1 dead, 1 injured after fight, shooting outside St. Paul bar

Full story: TwinCities.com

One man is dead and another injured after a fight and shooting outside a bar in St.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Proud to be a Struss

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

RiceStreeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I knew your uncle and believe it or not, he got me out of a really bad situation one time at a biker party. He did what was right and that is what is important.
Thanks Rice Streeter! Warm fuzzy for you!
BIKER BYE HEART

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Why is it when something bad happens in st.paul its THE HELLS OUTCASTS or another local bike club. come on people what happened on rice street was a unfortunate altercation that was probably cause over cards,gambling,gang banging or over a girl !! these comments im reading are ignorant and couldnt be more from the truth !! whats worse is MOST THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE PROBABLY MADE FROM LOCAL COPS TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF US PLEASE DONT FEED THAT CRAP !!

THANKS

BIKER BYE HEART and BTW the I SUPPORT MY LOCAL HELLS OUTCASTS !!!!

Since: Feb 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

There was DelMonte's, Granners, Kuby's, the Dutch bar, Rons and there was another bar at Front and Matilda that was noted for its fun patrons. Then the shops, Zopfi's Market, the Burger Chef, Mal's Sub Shop, Al and Neeta's market by Sylvan playground and Gag's Pharmacy. The tracks and black trestle were great places to hang out and get into various forms of trouble too.
KLD

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

BIKER BYE HEART wrote:
Why is it when something bad happens in st.paul its THE HELLS OUTCASTS or another local bike club. come on people what happened on rice street was a unfortunate altercation that was probably cause over cards,gambling,gang banging or over a girl !! these comments im reading are ignorant and couldnt be more from the truth !! whats worse is MOST THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE PROBABLY MADE FROM LOCAL COPS TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF US PLEASE DONT FEED THAT CRAP !!
THANKS
BIKER BYE HEART and BTW the I SUPPORT MY LOCAL HELLS OUTCASTS !!!!
LOVE YOUR POST. SO VERY TRUE!!!! SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE!!! I SUPPORT HMOC!!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

GLOCK wrote:
Since the knuckle draggers found their way out of the jungle and we started importing gooks and other parasities mother nature had to step in to thin the herd. As long as these useless parasities kill each other it's a win win situation!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!
Here we go with the racist comments again. You are a sad, sad little person. Keep making fun of the minorities. We'll just sit here and screw your white women and take all your jobs. That's what we learned here in this great white man's country. We have to lie, cheat, and steal just like you guys to survive. Only, we do it better!
KLD

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

HOMC
Really try again

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Wisco Beef wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember the one called Dutch....you were the one begging for 16ths!
What color is the sky in your little world. Little ones like you never stepped a foot in the place. If you did you would have wet your pants.
Really try again

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Wisco Beef wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya? You wanna rumble, punk?
You wouldn't know how. Now go lay by your dish.
Oh BOy

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go with the racist comments again. You are a sad, sad little person. Keep making fun of the minorities. We'll just sit here and screw your white women and take all your jobs. That's what we learned here in this great white man's country. We have to lie, cheat, and steal just like you guys to survive. Only, we do it better!
The white women you screw are the big ugly ones no one eles wants. Take them. What jobs?
Most of you dont work. Selling crack on the streets? Stealing from helpless little old ladies doesn't count.
your mamas biker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Javier wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo.....it was a GAY bar, then, right? Ahhh, the memories you must have.
Isn't it nice that hospitals let AIDS patients use the computer?
this idiot went to a village people tryout
your mamas biker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

he was at a village people tryout
Better than you

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

support your local HELLS OUTCASTS !
PEACE

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

One NICE day! WOW look what becomes of it. What will the summer bring?
your mamas biker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

old guy wrote:
I wonder if Born still has the dog fights in the basement of his bar, that was always nice. there are several old outcasts still around a few belong to a car club called the pharaohs, all nice guys, hey we all grow up sooner or later, i see the younger outcasts hanging around nuemans bar in north st. paul , once and a while, these guys look nothing like the outcasts of the past, there to pretty.
thats what your daughter said
your mamas biker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

thats what your daughter said
buck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

you think thats funny concerned citizen you get slapped upside your head for comments like that where i come from (rice street)
WOW

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Wisco Beef wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya? You wanna rumble, punk?
Meet me at the park 7 PM and leave your keyboard at home. HOMO
Wisco Beef

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

buck wrote:
you think thats funny concerned citizen you get slapped upside your head for comments like that where i come from (rice street)
Oh my...all of you burned out biker meth heads are sooo sooo baaaaaaad.....65 or 70 years old with absolutely nothing but lies about bad you thought you were when you 4 on 1'ed little skinny kids for their lunch money while the real men were slugging it out with charlie over in the 'Nam....
Wisco Beef

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text> Meet me at the park 7 PM and leave your keyboard at home.****
Name the park, punks@it! Anyone but your favorite--Loring Park!
Freedom Lover

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Isn't this the point where someone posts the wrap sheet on these guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Landfall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Landfall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance