Lansdale man accused of raping 12-year-old girl

Full story: WFMZ

Lafonsa Perry, 22, of Penn Street in Lansdale, is charged with rape of a child, statutory sexual assault, indecent assault under 13 years, indecent assault under 16 years, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with a minor, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of paraphernalia.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2012
dont need to kno

Bloomsburg, PA

#1 Jul 6, 2012
In the garage not bedroom.
get out

Northampton, PA

#2 Jul 7, 2012
"an adult relative of the girl reported finding disturbing posts on her Facebook page, which began when she was 11"

There's a reason why 11 year olds aren't supposed to use Facebook and an adult knew she was using it ? I hope that person is riddled with guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lansdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr Yoda 51,313
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 13 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
lamb foundation!! DO NOT GO!!!!!! (May '09) Aug 25 jlcooper58 74
Hatfield Pool Radio noise and impact on surroun... Aug 12 Amanda 2
Barcode Scanner for Battery Run Times, Lift Tru... Jul '14 timjohnson74656 1
Jillian Mele Goes Back To School - About NBC 10... (Mar '08) Jul '14 Justin 41
•••

Lansdale News Video

•••
•••

Lansdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••