Review: Wells Optometry - Melinda Wells OD

Posted in the Lake Forest Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
Frustated

Yorba Linda, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2011
I had the most frustrating experience with their office staff. I had a hard time finding the office. I had mapquest the location so I had an idea but that are so meaning buildings in that area. I got lost in The Orchard and called for help. I drove around for 30 minutes (the traffic light at The Orchard is really long) going from one side of the street to the other. Each of the three times I called I got the answering machine. I finally was sitting in the Sizzler parking lot and called again. I finally got a live body who told me where to go. I walked in very frustrated and late to my appointment. The receptionist said I would have to reschedule. I had waited three weeks for this appointment. I walked out. I've never been so frustrated with medical personnel in my life. I would fire that receptionist. She lost the doctor a patient. And I'm telling my friends not to go either.
Laurie Asakowicz

Laguna Beach, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Dr. Wells is an amazing doctor. I have seen Dr. Wells for the past 25 years. Her staff is knowledgeable and very courteous. They are the most professional and courteous medical office I have been too. The staff follows through on all needed procedures and Dr. Wells is always upbeat, cheerful, and listens carefully to her patients. I advise anyone not to rely solely on electronic mapping devices. Perhaps a phone call ahead to the office to let them know know you are running late is courteous since Dr Wells' office is busy because she is a wonderful and popular doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 37 min Reverend Alan 200,665
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr papersup 15,974
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
Committed Carbon Emissions Are Rising Fast Aug 30 SpaceBlues 1
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Aug 28 JTW 5
They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Aug 26 Aaron 117
•••

Lake Forest News Video

•••
•••

Lake Forest Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••