Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
W Palm Beach Real J O B S

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 14, 2010
 
Call Stan Krol/www.Texted.mobi CEO top 1% in World/SEO
SEE RESULTS of my success:
Go to www.Bing.com
enter Word > Texted <
SEE Related results:
Stanley Krol Pop up!!! Call Stan or Text to 1-561-TEXTED ME
unWanted YACHTS

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 15, 2010
 
W Palm Beach Real J O B S wrote:
Call Stan Krol/www.Texted.mobi CEO top 1% in World/SEO
SEE RESULTS of my success:
Go to www.Bing.com
enter Word > Texted <
SEE Related results:
Stanley Krol Pop up!!! Call Stan or Text to 1-561-TEXTED ME
Looking for several Large sizes.. Anyone can find me a DEAL and I will pay a HUGE REWARD! Price does not matter but VALUE DOES!
HIDDENHISTORY

Polk City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

THE FRANKLIN PROPHECY
Recorded by Charles CoteworthPinckney
Delegate to the Constitutional Convention of 1787

(This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin,was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION,"at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statementwas recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegatefrom South Carolina.)

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we mustprotect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration.The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

"In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religionupon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions;
have built up a state within the state;
and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland,as they call Palestine.
But gentlemen, did the world give it tothem in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for notreturning. Why?
Because they are vampires, and vampires do notlive on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

"If you do not exclude them from these United States,in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devourthe land and change our form of government, for which we Americanshave shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardizedour liberty.

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 yearsour descendants will be working in the fields to furnish themsubstance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing theirhands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

"Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, theywill never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's,and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopardcannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to thiscountry if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

-Benjamin Franklin, 1787,at The Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

----------

Archived for Educational Purposes only Under U.S.C. Title 17 Section 107
Is this true

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 20, 2010
 
HIDDENHISTORY wrote:
THE FRANKLIN PROPHECY
Recorded by Charles CoteworthPinckney
Delegate to the Constitutional Convention of 1787
(This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin,was made in a "CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION,"at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statementwas recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegatefrom South Carolina.)
"I fully agree with General Washington, that we mustprotect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration.The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.
"In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religionupon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions;
have built up a state within the state;
and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
"For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland,as they call Palestine.
But gentlemen, did the world give it tothem in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for notreturning. Why?
Because they are vampires, and vampires do notlive on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
"If you do not exclude them from these United States,in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devourthe land and change our form of government, for which we Americanshave shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardizedour liberty.
"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 yearsour descendants will be working in the fields to furnish themsubstance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing theirhands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.
"Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, theywill never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's,and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopardcannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to thiscountry if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."
-Benjamin Franklin, 1787,at The Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
----------
Archived for Educational Purposes only Under U.S.C. Title 17 Section 107
A slight bit off topic but interesting to read. Big Ben and Asiatics.... "WOW"
HIDDENHISTORY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 21, 2010
 
Perhaps data entry should include American History.

More hidden American history is as follows,

Malcolm X

“Let me say just a word about the Jew and the black man. The Jew is always anxious to advise the black man. But he never advises him how to solve the problem the way the Jews solved their problem. The Jew never went sitting in and crawling in and sliding in and freedom riding, like he teaches and helps Negroes to do.

The Jews stood up, and stood together, and they used their ultimate power, the economic weapon. That's exactly what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is trying to teach black men to do.The Jews pooled their money and bought hotels that barred them. They bought Atlantic City and Miami Beach and anything else they wanted. Who owns Hollywood?

Who runs the garment industry, the largest industry in New York City? But the Jew that's advising the Negro joins the NAACP, CORE, the Urban League, and others. With money donations, the Jew gains control, then he sends the black man doing all this wading in, boring in, even burying in-everything but buying in. Never shows him how to set up factories and hotels. Never advises him how to own what he wants.

No, when there's something worth owning, the Jew's got it.”
HIDDENHISTORY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 21, 2010
 
Rabbi Bertram W. Korn

"It would seem to be realistic to conclude that any Jew who could afford to own slaves and had need for their services would do so....Jews participated in every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless blacks."

From “Jews and Negro Slavery in the Old South, 1789-1865," Dr. Korn is a rabbi, historian with degrees from Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, Cincinnati.
HIDDENHISTORY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 21, 2010
 
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
"A special and unique relationship to Jews"

When we were working in Chicago, we had numerous rent strikes on the West Side, and it was unfortunately true that, in most instances, the persons we had to conduct these strikes against were Jewish landlords. There was a time when the West Side of Chicago was a Jewish ghetto, and when the Jewish community started moving out into other areas, they still owned the property there, and all of the problems of the landlord came into being.

We were living in a slum apartment owned by a Jew and a number of others, and we had to have a rent strike. We were paying $94 for four run-down, shabby rooms, and we would go out on our open housing marches on Gage Park and other places and we discovered that whites with five sanitary, nice, new rooms, apartments with five rooms, were paying only $78 a month. We were paying 20 percent tax.

The Negro ends up paying a color tax, and this has happened in instances where Negroes actually confronted Jews as the landlord or the storekeeper. The irrational statements that have been made are the result of these confrontations.

Clayborne Carson, ed., The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.(New York: Warner Books, 1998), p. 309.
Is this true

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 24, 2010
 
HIDDENHISTORY wrote:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
"A special and unique relationship to Jews"
When we were working in Chicago, we had numerous rent strikes on the West Side, and it was unfortunately true that, in most instances, the persons we had to conduct these strikes against were Jewish landlords. There was a time when the West Side of Chicago was a Jewish ghetto, and when the Jewish community started moving out into other areas, they still owned the property there, and all of the problems of the landlord came into being.
We were living in a slum apartment owned by a Jew and a number of others, and we had to have a rent strike. We were paying $94 for four run-down, shabby rooms, and we would go out on our open housing marches on Gage Park and other places and we discovered that whites with five sanitary, nice, new rooms, apartments with five rooms, were paying only $78 a month. We were paying 20 percent tax.
The Negro ends up paying a color tax, and this has happened in instances where Negroes actually confronted Jews as the landlord or the storekeeper. The irrational statements that have been made are the result of these confrontations.
Clayborne Carson, ed., The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.(New York: Warner Books, 1998), p. 309.
What is your point? You want Justice or do You have another goal? Being a White Male in the 2nd whitest State I only find these ills online, Please keep up these entertaining blog posts!!! My issues as non-jew/black are my tax dollars helping other Country Problems...
HIDDEN HISTORY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 25, 2010
 
Nothing happens by accident...

Including our current pre-fabbed fianacial problems.
Local Golfer

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 28, 2010
 
W Palm Beach Real J O B S wrote:
Call Stan Krol/www.Texted.mobi CEO top 1% in World/SEO
SEE RESULTS of my success:
Go to www.Bing.com
enter Word > Texted <
SEE Related results:
Stanley Krol Pop up!!! Call Stan or Text to 1-561-TEXTED ME
I called and am still waiting, Joey M.
LETS HOOK UP

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 29, 2010
 
Local Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>I called and am still waiting, Joey M.
Come back to cali,,,,, you know who!
Tony Curtis in Peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 30, 2010
 
We had some good moments in LA before He moved to Vegas... Is Stanley Krol coming here??? I remember him playing pool and drinking with Stan and Niko in the early 90's. 85 years is a full LIFE "RIP"
Private Banker Loans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 1, 2010
 
HIDDEN HISTORY wrote:
Nothing happens by accident...
Including our current pre-fabbed fianacial problems.
Michigan and Florida two great States,which is pre-fabbed?
Hire me

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2010
 
Who wants my resume?
here it is:_________Link
Road Trip temp work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 3, 2010
 
W Palm Beach Real J O B S wrote:
Call Stan Krol/www.Texted.mobi CEO top 1% in World/SEO
SEE RESULTS of my success:
Go to www.Bing.com
enter Word > Texted <
SEE Related results:
Stanley Krol Pop up!!! Call Stan or Text to 1-561-TEXTED ME
Picking up a new Sales team to from Chicago/Des Plaines onto Florida back for the tourney soon! SC
General Question

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 7, 2010
 
HIDDENHISTORY wrote:
Perhaps data entry should include American History.
More hidden American history is as follows,
Malcolm X
“Let me say just a word about the Jew and the black man. The Jew is always anxious to advise the black man. But he never advises him how to solve the problem the way the Jews solved their problem. The Jew never went sitting in and crawling in and sliding in and freedom riding, like he teaches and helps Negroes to do.
The Jews stood up, and stood together, and they used their ultimate power, the economic weapon. That's exactly what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad is trying to teach black men to do.The Jews pooled their money and bought hotels that barred them. They bought Atlantic City and Miami Beach and anything else they wanted. Who owns Hollywood?
Who runs the garment industry, the largest industry in New York City? But the Jew that's advising the Negro joins the NAACP, CORE, the Urban League, and others. With money donations, the Jew gains control, then he sends the black man doing all this wading in, boring in, even burying in-everything but buying in. Never shows him how to set up factories and hotels. Never advises him how to own what he wants.
No, when there's something worth owning, the Jew's got it.”
Would you like to enter data on our many blog websites and be paid with Google adsense dollars/credits or Amazon gift cards. Income in Cash would be taxed 1099 IRS form/misc yearly. Your Good and getting many hits on search engines back links key words. Basically copy and paste.
Change Can you spare it

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 24, 2010
 
Update: 4:40pm: "If everybody who fought for change in 2008 votes in 2010, Mark will win this election," President Barack Obama said. "In 2008, you said,'Yes we can.' In 2010, you have to say,'Yes we can.' "
That line led to the first chants of then-candidate Obama's famous 2008 rallying cry, this time for DFL gubernatorial candidate Mark Dayton.
It was pretty standard stump speech material from Obama, who repeated lines from other speeches he's delivered frequently on the campaign trail this year. Through much of his half-hour speech, he looked to tap into the force of the voting bloc that help get him elected two years ago.
Obama looked to define the race as one between the past (Republicans) and the future (Democrats), taking aim at Republican positions that he said lead to the economic disaster he's tried to fix through the first half of his term.
"I don't want to re-argue the past," he said. "I don't want to relive the past."
He said Congressional Republicans (whom many project to win back control of the House of Representatives this November) were "betting on amnesia" this election year.
Obama also touted Mark Dayton as a candidate. "He's been fighting for the people of the state his whole career," Obama said. The two served together in Congress from 2005 to early 2007.
University officials say 11,000 people attended the speech, between the Field House and the overflow seating area at the Sports Pavilion. Before the event, University President Robert Bruininks and his wife Dr. Susan Hagstrum met privately with Obama. Neither attended the decidedly-political event.
Thanks for following along today. Look for a recap of the president's visit on mndaily.com this afternoon, and pick up a special issue of the Daily on Monday.
-Devin Henry
Update: 3:25pm: Senior Sen. Amy Klobuchar spoke, saying Republicans are "all foam and no beer," and, per Twitter, more than 8,500 people have come to either the Field House or the Sports Pavilion. "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" is playing, and it looks like the traveling White House press have arrived. That always means the President is close ...
Update: 3:05pm:Sen. Al Franken ("the poster boy for close elections," he said) praised recently-passed health care reform and the stimulus package to rally the crowd as Obama heads toward Dinkytown.
When Obama took over, Franken said, the economy was on the edge of a cliff, with rocks and alligators below. Bush jumped out, he said, and Obama jumped in and took over.
Acoustics are pretty bad in here, so I'm paraphrasing and using Twitter to crowd-source. During Obama's speech, this blog will be silent, but look for an update after.
Update: 2:55pm: The Field House is full, according to the U. Overflow seating is going in the Sports Pavilion.
Update: 2:50pm:As Rebecca Otto leads off speeches from the state's DFL officials, we get word Air Force One has landed. Look for a photo soon, and avoid Interstate 35W North for a while so the motorcade can come through.
Update: 2:40pm: If the precincts around the U see the kind of voter turnout they did in 2008, the DFL will have to be very pleased.
In 2008, with a presidential election and an exciting Democrat at the top of the ticket, nearly 18,000 voted in the Minnesota House 59B district, which includes the University. Obama won 79 percent of the vote in the district, Al Franken won 65 percent, Keith
HIDDENHISTORY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 28, 2010
 
General Question wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to enter data on our many blog websites and be paid with Google adsense dollars/credits or Amazon gift cards. Income in Cash would be taxed 1099 IRS form/misc yearly. Your Good and getting many hits on search engines back links key words. Basically copy and paste.
History should be used in a "cut and paste" format.
Instead, the main stremm sheep hurders (public school)
systematic delete, coupled with progressive spin.

Those dead guys, are smarter than I.
As "actual events" in the past, and as it pertains to its true context, and factual timelines, assist the prudent, in avoiding problems with synergistic corolations,, of problems in the future.

If history is being erased, then who's behide it???
Google us for FAQs

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 4, 2010
 
W Palm Beach Real J O B S wrote:
Call Stan Krol/www.Texted.mobi CEO top 1% in World/SEO
SEE RESULTS of my success:
Go to www.Bing.com
enter Word > Texted <
SEE Related results:
Stanley Krol Pop up!!! Call Stan or Text to 1-561-TEXTED ME
New Florida updated links here> www.ForeclosureFL.info
Correct Website below

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 4, 2010
 
Above link is wrong! This one is right!!! www.ForeclosuresFL.info

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Palm Beach County was issued at August 27 at 7:04AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Lake Worth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Worth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lake Worth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Worth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••