Why so many men lie

Posted in the Lake City Forum

Amber

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Does any one no much about bruno oguinn? Like were he's liven now and if he's still see in Debbie davis and dawn weaver?
Little ray of sunshine

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Amber. Amber ,Amber Girl I don't no if he is or isn't but I'm here to tell u that is one guy u don't want to mess with I could tell u so many story's about him and it would make u run backwards half of lake city, Trumann and probably Jonesboro knows him he's worse than a women he gets a round he can't b with just one women he thinks he's got to what they call gods gift to women but I'm hear to tell u watch ur back just to the clubs in Jonesboro y'all find him that's where he lives at the clubs 2 of my friends was seen in him and cum to find out both at the same time and that's nasty if u ask me but ya I got some story's I could share with u
Amber

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2014
U sure do no a lot abt this guy u sure ur not seein him too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Quest 29,893
Houses For Rent? 21 hr Guy 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Mon Sonny Boy 10,061
pocketing the money Sun getsomespellcheck 9
Water deposit Sun getsomespellcheck 5
Runner in Blue Shorts on Fourth St Sun ElJefe 9
Internet options in Lake City Sat beentheredunthat 2
Lake City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Lake City Jobs

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake City