First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pusher

Barnesville, OH

#1 Feb 9, 2009
What do you think about his ability of running the Garrard County Judge Executive seat? Will he be re-elected if there is a running mate? Do you think he has secret agenda for wanting to become an elected official in Garrard County? Is he for or against the County going wet?
STAY TRUE

AOL

#2 Feb 9, 2009
Against it! He is a good man I just hope the rest of them don't pull them in to there click they have had going on in this town for years...STAY HONEST FOR THE PEOPLE DO WHATS RIGHT AND NOT WHAT OTHERS WANT YOU TO DO FOR THEM,DON'T BE A BUT KISSER,KEEP GOD CLOSE IN YOUR WORK AND YOU WILL BE FINE AND IF HE DOES A GOOD JOB THEN HE MIGHT GET RE-ELECTED OR MOVED UP TO A HIGHER SEAT...SO TO SPEAK! JOHN KEEP TO YOUR WORDS WHAT YOU TOLD PEOPLE WHEN YOU WENT DOOR TO DOOR GETTING VOTERS TO VOTE FOR YOU REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE THINGS WAS A COMMUNITY CENTER FOR GARRARD COUNTY AND THERE ARE LOTS OF GRANTS OUT THERE FOR SUCH...AND THERE ARE PEOPLE NEAR BY TO WRITE UP GOOD GRANTS!
LOL

Danville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2009
that would require work on their part and for them to be accountable to someone else for the money they get. They can't handle being accountable for the money they get from us as taxpayers but the difference is that they can avoid showing us where it went without getting in trouble.

Since: Jan 09

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2009
He is Lonnie Napier's puppet plain and simple! As long as he keep pulling the wool over everyone, he'll probably get elected - that is if he again gets all that campaign support from Lonnie and friends.
in the getto

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2009
he has property in lancaster in his wifes name and silent partners,hay why hide it you need to tell the puplic john they wont care if your honest with garrard co.i heard he worked hard during the ice storm we all appreciate that it was very hard on a lot of us but garrard co. folks will survive whith good hopes of a tomarrow better than yesterday with gods help.
Hinkle

Danville, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2009
STAY TRUE wrote:
Against it! He is a good man I just hope the rest of them don't pull them in to there click they have had going on in this town for years...STAY HONEST FOR THE PEOPLE DO WHATS RIGHT AND NOT WHAT OTHERS WANT YOU TO DO FOR THEM,DON'T BE A BUT KISSER,KEEP GOD CLOSE IN YOUR WORK AND YOU WILL BE FINE AND IF HE DOES A GOOD JOB THEN HE MIGHT GET RE-ELECTED OR MOVED UP TO A HIGHER SEAT...SO TO SPEAK! JOHN KEEP TO YOUR WORDS WHAT YOU TOLD PEOPLE WHEN YOU WENT DOOR TO DOOR GETTING VOTERS TO VOTE FOR YOU REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE THINGS WAS A COMMUNITY CENTER FOR GARRARD COUNTY AND THERE ARE LOTS OF GRANTS OUT THERE FOR SUCH...AND THERE ARE PEOPLE NEAR BY TO WRITE UP GOOD GRANTS!
He tells people whatever they want to hear. His only agenda is to benefit himself. Some have learned this the hard way. He is Lonnie's hand puppet.
Get Real

Sheridan, AR

#7 Feb 14, 2009
STAY TRUE wrote:
Against it! He is a good man I just hope the rest of them don't pull them in to there click they have had going on in this town for years...STAY HONEST FOR THE PEOPLE DO WHATS RIGHT AND NOT WHAT OTHERS WANT YOU TO DO FOR THEM,DON'T BE A BUT KISSER,KEEP GOD CLOSE IN YOUR WORK AND YOU WILL BE FINE AND IF HE DOES A GOOD JOB THEN HE MIGHT GET RE-ELECTED OR MOVED UP TO A HIGHER SEAT...SO TO SPEAK! JOHN KEEP TO YOUR WORDS WHAT YOU TOLD PEOPLE WHEN YOU WENT DOOR TO DOOR GETTING VOTERS TO VOTE FOR YOU REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE THINGS WAS A COMMUNITY CENTER FOR GARRARD COUNTY AND THERE ARE LOTS OF GRANTS OUT THERE FOR SUCH...AND THERE ARE PEOPLE NEAR BY TO WRITE UP GOOD GRANTS!
People that type in ALL CAPS get on my nerves
Carters Kids

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Holy Cow Batman
Raymond m

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2014
Lookie here what I found John Wilson
Woodchuck

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2014
it seems to fly by without to much notice but I would learn more about what our politician family's own. the entire income stream, property, business inside Garrard County. not to say outside it.
Raymond m

Danville, KY

#11 Mar 7, 2014
Yeah there is a lot about John Wilson people don't know and if they really knew him they would have never voted for him when he ran the first time
Honey

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2014
A we used to say in school John Wilson is a liar liar pants on fire
Wtf

Madison, TN

#13 May 3, 2014
Read these post people some people have known the real John Wilson from day one get rid of this Pycho he has always wanted bigger and better things I say we help him out by voting him out may 29th
Wtf

Madison, TN

#14 May 3, 2014
Seems some people knew the real John Wilson from the get go vote him out May 20th
The punisher

Madison, TN

#15 May 5, 2014
STAY TRUE wrote:
Against it! He is a good man I just hope the rest of them don't pull them in to there click they have had going on in this town for years...STAY HONEST FOR THE PEOPLE DO WHATS RIGHT AND NOT WHAT OTHERS WANT YOU TO DO FOR THEM,DON'T BE A BUT KISSER,KEEP GOD CLOSE IN YOUR WORK AND YOU WILL BE FINE AND IF HE DOES A GOOD JOB THEN HE MIGHT GET RE-ELECTED OR MOVED UP TO A HIGHER SEAT...SO TO SPEAK! JOHN KEEP TO YOUR WORDS WHAT YOU TOLD PEOPLE WHEN YOU WENT DOOR TO DOOR GETTING VOTERS TO VOTE FOR YOU REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE THINGS WAS A COMMUNITY CENTER FOR GARRARD COUNTY AND THERE ARE LOTS OF GRANTS OUT THERE FOR SUCH...AND THERE ARE PEOPLE NEAR BY TO WRITE UP GOOD GRANTS!
that's funny Wilson keeping his word and see do you have your community center no do we have anything that hasn't benifites them no oh wait we have a big fountain in front of our new court house we really needed that didn't we oh yeah we got some bs walking trails around our sesspool known as the city lake and but he made lots of promises and has kept few and he also says the county is out of debt that's another lie yes we did pay off the hospital but it's not like he got us out of it we paid it off people
Dang

United States

#16 May 5, 2014
The punisher wrote:
<quoted text> that's funny Wilson keeping his word and see do you have your community center no do we have anything that hasn't benifites them no oh wait we have a big fountain in front of our new court house we really needed that didn't we oh yeah we got some bs walking trails around our sesspool known as the city lake and but he made lots of promises and has kept few and he also says the county is out of debt that's another lie yes we did pay off the hospital but it's not like he got us out of it we paid it off people
Dang you are dumb.
really

Lexington, KY

#17 May 5, 2014
It was through his leadership and homework that the hospital was paid off years early. The walking trail was an Eagle scout's project and I for one and glad to see our young people stepping up.
John Wilson may not be the most honest person in Garrard County but he sure is more honest than Rinthen!
The mess and good ole boy network haven't started comopared to what he would do
voter

Versailles, KY

#18 May 5, 2014
really wrote:
It was through his leadership and homework that the hospital was paid off years early. The walking trail was an Eagle scout's project and I for one and glad to see our young people stepping up.
John Wilson may not be the most honest person in Garrard County but he sure is more honest than Rinthen!
The mess and good ole boy network haven't started comopared to what he would do
We sure don't need anymore buddy systems!
Hahaha

Danville, KY

#19 May 5, 2014
You seem to forget the sixty some thousand dollar grant that was brought here by Ben chandler for the walking trail and county employees and equipment built it when it was suppose to be a private company to build it where did all that grant money go I wonder the Eagle Scouts weren't even thought of when that money was brought here you know it was on the front page of the central misrecord well if the hospital was paid off years early then why are we being told that we are getting refunds then answer that and then in the news paper it states that we over paid why is that and that's why we are getting the refund
What

Danville, KY

#20 May 5, 2014
really wrote:
It was through his leadership and homework that the hospital was paid off years early. The walking trail was an Eagle scout's project and I for one and glad to see our young people stepping up.
John Wilson may not be the most honest person in Garrard County but he sure is more honest than Rinthen!
The mess and good ole boy network haven't started comopared to what he would do
keep drinking that kool aid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name your favorite pill head 12 hr BillsBoy 8
Gary tuggle 18 hr Natedawg 6
GodFathers (Jun '14) Sun Ya think 44
Suspects Arrested In Pawn Shop Burglary; One Al... (Aug '11) Sat to the dump poster 30
Anyone seen Shelia Doan,Roberts,Smith,Gregory,C... (Oct '11) Fri Lakin 4
Brian Oakes (Jan '11) Dec 19 lesliehannah 41
Did John Wilson get a devorce Dec 19 qwen 48
Lancaster Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lancaster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lancaster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lancaster

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:04PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos