Palm Beach County: Teen killed, driver injured when car rams in...

A predawn car accident on Skees Road west of West Palm Beach killed a teenager and left a second in critical condition Thursday after the car careened off the road and into two trees, the Palm Beach County ... Full Story
ted

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Aug 31, 2007
what were they doing out at that hour? they are too young to be headed off to work. more youth in the wrong place at the wrong time.
idioso

Delray Beach, FL

#2 Aug 31, 2007
17 years old out at 4am huh?

What were they doing?

Obviously not going to school.

Maybe burglarizing homes and cars?
That block

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2007
of Skees road is not good. Probably coming from the dirty trailer park full of drug addicts.

Too bad, may the one boy RIP and the other recover at GODSPEED.
Turd World

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5 Aug 31, 2007
They were too high to see the trees.
AAFSA

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#6 Sep 6, 2007
Posted by private Forensic Analyst / Accident Investigator for the Family of Demarcus Sparks: If there are any factual eye witnesses or persons with factual knowledge of this accident please contact: info@aafsa.com. The family of the boy who died, Demarcus Sparks, would be most appreciative for your input. Salvatore R. Raimondi, Sr., VP / AAFS Associates, Inc./ www.aafsa.com
ASHLEY WAITE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#7 Mar 19, 2008
I MISS YOU DEMARCUS SPARKS U WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. THANK GOD WILLIAM IS DOIN MUCH BETTER AND WALKING AGAIN!!
loved ones

Deerfield Beach, FL

#11 Aug 30, 2009
you dont no anything.....think b4 u speak, did the headlines say anything about a robbery no so dont asume anything like that.
loved ones

Deerfield Beach, FL

#12 Aug 30, 2009
no one was high shut up n no your facts an get a damn life.....
terri _colony parks_

Miami, FL

#14 Jul 5, 2012
i miss you so much, you were the little brother i never had, i always think about the times u danced outside of my window nd danced for me, you always said sis you the realist person out her nd you loved the way i respected myself.. i use to love hearing you talk about bettering your life. i always wanted wat was best ! <3 . you were suppose to come see me that weekend i was looking for you after school that day nd i got a call to turn on the news, and my whole chest ached wen i seen ur picture with d.o.a at the bottom. i lost my brother. and didnt knw how to take it, til this day no one ever knw how close me and u were nd still are, ur secrets are still safe w/ meeee... i love demarcus sparks 4EVER, MAY YOU REST IN PEACE... BTW WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMING UP NEXT MONTH :)
Torrell king

Albany, GA

#15 Aug 3, 2012
That's wrong homie how every body gosep when you gone like that ther they was'nt with you or in the car with you when it happen t.i.p mark we miss ya dog.this T.K god bless for get my old high risk city.one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Worth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butterfield's Cafe 4828 Lake Worth Road - help ... (Jul '13) 5 hr cherie 5
ted Slankers grain fed beef watch out 21 hr Bill 1
Review: Gold Buyers Direct Oct 18 barbara davis 1
Boynton Beach man suspected in 2007 murder retu... (May '09) Oct 18 mojoham71 2
I am a lesbian and looking for a girlfriend (Jul '13) Oct 17 Betty Sue Quarles 8
Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Oct 17 Zach 8
Review: Jerry Grant Realty Oct 17 Bill 1
Lake Worth Dating
Find my Match

Lake Worth Jobs

Lake Worth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Worth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Worth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]