Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland

Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

WTSP - Tampa Bay's 10 News - Tampa / St. Petersburg Local & State News BREAKING NEWS: Deadly shooting investigation in Lakeland The Polk County Sheriff's Office is currently conducting a death investigation in ...
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2012
Concerned

Wallingford, CT

#1 Mar 7, 2007
Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
Concerned 2

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned wrote:
Has there been anything else about this shooting on the news? I live out of state and know people that live there. Just curious.
There hasn't been anything else in the news, I've been keeping up also. I know people down there as well.
Concerned 2

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned wrote:
In the Ledger the victim was Amanda L Morrow if that helps you.
Concerned

Wallingford, CT

#4 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Ledger the victim was Amanda L Morrow if that helps you.
Did they charge her husband w/ the murder? UNFORTUNATELY- it is the people I thought.:-( Very sad
Concerned 2

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2007
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they charge her husband w/ the murder? UNFORTUNATELY- it is the people I thought.:-( Very sad
How do you know them because it's the people I know also.
ALSOConcerned

Stamford, CT

#6 Mar 7, 2007
Does anyone know exactly what happened & why? I'm out of state and don't get the Ledger news.
Concerned as well

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Mar 7, 2007
I know them too...I'm related to them...
Concerned 2

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2007
Concerned as well wrote:
I know them too...I'm related to them...
I know everything that happened because the husband is part of my family, but not at liberty to say anything more than what the news says. It's a very hard time for us. You'd never think this would happen to your family or you never think about a shooters family and how it effects them. Now I know because it has happened. It's very unfortunate and I never thought he could do this.
Concerned 2

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2007
Concerned 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know everything that happened because the husband is part of my family, but not at liberty to say anything more than what the news says. It's a very hard time for us. You'd never think this would happen to your family or you never think about a shooters family and how it effects them. Now I know because it has happened. It's very unfortunate and I never thought he could do this.
Go onto the Ledger.com and you can see the pictures and a little of what happened.
SmartOne

Orlando, FL

#10 Apr 9, 2007
Word from the Wise, family, friends, who ever you are.. you should not be posting about this LEGAL matter. If this discussion continues on you will be questioned.
Ashley

Plant City, FL

#11 Mar 28, 2012
thats my aunt i miss her so much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Debate: Marijuana - Lakeland, FL (Aug '10) Thu Ron Edwards 57
Amazon's first fulfillment center in Florida op... Thu Joan Smith 1
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
The Cloud Hookah Bar & Lounge Aug 25 thecloud 1
polk county jail Aug 24 Lawful Citizen 2
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
•••
•••
•••

Lakeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lakeland News, Events & Info