carelessbastard

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

i mean, if they didnt, then the Lake City Fairgrounds wouldn't be what they are, so if anybody has or knows anybody who deserves this recognition then please post them.
CarelessBastards Daddy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

They is nothing
barfbean

Latta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

the lafollette housing authority did
terri

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

BOBBY "MF" WEAVER
billy simpson

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

funny bobby weaver never did nothin can;t even make a ham sandwich let alone anything else
terri

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

billy simpson wrote:
funny bobby weaver never did nothin can;t even make a ham sandwich let alone anything else
It was a joke you dumbass......grow up alittle, why don't ya?
billy simpson

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

fu_k you terri sob you come by the car lot see me sometime
terri

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Judged:

billy simpson wrote:
fu_k you terri sob you come by the car lot see me sometime
First of all I am a woman, and I'll get right on that. Second: You seem to talk trash about everyone on here like your God's gift or something?? You work at a make shift car lot in LAKE CITY! Everyone knows how you really are. Here's a piece of advice, if you can't take it then don't dish it. Grow up little Billy, oh and have a good day at the car lot...lol. P.S. Your not as bad ass as you think you are, I'd take your sorry ass any day of the week and you know this bitch.

Since: Feb 10

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

this is the lake city fairground hall of fame. with that being said. how about the late great ray mccloud. he was also a great fairground maker. rip ray
Ashamed to claim hometown

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

There are too many to count... the fact that the place is going to DRUGS makes me terribly sad!

Since: Feb 10

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

this weeks honoree is none other than Dennis "Humpy" West.
monkey man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

David Butler, Bob Weaver, Steve Finch, Jason Huckaby
JE SON

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

The young guns who made the FG what it is today would be.......Josh Elliott {the white one) Tory Wilson {Detour} Adam White..Cody Snellings...John Snellings D'white...Ronnie and Donnie Daughtry of course all the Scarbroughs Josh Cody Joe... Steve finch RIP and if I forgot some you know who you are. WE SALUTE YOU, FAIRGROUNDS FOREVER BABY
The Legend Himself..........
LOL

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

carelessbastard wrote:
this weeks honoree is none other than Dennis "Humpy" West.
"Humpy" is Dennis Owens, Dennis West is his bro-n-law
livinglong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

JE SON wrote:
The young guns who made the FG what it is today would be.......Josh Elliott {the white one) Tory Wilson {Detour} Adam White..Cody Snellings...John Snellings D'white...Ronnie and Donnie Daughtry of course all the Scarbroughs Josh Cody Joe... Steve finch RIP and if I forgot some you know who you are. WE SALUTE YOU, FAIRGROUNDS FOREVER BABY
i seem to remember a boy named dewey roaden. he turned out to make a really nice young man
feirce embrace

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

JE SON wrote:
.hell yeah i remmber them boys good they played music for all of the fairgrounds ..on vivian st those were the good times in the fairground ..it was never dangerous to hang out and we all ruled the f.g. i miss it
livinglong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

feirce embrace wrote:
<quoted text>
.hell yeah i remmber them boys good they played music for all of the fairgrounds ..on vivian st those were the good times in the fairground ..it was never dangerous to hang out and we all ruled the f.g. i miss it
i remember when they used to play stick ball all day long among other things. they were one hell of a bunch of boys
ummm

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

feirce embrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Fierce".....and only a couple of them actually did anything with themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lake City Forum right now

Search the Lake City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min bob 8,504
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min Overtaxed 123,795
aka sexoffender jim Taylor home improvement 1 hr B SR 3
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 5 hr 123Pictures 58,318
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Get Real 8,461
full speed ahead for Rocky Top? 7 hr deadpull 3
tara snellings found dead (Feb '13) 13 hr care friend 60
•••
•••
•••
Lake City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lake City Jobs

•••
•••