Ceader Hill Road, Lancaster, Ohio (Drug Dealers)

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#1 May 10, 2012
Its only a matter of time before the trailor at 173 Ceader Hill Road Lot 2 where Drug Deals go down every night and the brown house right beside the trailor court,You been reported to the Lancaster Police Department, so i suggest you pack up and hit the bricks, also every one of the cars that park in that lot and walks to your house to buy drugs is being recorded and turn in too. Its time for change and its coming your way.
Anonymous

Westerville, OH

#2 May 10, 2012
Hey "YourBusted69" that's the wrong trail or you mean lot 6 and lot 5, cuz I am a x druggie and I used to buy from them.
recovery can work

Circleville, OH

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Hey "YourBusted69" that's the wrong trail or you mean lot 6 and lot 5, cuz I am a x druggie and I used to buy from them.
Even though your and ex user you still shouldnt rat out other users especially your ex dealers!!! thats just wrong
government control

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2013
I wouldnt get to excited about turning them in. While there is still no drug testing for state assistance recepiants, addicts are given free medication that has the same effect as the drug they use, and those who do get caught are released to continue their menaceing behaviors simply by filling out a statement against others doing the same thing. I have seen the system at its finest and am not at all impressed. Kuddos for trying but up untill the public servants begin enforceing the laws as they are and quit giving these criminals crutchs...it will be a fend for yourself sanity keeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 4,779
chanukah hanukkah day 2 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 5
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 1 hr what_me_worry_ 2
Afghanistan's dirty little secret 2 hr what_me_worry_ 3
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 28
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 2 hr They cannot kill ... 13
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 2 hr what_me_worry_ 324
Lancaster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web