Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
128,501 - 128,520 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think topix will change anything, is it like dan to make yourself feel better. what a waste.
It's FUN Tricky Ricky.

It's not our asocia life like it is yours but it's FUN.

Add to that a few gays didn't get spun out when I blazed into them some 2 years ago and they changed my mind anyway so if we were to raise a chalkboard it would read 'GAYS - 1.....BIGOTS - 0'.

WHADDA YA THINK OF THAT RICKY???!!!!

ROFL!!!!!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think topix will change anything,
As noted previously, but you are still too stupid to comprehend, I'm not here to change anything.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
is it like dan to make yourself feel better. what a waste.
Nope, my presence here has nothing to do with feeling better either.

I've stated already why I'm here. The fact that you are too stupid to comprehend it so you have to make up pretend reasons isn't my concern. Your continued idiotic posts like this one reconfirm why I'm here! Damn you are stupid.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's blame religion again and again here on topix. If you want to make a change, so some guts, show up at churches and speak to the masses. Tell them your story and mission in life. make a real difference to make yourself feel better.
Oh brother....

...you're a little like the booze hound downnig his 18th margarita at the end of a darkened bar who rises only to yell "ALCOHOLIC!!!!" at the patron 3 stools down ordering his second Coors Light.

I get into with my friends Ricky. For me that's enough. They still think gays shold be shoved back into the broom closet like you and have someone nail the door shut this time but I do what I can.

As far as 'missions' I think these gays and myself might have other pressing things than just this issue too Junior so please....siddown and shaddup keyboard monkey.

LOL!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>trouble reading, i told u mine. it's because of you. Now it's a bike rack, last time it was a barber, what's next danny? behind the clydesdales?
Well Ricardo I musta missed it or you're full of bullshit.

I choose the latter.

LOL!!!

And barber??? Ohhh nooo Richard...I go to a hair stylist. I told you which one you little Billy Badass but you were afraid to show up at the OK Corral that day as history notates.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>OK crazy man.
Your opinion.
LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!Looks like im winning look at all the laughs.LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!
Big R....

....I can't tell if you're working on how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop or like a dog are licking your balls with these 'LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL's.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's blame religion again and again here on topix. If you want to make a change, so some guts, show up at churches and speak to the masses. Tell them your story and mission in life. make a real difference to make yourself feel better.
Yes there bashing of us normal people has done more to change the USA opinion on SSM than I could ever do alone.....

The right is not who has changed their votes that allowed this 31 state defeat to happen to the abnormals.

It is the moderates and left leaning folks that have had enough from the gay community and is now voting them back to the closet...
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think topix will change anything, is it like dan to make yourself feel better. what a waste.
And tell us why you're here Mr. Christian? I mean other than to denigrate and show disgust and hatred for your fellow men and women! Now like I've been saying more Christian love please! LOL,Jesus would be so very proud of you Mr. hypocrite!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there bashing of us normal people has done more to change the USA opinion on SSM than I could ever do alone.....
The right is not who has changed their votes that allowed this 31 state defeat to happen to the abnormals.
It is the moderates and left leaning folks that have had enough from the gay community and is now voting them back to the closet...
'Us normal people'???

You don't seem too normal to me Twisted Ted...LOL!!!!

You're not going to vote out the basic liberties of Americans bonehead and soon enough I thinmk this will carry over into how we treat the rights of gays as well friend.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>OK crazy man.
Your opinion.
LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!LOL!!!Looks like im winning look at all the laughs.LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!
Big R...

...I gotta head to the Home Depot on Mack Road for some stuff to glue my boat into one piece so...don't say anything mean or nasty behind my back will ya?

I mean...that wouldn't be nice.

BTW...I drive a white GMC 2 door Yukon, am a gangly whitye guy wearing a blue baseball cap given my hair looks like it exploded today, have a white polo shirt on, blue jeans and a pair of flip flops. I look like your upper crust WalMart shopper today in other words.

I wanted to tell you since you're 15 minutes away from there as well in case you wanted to man up on your threat to me and today would be a GOOD day given I ate the wrong thing and feel like ass.

If I were you I'd hulk down in that parking lot near my car with a tire iron and wait until I came out given my arms would be full and would be opening the hatch to my Yukon with my back turned.

#WHACK#!!!!

No more Mister Dan and feelings of having to be on the defensive for YOU my friend!!!!

LOL!!!

Bueno Suerte.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the sexual act is consensual and between 2 adults.....WHAT FRUCKING BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS TO CALL IT UNSAFE, HARMFUL OR DEMEANING?
You're right.....Gays and Lesbians aren't out their having sex like your grandparents are.....penis goes into vagina and THERE IS NEVER any change, but guess what.....TODAY, STRAIGHTS ENJOY MANY DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF LOVE MAKING AS WELL......and you're not telling them that what they do is UNSAFE, HARMFUL OR DEMEANING, now are ya?
Get over your frucking self and understand that whatever 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their home or bedroom.....IS NOT YOUR CONCERN!!!
How many STD's have you had in your lifetime? I've had ZERO, NADA, ZILCH in my lifetime!!!
Sexual intercourse is the most intimate act of marriage, the physical expression of oneness, the only evolutionary union that produces human 'fruit', and you don't want to talk about it?

I wonder why.

Just more ways that marriage and gay unions are drastically distinct.

Sorry honey, everything is on the table.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are stupid. I based my opinion on the CONCLUSIONS of those organizations. That's different from opinions. I also based my opinion on actual experience as a gay parent. A factor in this argument that you will always be completely void of.
<quoted text>
They WERE based on actual studies. The fact that you've found an author of an article that wants different studies doesn't void the existence of existing studies. If you weren't such an idiot you would know that already.
<quoted text>
Yes they are. And their "conclusions", not opinions (two different things moron), are based on those professional studies. They often cite them within the context of their literature. If you need further help with this, simply visit any of their websites.
<quoted text>
There is NO reality in what you have posted, there is only your hopes and wishes. Case studies already exist on gay parenting. The fact that you have chosen to dislike their outcomes doesn't negate their existence.
<quoted text>
I haven't proven anything you've stated, and you are still miles away from ever establishing an actual "point".
<quoted text>
REally? Your beloved Ann Hulbert has proven otherwise! Watching you dig out of the shyt of your own making is hilarious! The fact that you are too idiotic to even realize you are doing it makes it even funnier. You seriously have no idea how publically stupid you are!!
<quoted text>
No, I discount an article that hints and doesn't draw any conclusions or present any alternates. It's the same valid reason I discount Faux "News".
<quoted text>
If you say so. Still doesn't change the fact that the author of the article does not present any evidence, research or facts that lead anyone to consider that alternative research would render a different outcome. All she does is whine, throw out some rhetoric that somehow one might be able to be "too" open-minded, and she presents reasons that further studies should be conducted. Your belief that she has somehow negated existing research is childishly misplaced.
<quoted text>
No, what is ironic is that you are taking the opinions of the author, who firmly states that marriage equality is needed, and you ridiculously think you are somehow furthering your cause with them. THAT'S ironic. And its also a clear indicator of what a moron you are.
<quoted text>
I am smiling hon. I smile everytime you post. Actually I laugh too. Because you are too stupid to recognize what a fool you make of yourself each time you post one of your little diatribes.
<quoted text>
More blathering from the forum idiot.
A major hissy fit with a mentally mutated gay twirl.

Better be careful, you'll hurt yourself if you don't calm down!
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's 'joan'???
Joan was Jonah, he is now a she ... LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Us normal people'???
You don't seem too normal to me Twisted Ted...LOL!!!!
You're not going to vote out the basic liberties of Americans bonehead and soon enough I thinmk this will carry over into how we treat the rights of gays as well friend.
Because I live in paradise and you live in a chit hole?????

31 states have already voted you back to the closet and 10 more states will follow....

Wyoming is very conservative state but the =have a lot of tea party members and they have been on your side....
They also side with people smoking pot...
They also side with a woman's choice.

But the tide is changing and and now we are seeing people that once would have voted for equal rights for you are now voting to send you back to the closet..........LOL

Thanks to people like you and the rose ho that constantly show how bigoted you are towards anyone that thinks different than you...

So we all thank the rose ho every day for tossing out his loving words that show his compassion towards others that are different than him.....
Like when he calls anyone that believes in God a Fundy....

Thanks again rose ho..........Keep it coming please.......

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual intercourse is the most intimate act of marriage, the physical expression of oneness, the only evolutionary union that produces human 'fruit', and you don't want to talk about it?
I wonder why.
You're right it is....and whatever my wife and I do in our bedroom is our business.....not yours.....but I can guarantee it is safe, not harmful, not demeaning and very much consensual:-)

My aunt and uncle have been married 38 years.....and they have NEVER produced any fruit from their pleasures.....nope, none!!!

Yep, everything is on the table....and it is you who doesn't want to understand it!!!
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why.
Well if we're going to talk about producing human fruit your fat ol' momma sure came up with a doozer when she popped you out.

Marriage isn't centered on the production line of little kiddies jackass or else it would have been a requirement. As it is little thumb sucking munchkins are being produced in greater numbers than field mice on any given day so we're not worried about a population decrease anyway and with many of those little youngswters being denied a home gay families sure provide a good resource for them.

Sorry to burn your house of cards down but THAT'S on the table and it's a bonafied fact.

As far as intercourse being a physical sense of oneness I have a few episodes before I was married while maneuvering between the front and back seat of a '67 Camaro amongst other harrowing places and we liked to call it SEX.

Sex happens in a marriage butr let's not glorify it into some emotional tear jerking dramafied surreal episode of love...LOL!!!
Yeah it can be an expression of love and yeah it also can mean you're just hornier than a white rabbit held up alone in a cage for 4 months who was endowed with bull sized balls with enough testosterone in his system to turn a 3 year old into Mr. Olympia within a week who got a strong whiff of his female long eared friend next door.

My GOD you're a goof. Gays and straights have the same elements in marriage moron.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A major hissy fit with a mentally mutated gay twirl.
Better be careful, you'll hurt yourself if you don't calm down!
How'd you end up in the looney bin anyway?

You know....the place you had to get a letter from as your hallroom pass to leave the place back into public.

I mean we can guess but I'd like to hear it from you.
Dan

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Joan was Jonah, he is now a she ... LMAO
Doh!!!

I bet you're the only dumbass in this thread who could watch a once funny commercial 592 times and still be holding his side bent over with laughter after the five hundred and ninetieth time.

We commonly refer to your tribe as dopes.

LOL!!!!
da man

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Queer
Bruno

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doh!!!
I bet you're the only dumbass in this thread who could watch a once funny commercial 592 times and still be holding his side bent over with laughter after the five hundred and ninetieth time.
LOL!!!!
You should talk ... You and your queer friends are stuck on stupid.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Doh!!!

LOL!!!!
Then sign me up, cause this kills me;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakeport Discussions

Search the Lakeport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Fly right 4,893
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
Hobergs Truth (Sep '13) Jul 22 Provocateur 6
In support of Sheriff Mitchell (Jul '10) Jul 22 Provocateur 125
Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jul 19 Blindway 1,192
•••
•••

Lakeport News Video

•••
•••

Lakeport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••