Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland

Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

WTSP - Tampa Bay's 10 News - Tampa / St. Petersburg Local & State News BREAKING NEWS: Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland The Polk County Sheriff's Office is currently conducting a death investigation in ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Concerned

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
Concerned 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Concerned wrote:
Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
There hasn't been anything else in the news, I've been keeping up also. I know people down there as well.
Concerned 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Concerned wrote:
In the Ledger the victim was Amanda L Morrow if that helps you.
Concerned

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Concerned 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Ledger the victim was Amanda L Morrow if that helps you.
Did they charge her husband w/ the murder? UNFORTUNATELY- it is the people I thought.:-( Very sad
Concerned 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they charge her husband w/ the murder? UNFORTUNATELY- it is the people I thought.:-( Very sad
How do you know them because it's the people I know also.
ALSOConcerned

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Does anyone know exactly what happened & why? I'm out of state and don't get the Ledger news.
Concerned as well

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

I know them too...I'm related to them...
Concerned 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Concerned as well wrote:
I know them too...I'm related to them...
I know everything that happened because the husband is part of my family, but not at liberty to say anything more than what the news says. It's a very hard time for us. You'd never think this would happen to your family or you never think about a shooters family and how it effects them. Now I know because it has happened. It's very unfortunate and I never thought he could do this.
Concerned 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Concerned 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know everything that happened because the husband is part of my family, but not at liberty to say anything more than what the news says. It's a very hard time for us. You'd never think this would happen to your family or you never think about a shooters family and how it effects them. Now I know because it has happened. It's very unfortunate and I never thought he could do this.
Go onto the Ledger.com and you can see the pictures and a little of what happened.
SmartOne

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

Word from the Wise, family, friends, who ever you are.. you should not be posting about this LEGAL matter. If this discussion continues on you will be questioned.
Ashley

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

thats my aunt i miss her so much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakeland Discussions

Search the Lakeland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr August primary 2,384
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 21 hr nina roth 2,063
Looking for a old friend (May '09) Jul 20 couch 5
Review: Painting Incorporated New Age Auto Jul 18 Owner of the Shop Rude 1
Is lakeland a nice place to live? (Apr '12) Jul 18 moving soon 72
Where are the worst crime areas in Lakeland? (Dec '08) Jul 18 moving soon 68
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lakeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••