Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland

There are 11 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Mar 7, 2007, titled Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

WTSP - Tampa Bay's 10 News - Tampa / St. Petersburg Local & State News BREAKING NEWS: Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland The Polk County Sheriff's Office is currently conducting a death investigation in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

Concerned

Wallingford, CT

#1 Mar 7, 2007
Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
Concerned 2

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
There hasn't been anything else in the news, I've been keeping up also. I know people down there as well.
Concerned 2

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
In the Ledger the victim was Amanda L Morrow if that helps you.
Concerned

Wallingford, CT

#4 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Ledger the victim was Amanda L Morrow if that helps you.
Did they charge her husband w/ the murder? UNFORTUNATELY- it is the people I thought.:-( Very sad
Concerned 2

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they charge her husband w/ the murder? UNFORTUNATELY- it is the people I thought.:-( Very sad
How do you know them because it's the people I know also.
ALSOConcerned

Stamford, CT

#6 Mar 7, 2007
Does anyone know exactly what happened & why? I'm out of state and don't get the Ledger news.
Concerned as well

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Mar 7, 2007
I know them too...I'm related to them...
Concerned 2

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2007
Concerned as well wrote:
I know them too...I'm related to them...
I know everything that happened because the husband is part of my family, but not at liberty to say anything more than what the news says. It's a very hard time for us. You'd never think this would happen to your family or you never think about a shooters family and how it effects them. Now I know because it has happened. It's very unfortunate and I never thought he could do this.
Concerned 2

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2007
Concerned 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know everything that happened because the husband is part of my family, but not at liberty to say anything more than what the news says. It's a very hard time for us. You'd never think this would happen to your family or you never think about a shooters family and how it effects them. Now I know because it has happened. It's very unfortunate and I never thought he could do this.
Go onto the Ledger.com and you can see the pictures and a little of what happened.
SmartOne

Orlando, FL

#10 Apr 9, 2007
Word from the Wise, family, friends, who ever you are.. you should not be posting about this LEGAL matter. If this discussion continues on you will be questioned.
Ashley

Plant City, FL

#11 Mar 28, 2012
thats my aunt i miss her so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a old friend (May '09) Apr 23 roberta 8
Snapchat Name Xchange (Dec '13) Apr 18 wedemboyzcc 14
Where are the worst crime areas in Lakeland? (Dec '08) Apr 17 Theodore 72
Is Publix buying another grocery chain? Apr 13 Ron 1
Someone show a guy around??? Apr 12 Floridabound 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lakeland, FL (Aug '10) Apr 12 Charlie ray 59
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr 11 Lobo1 375
More from around the web

Lakeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]