Bobby Weaver, Stevie Finch and Tim Daughtery
say it isnt true

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Feb 15, 2010
dont all these guys do drugs?
carelessbastard

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2010
i mean, if they didnt, then the Lake City Fairgrounds wouldn't be what they are, so if anybody has or knows anybody who deserves this recognition then please post them.
CarelessBastards Daddy

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2010
They is nothing
barfbean

Davidson, NC

#5 Mar 18, 2010
the lafollette housing authority did
terri

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2010
BOBBY "MF" WEAVER
billy simpson

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Mar 18, 2010
funny bobby weaver never did nothin can;t even make a ham sandwich let alone anything else
terri

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 21, 2010
billy simpson wrote:
funny bobby weaver never did nothin can;t even make a ham sandwich let alone anything else
It was a joke you dumbass......grow up alittle, why don't ya?
billy simpson

Harriman, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2010
fu_k you terri sob you come by the car lot see me sometime
terri

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2010
billy simpson wrote:
fu_k you terri sob you come by the car lot see me sometime
First of all I am a woman, and I'll get right on that. Second: You seem to talk trash about everyone on here like your God's gift or something?? You work at a make shift car lot in LAKE CITY! Everyone knows how you really are. Here's a piece of advice, if you can't take it then don't dish it. Grow up little Billy, oh and have a good day at the car lot...lol. P.S. Your not as bad ass as you think you are, I'd take your sorry ass any day of the week and you know this bitch.

Since: Feb 10

Gallatin, TN

#11 May 2, 2010
this is the lake city fairground hall of fame. with that being said. how about the late great ray mccloud. he was also a great fairground maker. rip ray
Ashamed to claim hometown

Nashville, TN

#12 May 22, 2010
There are too many to count... the fact that the place is going to DRUGS makes me terribly sad!

Since: Feb 10

Nashville, TN

#13 May 28, 2010
this weeks honoree is none other than Dennis "Humpy" West.
monkey man

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2011
David Butler, Bob Weaver, Steve Finch, Jason Huckaby
JE SON

Nashville, TN

#15 Mar 20, 2011
The young guns who made the FG what it is today would be.......Josh Elliott {the white one) Tory Wilson {Detour} Adam White..Cody Snellings...John Snellings D'white...Ronnie and Donnie Daughtry of course all the Scarbroughs Josh Cody Joe... Steve finch RIP and if I forgot some you know who you are. WE SALUTE YOU, FAIRGROUNDS FOREVER BABY
The Legend Himself..........
LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2011
carelessbastard wrote:
this weeks honoree is none other than Dennis "Humpy" West.
"Humpy" is Dennis Owens, Dennis West is his bro-n-law
livinglong

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2011
JE SON wrote:
The young guns who made the FG what it is today would be.......Josh Elliott {the white one) Tory Wilson {Detour} Adam White..Cody Snellings...John Snellings D'white...Ronnie and Donnie Daughtry of course all the Scarbroughs Josh Cody Joe... Steve finch RIP and if I forgot some you know who you are. WE SALUTE YOU, FAIRGROUNDS FOREVER BABY
i seem to remember a boy named dewey roaden. he turned out to make a really nice young man
feirce embrace

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 26, 2011
JE SON wrote:
.hell yeah i remmber them boys good they played music for all of the fairgrounds ..on vivian st those were the good times in the fairground ..it was never dangerous to hang out and we all ruled the f.g. i miss it
livinglong

United States

#19 Mar 27, 2011
feirce embrace wrote:
<quoted text>
.hell yeah i remmber them boys good they played music for all of the fairgrounds ..on vivian st those were the good times in the fairground ..it was never dangerous to hang out and we all ruled the f.g. i miss it
i remember when they used to play stick ball all day long among other things. they were one hell of a bunch of boys
ummm

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 29, 2011
feirce embrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Fierce".....and only a couple of them actually did anything with themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
magan gone from unicorn cafe 15 hr Jennifer 2
Destiny and Jessica... what yall think? (Oct '12) 17 hr livinmylyfe 6
donnie burris con man! (Oct '09) Wed sissy 62
Lisa Bailey Wed yep 2
tiffany bean (Jan '10) Tue Me 6
What is good about LC (Nov '10) Oct 20 dumb 18
miranda adams ( boshears) Oct 20 RockyTop 1
Lake City Dating
Find my Match

Lake City Jobs