING AN ALIAS--But whose REAL NAME IS JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS and she is the notorious Madame of the Celebration of Buttplugs parties that have shocked the tristate area.

Hope that clears things up for EVERYONE!!!

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAGG GGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
purple squirrel

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

REAL Crime Fighters wrote:
<quoted text>fUNNY...YOU TALK ABOUT using a ALIAS & YOU ARE THE MURDER VICTIM'S EX-mother-in law Josie Brooks...you should be ashamed.
What are you going to do when you have to tell your grand daughter you are being sued for libel?
WE KNOW IT'S YOU & A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORKING FOR JAN'S LAWYER WILL DOCUMENT IT!
Would that be the private investigator who named poor, innocent Catherine Singer as yet another one of your VICTIMS, Jannie the Poo??? The poor woman you were so sure was CU??

EGG ON FACE!!!

EGG ON FACE!!!

EGG ON FACE!!!

EGG ON FACE!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL I didn’t even know these posts were here until she accused me on Paris Topix of nasty posts that I made here…If she doesn’t know anything else…in the year and a half this has been going on… I post only using the name CU… I’m famous for cutting and pasting, guess I better start doing that with her rants from Paris on here. You just can’t teach an old bitch dog new tricks…she has barked up the wrong tree and involved innocent individuals on more than one occasion, and I believe on this thread also… Maybe you should learn to cock your hind leg and piss on the trees instead of barking so much…Of course as always “this is my own opinion.” No lies, no threats, just FACTS.
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

C U Gal wrote:
LOL I didn’t even know these posts were here until she accused me on Paris Topix of nasty posts that I made here…If she doesn’t know anything else…in the year and a half this has been going on… I post only using the name CU… I’m famous for cutting and pasting, guess I better start doing that with her rants from Paris on here. You just can’t teach an old bitch dog new tricks…she has barked up the wrong tree and involved innocent individuals on more than one occasion, and I believe on this thread also… Maybe you should learn to cock your hind leg and piss on the trees instead of barking so much…Of course as always “this is my own opinion.” No lies, no threats, just FACTS.
You just posted EVERYTHING YOU ARE there CU..... nasty, old, bitch, but you "cock that hind leg" SO GOOD & I can't get enough of your good cooking SO GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN.....

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>You just posted EVERYTHING YOU ARE there CU..... nasty, old, bitch, but you "cock that hind leg" SO GOOD & I can't get enough of your good cooking SO GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN.....
As her BFF and only proponent you certainly prove the type of individual you are…such an outstanding character witness for her,

" Seems like MAYBE..... the BIG MOUTH CU should get her ASS back into the kitchen & GET ME A SANDWICH........Don't you worry my little spiky haired muffin I will do all the work later in the bedroom"

May all of Lansing know this was his latest post for me. Everyone on Paris Topix knows, that if I ever cooked for him, it would be his last supper. And as for the bedroom…I’m sure he’ll change his tune, if I ever find his wife, I’ll be sure and show here all his grotesque posts about “our” sex. I may be an old bitch…but would never be desperate enough to let him even know who I am, or touch me…If you need more entertainment furnished by ”the local woman involved”…come check out her behavior on Paris Topix…she’s not hard to find…make a derogatory statements about everyone and everything. Such a joy.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sorry, I mislead everyone…the other post wasn’t the newest…this evenings cut and pasted from Paris Topix, from the “local woman, who made headline news” BFF, fact king:

In one of our love sessions (actually no love in it at all CU FUCKS LIKE A BEAST) I asked cu if when she dies I could be one of her pallbearers when she asked why I told her I was ALREADY going to be there TO PISS ON HER GRAVE.......I am sure the line to PISS ON CU'S GRAVE WILL BE A LONG ONE.......A few might even be there to shit on it.......
Remember, I have never met either Jan Mills or fact king, I have expressed my opinion on Ms Mills nephew who killed his mother, and what might have provoked him.
purple squirrel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 8, 2012
 
C U Gal wrote:
Sorry, I mislead everyone…the other post wasn’t the newest…this evenings cut and pasted from Paris Topix, from the “local woman, who made headline news” BFF, fact king:
In one of our love sessions (actually no love in it at all CU FUCKS LIKE A BEAST) I asked cu if when she dies I could be one of her pallbearers when she asked why I told her I was ALREADY going to be there TO PISS ON HER GRAVE.......I am sure the line to PISS ON CU'S GRAVE WILL BE A LONG ONE.......A few might even be there to shit on it.......
Remember, I have never met either Jan Mills or fact king, I have expressed my opinion on Ms Mills nephew who killed his mother, and what might have provoked him.
Factless is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of why Mitt Romney LOST. Factless is an angry, old, bitter, white male who expects all women to get him sandwiches from the kitchen. His time is UP, GONE, DEAD, PINING FOR THE FIELDS. Factless, Clint, Rush--they all need to sit down in their barcaloungers, turn on ESPN and STFU!!! Their time has passed, thank God!!
lol dumm bass beeatch

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

shez da wun takin dem perv potty pics while in uh drunken demon rage she iz...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lansing Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lansing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••