Ceader Hill Road, Lancaster, Ohio (Drug Dealers)

Posted in the Lancaster Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Its only a matter of time before the trailor at 173 Ceader Hill Road Lot 2 where Drug Deals go down every night and the brown house right beside the trailor court,You been reported to the Lancaster Police Department, so i suggest you pack up and hit the bricks, also every one of the cars that park in that lot and walks to your house to buy drugs is being recorded and turn in too. Its time for change and its coming your way.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey "YourBusted69" that's the wrong trail or you mean lot 6 and lot 5, cuz I am a x druggie and I used to buy from them.
recovery can work

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
Hey "YourBusted69" that's the wrong trail or you mean lot 6 and lot 5, cuz I am a x druggie and I used to buy from them.
Even though your and ex user you still shouldnt rat out other users especially your ex dealers!!! thats just wrong
government control

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I wouldnt get to excited about turning them in. While there is still no drug testing for state assistance recepiants, addicts are given free medication that has the same effect as the drug they use, and those who do get caught are released to continue their menaceing behaviors simply by filling out a statement against others doing the same thing. I have seen the system at its finest and am not at all impressed. Kuddos for trying but up untill the public servants begin enforceing the laws as they are and quit giving these criminals crutchs...it will be a fend for yourself sanity keeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lancaster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••