United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Here's what I hear..."bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch cryyyyy bitch birch bitch." If you don't like it, do something about it. Whoever it was that said that she can't be kicked out of office is dumb. Any elected official, including their entire regime, can be kicked out of office at any time. Including the president.
Who2Trust

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Everyone keeps talking about calling in state officials but they arent any better. For example, our prestigious county has a newly promoted Brandon Hammers who flies helicopters to his house on taxpayers money because he doesn't want to live close to Frankfurt, cheated on his wife numerous times- running off a pastor because of one, and runs his mouth off about city police. That's better? That's scum. Let's keep our matters at home.
right

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

ALL of the crooked ones need to be gone whoever they are. Brenda Powers is no better. She writes checks right and left at the tax payers expense to pay for catering and other stuff that it does nto need to be used for. If she wants to getting catering, let her pay for it. Its not the council, it's the Mayor.
Who2Trust

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Maybe if we actually leave Weston alone, let him do his job, he can help clean up around here. Get rid of the corrupt local good old boys (and girls) and send the corrupt KSP out of Garrard County. If people would start doing more whistleblowing, these kind of people wouldn't get to where they are. Sounds like a new thread to start!
uh huh

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Are you kidding me????? He is the most corrupt one there. Apparently you don't know him that well. He nearly destroyed a police force when he was "acting chief." He never paid the bills. Ask anybody he did business with. They are still paying bills he never paid. Allen Weston is a "bully" and is crooked as the day is long in my opinion. Apparently you are a friend of his or he has you fooled. The ONLY reason he has not been fired is the Mayor.
uh huh

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and he is a liar. Even the Mayor admitted to that at the council meetings in the past. I think to quote her, she said" I know Allen has a problem telling the truth he just needs church." If his lips are moving he is lying. But this is the man that apparently "Who2 trust" thinks needs to be chief. He lies, he tries to intimidate people, he never paid bills, he cheats on his wife (and doesn't really even try to hide it), he's a bully and he is crooked in my opinion. In my opinio, he preys on these older people and people that are very trusting. Then when they are not of use to him anymore or they don't go his way, then he drops them or turns on them. Belive me, it will happen to the mayor. Just as soon as she does not go Allens way, he will turn on her. When they were going to impeach her, he didnt even show up to support her and half of what she was going to be impeached for was because of him. Now that is one good friend there. I just hope Brenda will wake up because he is either gonna get her impeached or indicted eventually. But then she doesnt want to see the truth so what can you do to help her?????
rite on

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I so agree
correct

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Who2Trust wrote:
Maybe if we actually leave Weston alone, let him do his job, he can help clean up around here. Get rid of the corrupt local good old boys (and girls) and send the corrupt KSP out of Garrard County. If people would start doing more whistleblowing, these kind of people wouldn't get to where they are. Sounds like a new thread to start!
You know people did "whistelblow" and most was on Allen. The City Attorney and the counsel wanted him disciplined and fired. But you know what, the Mayor said as long as she was in office nothing would be done to him. That is your city Mayor there. Allen can be a very charming person to people that don't know the real Allen. He preys on trusting and older people. He IS NOT what he seems. Trust me!!!!!!!!!! The truth of all that he has done will eventually come out and I bet the community will be a little shocked when it does. People like Allen eventually get caught. He is a Narcissist in my opinion. People like that never think they will get caught. They think they are above the law. God sees what he does and he will get caught!!!!!!!!!!
WTF

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

What is all this mess! When does the mayor lose her position. Yes, fire stupid Weston, he's nothing, but a he-whore, who uses his position to gain what he wants, which is cheating on his poor pathetic wife. What a loser, and he is in our law enforcement; here in Garrard County. May God have mercy on his ass, for he most likely will indeed burn for all eternity!
customer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

guess what wrote:
It is also awfully interesting that the mayors daughter happened to paid for catering the firefighters appreciation dinner. The city footed the bill to her daughter. Thats a big no no. Not only was it her daughter, but no one else was given the chance to provide the catering. No one else was given the chance to get the bid. By the way the mayor also knew and was told she could not do that but did it anyway.
Mayors daughter doesn't do catering. She runs a salon. When the catering was done out of Royal Treatment that was through a lady out of Lexington that actually did catering for a living prior to hooking up down there. She ran the business and rented from Angie. At least that is what I thought. I could be incorrect.
wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

WTF wrote:
What is all this mess! When does the mayor lose her position. Yes, fire stupid Weston, he's nothing, but a he-whore, who uses his position to gain what he wants, which is cheating on his poor pathetic wife. What a loser, and he is in our law enforcement; here in Garrard County. May God have mercy on his ass, for he most likely will indeed burn for all eternity!
Wow pray for him then condemn him to hell for eternity? SMH
Need Help

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Allen is mine, ok?! He ain't sleeping w nobody but me! I AM his sugar momma and I am the bomb he don't have to go no where but right here.
Yepthatsright

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

If Allen is such a good person please tell me why he goes to the high scholl and eats lunch witb a tanle of teenage girls. My senior year (2011) he was there 4 days outta 5 eating lunch with us.
Beth

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Don Rinthen (former Mayor) was always bashing city employees that didn't agree with him! Always down grading people that lived in the city and always lying! Anyone remember that?? Council never stepped up then?!?! All the stuff he did wasn't plastered all over the newspaper. As for the above comments from oh no, how do you know how Brenda talks to employees or to Shari Lane (correct spelling), do you work for Brenda? There is always 2 sides to every story!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lancaster Forum right now

Search the Lancaster Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gms baseball 19 min dont do it 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Jay 138,701
Watch out 1 hr snoopy 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hum 81,203
Rental Property 3 hr Landlord 7
Do you feel that John Wilson will be reelected ... (Sep '13) 3 hr Funny 221
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr nope 920
•••
•••
•••
Lancaster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••