Next Last
Sorry

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 21, 2012
What do you know about em.
GetAlife

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2012
What's it to you? Hard working ppl making a living supporting their familes. End of story.
say no 2pills

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
i dont go to climersville or know anybody silly enough to work at horshead so i cant tell you anything
weewoo

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Horsehead ain't a bad place,it could do without some of the people there though. Its a decent job and it sure beats the hell out of making ten bucks an hour.
buster

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
beats being on welfare.
looking forajob

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2012
weewoo wrote:
Horsehead ain't a bad place,it could do without some of the people there though. Its a decent job and it sure beats the hell out of making ten bucks an hour.
does anybody know exactly what they do and how much they make?I have cousin by marriage that said it was an okay place
Anon

Antioch, TN

#7 Jun 24, 2012
They extract zinc from foundry dust, not a big secret if you want to know about horsehead go to there website its not hard to find out
FYI

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Horsehead is a dangerous place to work. I feel bad for the men that have to work there to support their families. They are working in Lead contaminates, they have to get blood work done about every month to 3 months. Horsehead barely pays enough to pay the families bills, they never get a raise & are shorted on their checks but never receive the money they were shorted on. They work in areas that the heat is so strong it could & has melted there skin. The plant refuses to fix anything properly so the guys have to work nearly non stop. I give a thumbs up to the 4 supervisors that work rotating shifts & the union workers but as for upper management I flip my middle finger up to you bunch of lazy ass drunks! Have a pleasant day & for those hardworking men who prays for a better job, I hope you find one soon.
sparky

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2012
FYI wrote:
Horsehead is a dangerous place to work. I feel bad for the men that have to work there to support their families. They are working in Lead contaminates, they have to get blood work done about every month to 3 months. Horsehead barely pays enough to pay the families bills, they never get a raise & are shorted on their checks but never receive the money they were shorted on. They work in areas that the heat is so strong it could & has melted there skin. The plant refuses to fix anything properly so the guys have to work nearly non stop. I give a thumbs up to the 4 supervisors that work rotating shifts & the union workers but as for upper management I flip my middle finger up to you bunch of lazy ass drunks! Have a pleasant day & for those hardworking men who prays for a better job, I hope you find one soon.
yeah its a shitty place most of the time, but its one of the better paying jobs in roane county. the lowest job there pays $15.15 an hour and everybody there has a chance to work all the overtime they want. i would add they get a raise every year,usually around .50 an hour and the health insurance isnt bad either,but you are correct on the upper management being a bunch of drunks.
Lovely

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2012
sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah its a shitty place most of the time, but its one of the better paying jobs in roane county. the lowest job there pays $15.15 an hour and everybody there has a chance to work all the overtime they want. i would add they get a raise every year,usually around .50 an hour and the health insurance isnt bad either,but you are correct on the upper management being a bunch of drunks.
The lowest paying job there is not $15.15 per hour. There are some union workers that start out at $13.00 & some change. The union may get a raise every year but the Horsehead employees do not. I agree that you get all the over time you want but the 4 supervisors that work the rotations don't get paid over time, they get straight pay if they even get paid for their over time at all. Trust me this I know.
Jim

Walhalla, SC

#11 Jun 29, 2012
I tell you what work there is cheaters most of em cheat on girlfriends wife's an whatever they act life gays
Verdict

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Jim wrote:
I tell you what work there is cheaters most of em cheat on girlfriends wife's an whatever they act life gays
I have heard this before. I know a lot of people that work down. Who all can't keep their shit zipped up?
Jim

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2012
Verdict wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard this before. I know a lot of people that work down. Who all can't keep their shit zipped up?
Ask the ones who work there they no who they are
Scott

Oxford, OH

#14 Jun 29, 2012
hey jim you better shut yer mouth
Jim

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Scott wrote:
hey jim you better shut yer mouth
Well we no scotts one of em.
Verdict

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2012
i know a few names but, none of them are going to tell on eachother nobody has the balls to put anybody out anymore
Smh

United States

#18 Jun 29, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of gossiping women to me.
Verdict

United States

#19 Jun 29, 2012
Smh wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of gossiping women to me.
Sounds like you work there and probably cheating 2
Smh

United States

#20 Jun 29, 2012
Nope but don't see you putting any names out there either. Sounds like you want to work there but they won't hire you?
Verdict

United States

#21 Jun 29, 2012
Smh wrote:
Nope but don't see you putting any names out there either. Sounds like you want to work there but they won't hire you?
No don't want to work there. I do though know somebody who works there and cheats on his wife but, it would be took down before the girl ever seen it so I will wait until I see her out and tell her myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mellissa Armes 7 min Curious 1
What is going on at Habitat for Humanity 1 hr mary 18
Roberts Auto Repair? (Apr '14) 1 hr Calvin James 10
Habitat for Humanity (Apr '13) 3 hr Just saying 72
pj cops! 4 hr Rockwood tax payer 2
Dustin who works at alba 4 hr Rockwood 5
vocational teacher preacher 5 hr give it a rest 4
Lancing Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web