Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,851)

Showing posts 137,001 - 137,020 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Swede

Lund, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

R1 Loves Closets wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance Monkey faced boy R1! Dance! YOU ain't gonna do shyte on account of you being impotent don't cha know! Better be good or I'll bring out the AXXX and you'll have yet another Axxxxxxident! And answer the question,why do heterosexuals do each other UP Da butt? It just disgusts me,just disgusts me! LOL
How often do you and NoHo suck each other off? How often do you two queers do each other up the butt? You sure jerk him off enough in here!
R1 Loves Closets

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and dance sissy, dance!
Ohhhhh......Come on now,STFU and get back to judging posts you gaytard LOSER! Brahahahahahahaha!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow is that what they do in those gay parades? SICK! Hopefully no kids are subjected to this perversion.
Google gay pride parade and you'll human degradation you never imagined before.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Today we learn Anderson Cooper's boyfriend was caught cheating with another man.

Cooper needs to check his HIV status quick.

And that's why the entire LGBT argument for same-sex marriage is such a farce.

Thirty years after universal safe-sex education these people still make up over 65% of all new HIV cases.

Married on not -- they can't keep their zippers up ... on condoms on.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The group you're talking about practices and promotes a lifestyle that's a public menace. Worse still, they're already in the schools in places like Massachusetts, indoctrinating children in this lifestyle.
That's what the LGBT agenda is really about and that's what me must eliminate root and branch before it spreads outside of Massachusetts.
Is that why you moved? Here all along we all thought it was because of a arrest warrant for exposing yourself to children. I ad no idea you where afraid of men in tights.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
Today we learn Anderson Cooper's boyfriend was caught cheating with another man.
Thirty years after universal safe-sex education these people still make up over 65% of all new HIV cases.
What its not like heterosexuals cheat on each other.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Google gay pride parade and you'll human degradation you never imagined before.
I googled moron, its shows your picture
R1 Loves Closets

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Swede wrote:
<quoted text>
How often do you and NoHo suck each other off? How often do you two queers do each other up the butt? You sure jerk him off enough in here!
Well I'll tell you,since Rose is a fine looking,intelligent middle aged Black lady I could only be so lucky! Sounds like your jealous bro! You jealous buddy? And mad? LOL,Oh,and why do you have a penis hat on the top of your head? And why do heterosexuals do each other up the butt? I have to tell you,it just sickens me,just sickens me to think about it,LOL,Perhaps I should stop thinking about it,NO? LOLOLOL
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, gay twirling out of a corner...
Neither of us were talking about free speech, we were talking about perverted behavior.
You condemn one and excuse the other. You know, the evolutionary mate attraction done in gay extreme flamboyancy for some unknown reason. Genetic defect maybe???
Smirk
no you where talking about freedom of speech. you may not like gay people and you may not like gay pride events. That being said as long as the planers of the events apply and receive all applicable documents from the local government, you my clueless asshat have nothing to say about it. If it bothers you don't go, don't think about it don't search the net for photos! Now STFU

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The second section of the 14th Amendment explicitly lists inequality for males, adults over 21 and citizens; there are no gender equality rights in the US Constitution. Article three of the German Constitution lists gender equality rights, but no such article exists in the US Constitution.
Again, the equal protection clause covers all US citizens. That includes men and women.
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Pierre wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
Anybody know?
Ask mona he/she is an expert !!! lol

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The group you're talking about practices and promotes a lifestyle that's a public menace. Worse still, they're already in the schools in places like Massachusetts, indoctrinating children in this lifestyle.
That's what the LGBT agenda is really about and that's what me must eliminate root and branch before it spreads outside of Massachusetts.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

You are just flat out lying. You can't "indoctrinate" children and make them gay. They either are or they aren't.

You remind me of this:
"'98 Homosexual-Recruitment Drive Nearing Goal"
"The gay lifestyle is for me," said James Miller, an Oklahoma City father of four who recently moved to Provincetown, MA, to pursue a career in bath-house management. "When I was a family man, I constantly had to worry about things like taking the kids to Little League practice, paying for their braces, and remembering my wife's birthday. But now that I'm gay, I'm finally free to focus all my energy on having non-stop, mind-blowing anal sex."
http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-homosexua...

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
Did you type in "Anderson Cooper boyfriend" into a search engine hoping he didn't have one?

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Again, the equal protection clause covers all US citizens. That includes men and women.
But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask mona he/she is an expert !!! lol
Ahhh then we have our very special friend Bruno. Tell us Brouno what you know for sure. I have 10 seconds to spare.

Tell me Bruno just how the sex lives of others affects you personally. Tell me Bruno how a mans sex life that lives in New York is any god damn business of yours. Tell me Mr AssHat what business is it of your what 2 other people do in the privacy of their flucking bedroom .

Typical asshat.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
I see you some how think that the female gender is not as good as you are, second class citizens. Iran is looking for you, it seems they are short a fundamentalist misogynistic moron, go home.
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
What the 14th does state is that ALL,meaning women and men WILL receive EQUAL treatment UNDER the LAW! What,are you stupid or something? I'm betting on something,bumper sticker boy! Is the obvious brain damage organic? LOL
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh then we have our very special friend Bruno. Tell us Brouno what you know for sure. I have 10 seconds to spare.
Tell me Bruno just how the sex lives of others affects you personally. Tell me Bruno how a mans sex life that lives in New York is any god damn business of yours. Tell me Mr AssHat what business is it of your what 2 other people do in the privacy of their flucking bedroom .
Typical asshat.
Isn't it obvious buddy? Bruno likes to watch! LOL,He is a charter member of Voyeurs on parade! Hiding in peoples bedroom closets is his favorite place to watch from!That is when he has spare time off from his job as village idiot and official flying Penguin boy! LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>no you where talking about freedom of speech. you may not like gay people and you may not like gay pride events. That being said as long as the planers of the events apply and receive all applicable documents from the local government, you my clueless asshat have nothing to say about it. If it bothers you don't go, don't think about it don't search the net for photos! Now STFU
So much for dealing with reality...

Why are you excusing vulgar behavior in public?

Why are you afraid to give a real reason for flamboyant/butch behavior?

Inquiring minds are searching for reality.

Smirk.
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Inquiring minds are searching for reality.
If you're truly searching for answers from others, then why are you ignoring what they have to say, and coming to your own conclusions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,001 - 137,020 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakewood Discussions

Search the Lakewood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 min Acme Pest Control 15,665
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 56 min Serpico 2,266
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Lug Heads 7,300
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr Below par 1,232
Elin Vanderlip dies at 90 at her Rancho Palos V... (Jul '09) 4 hr Just Saying 84
Seal Beach Police, 14 Other Agencies, Crack Dow... 5 hr Ronald 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Martin L King 17,753
•••
•••

Lakewood News Video

•••
•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••