Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
137,001 - 137,020 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#154607 Aug 13, 2012
Pierre wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
Anybody know?
Ask mona he/she is an expert !!! lol

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#154608 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The group you're talking about practices and promotes a lifestyle that's a public menace. Worse still, they're already in the schools in places like Massachusetts, indoctrinating children in this lifestyle.
That's what the LGBT agenda is really about and that's what me must eliminate root and branch before it spreads outside of Massachusetts.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

You are just flat out lying. You can't "indoctrinate" children and make them gay. They either are or they aren't.

You remind me of this:
"'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal"
"The gay lifestyle is for me," said James Miller, an Oklahoma City father of four who recently moved to Provincetown, MA, to pursue a career in bath-house management. "When I was a family man, I constantly had to worry about things like taking the kids to Little League practice, paying for their braces, and remembering my wife's birthday. But now that I'm gay, I'm finally free to focus all my energy on having non-stop, mind-blowing anal sex."
http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-homosexua...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#154609 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Today we learn Anderson Cooper's boyfriend was caught cheating with another man.
Cooper needs to check his HIV status quick.
And that's why the entire LGBT argument for same-sex marriage is such a farce.
Thirty years after universal safe-sex education these people still make up over 65% of all new HIV cases.
Married on not -- they can't keep their zippers up ... on condoms on.
Did you type in "Anderson Cooper boyfriend" into a search engine hoping he didn't have one?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#154610 Aug 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Again, the equal protection clause covers all US citizens. That includes men and women.
But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
Reality

Madison, WI

#154611 Aug 13, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh then we have our very special friend Bruno. Tell us Brouno what you know for sure. I have 10 seconds to spare.

Tell me Bruno just how the sex lives of others affects you personally. Tell me Bruno how a mans sex life that lives in New York is any god damn business of yours. Tell me Mr AssHat what business is it of your what 2 other people do in the privacy of their flucking bedroom .

Typical asshat.
Reality

Madison, WI

#154612 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
I see you some how think that the female gender is not as good as you are, second class citizens. Iran is looking for you, it seems they are short a fundamentalist misogynistic moron, go home.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#154613 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
What the 14th does state is that ALL,meaning women and men WILL receive EQUAL treatment UNDER the LAW! What,are you stupid or something? I'm betting on something,bumper sticker boy! Is the obvious brain damage organic? LOL
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

#154614 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh then we have our very special friend Bruno. Tell us Brouno what you know for sure. I have 10 seconds to spare.
Tell me Bruno just how the sex lives of others affects you personally. Tell me Bruno how a mans sex life that lives in New York is any god damn business of yours. Tell me Mr AssHat what business is it of your what 2 other people do in the privacy of their flucking bedroom .
Typical asshat.
Isn't it obvious buddy? Bruno likes to watch! LOL,He is a charter member of Voyeurs on parade! Hiding in peoples bedroom closets is his favorite place to watch from!That is when he has spare time off from his job as village idiot and official flying Penguin boy! LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#154615 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>no you where talking about freedom of speech. you may not like gay people and you may not like gay pride events. That being said as long as the planers of the events apply and receive all applicable documents from the local government, you my clueless asshat have nothing to say about it. If it bothers you don't go, don't think about it don't search the net for photos! Now STFU
So much for dealing with reality...

Why are you excusing vulgar behavior in public?

Why are you afraid to give a real reason for flamboyant/butch behavior?

Inquiring minds are searching for reality.

Smirk.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154617 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're truly searching for answers from others, then why are you ignoring what they have to say, and coming to your own conclusions?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#154618 Aug 13, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Bruno. He's the one OBSESSED with it.
Reality

Madison, WI

#154620 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for dealing with reality...
Why are you excusing vulgar behavior in public?
Why are you afraid to give a real reason for flamboyant/butch behavior?
Smirk.
Vulgar behavior here are three examples.

1) Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans. Females showing there breasts for a string of beads.

2) Bible thumpers standing on the street corners holding up placards depicting an aborted fetus.

3) Fred Phelps attending the funeral of a fallen soldier, holding a sigh that says the young man was killed by jesus because his parents are queer.

Now comes the hard part,all are allowed. All are allowed by the the first amendment. Tell me which do you find vulgar and tasteless?

Why not move to Iran or some other third world shit hole and burn an American Flag.

If the sight of two men or two women in a passionate embrace so upsets you, why do you look for images on the Internet, TV, in fact all forms of media.

Location hidden

#154621 Aug 13, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're truly searching for answers from others, then why are you ignoring what they have to say, and coming to your own conclusions?
I asked why male gays express flamboyant behavior (clearly a exaggerated mating attraction behavior), or some lesbians display butch behavior (a female impersonating a male to attract another female, both who are supposedly only attracted to females).

What validated answer did I ignore?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154622 Aug 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You are just flat out lying. You can't "indoctrinate" children and make them gay. They either are or they aren't.
There's not a shred of evidence supporting that LGBT claptrap and you've been asked to source it a dozen times and haven't.

Not once.

Your MO, Rose, is you hear LGBT talking points and repeat them as Gospel.

It's a mental thing with you. You're like those Hari Krishna kids who used to hang-out at the airports -- you want to be brainwashed. You thrive on it -- the nuttier the claims, the more you embrace them.

Put a kid around flaming queers, he'll grow up a flaming queer.

This was exactly what was happening in ballet companies all across the country until parents wised-up an stop sending their young boys to them.

This is why Massachusetts has become the man-boy sex capital of the world. Gay pimps are turning them out in numbers Ford was turning out Model-T's.

Go over to rent-a-boy-Dot-Com and look at all of the teenage boys over there. Then ask yourself how does a teenage boy become a male prostitute?

I'll answer that for you-- he's talked into it by a gay predator.

Now ask yourself this: Do you really think these predators check first to see if the kid was born with your fantasy book "gay gene"?

Well, do you?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#154623 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
I see you some how think that the female gender is not as good as you are, second class citizens. Iran is looking for you, it seems they are short a fundamentalist misogynistic moron, go home.
"[T]he female gender is not as good as you" are R.'s words, not mine. I've never written anything like that.

I merely noted men and women are different; that's the facts of life.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#154624 Aug 13, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
What the 14th does state is that ALL,meaning women and men WILL receive EQUAL treatment UNDER the LAW! What,are you stupid or something? I'm betting on something,bumper sticker boy! Is the obvious brain damage organic? LOL
Then in the second section of the 14th Amendment, different rights are listed for males, citizens and adults over 21. There are real differences in law, nature and custom, no matter how deep you stick your head in the sand.

Location hidden

#154625 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Vulgar behavior here are three examples.
1) Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans. Females showing there breasts for a string of beads.
2) Bible thumpers standing on the street corners holding up placards depicting an aborted fetus.
3) Fred Phelps attending the funeral of a fallen soldier, holding a sigh that says the young man was killed by jesus because his parents are queer.
Now comes the hard part,all are allowed. All are allowed by the the first amendment. Tell me which do you find vulgar and tasteless?
Why not move to Iran or some other third world shit hole and burn an American Flag.
If the sight of two men or two women in a passionate embrace so upsets you, why do you look for images on the Internet, TV, in fact all forms of media.
So if there are LOTS of examples of public vulgarity, that excuses gays? Really.

You still have not explained why evolutionary mating attraction is practiced with extreme flamboyancy/butch behavior by homosexuals.

Your squirmy shifting is telling...

Still Smiling.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#154626 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Then in the second section of the 14th Amendment, different rights are listed for males, citizens and adults over 21. There are real differences in law, nature and custom, no matter how deep you stick your head in the sand.
So says Ostrich boy,except in your case instead of your head being in the sand it's stuck up your arse! LOL,Fact of the matter is the 14th STILL grants equality under the law for all Americans,Male or FEMALE! What are you to stupid to comprehend this FACT? D-U-H!
Spittone

Monrovia, CA

#154627 Aug 13, 2012
Nothing like a good spittone in your eye.

Make that both eyes.
Hey Brian

Alhambra, CA

#154628 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Then in the second section of the 14th Amendment, different rights are listed for males, citizens and adults over 21. There are real differences in law, nature and custom, no matter how deep you stick your head in the sand.
The second section of the 14th specifically relates to voting and was enacted in a time when only men could vote, and which was in escence overturned by the 19th ammendment.

Section One of the 14th applies all laws and rights to all citizens regardless of gender or race. Ergo, the Constitution does not recognize gender.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 3 hr Onenthesame 105
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 18,880
Safeway Store Clerks Are Idiots - Can't Pronoun... 6 hr John Delano 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
Let's share memories of long-gone cafes (Aug '08) 10 hr ceamel 41
Grant of more US Work permits, US Green Cards, ... 10 hr Dee Dee Dee 3
•••

Lakewood News Video

•••
•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakewood People Search