So, have a few questions:
1. Does your area support Section 8 housing?
2. Are there multi-family apartment complexes near grocery stores?
3. Is the crime low?
4. Are there gangs?
5. Are there drugs?
6. Would a family of seven with a single parent stick out?
7. Do you have a Wic program?
8. Are there schools close to the apartments?
I want to get my family away from the influences of the residents of the area and give them an opportunity to live with people who are not racist. From her posts I gather this would be a great area to start over and give my family another chance. I was just at lunch with others and we are all looking for a better place to raise our families!