|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Last True Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Ronald. Doctors don't know anything about what provides medical benefits and what doesn't! Those decisions should be left up to our all knowing government because they are never wrong. Besides, our founding fathers were totally kidding about that whole personal liberty thing! I got your back Ronald! You make perfect sense to me!
Last True Conservative.

Yes. I too, doubt what the founding fathers had in mind when they expounded the concept of personal freedom was the inclusion of pot crazed "Blacks" eating the faces of elderly homeless White guys.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6t6pl9u

Ronald
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Last True Conservative.
Yes. I too, doubt what the founding fathers had in mind when they expounded the concept of personal freedom was the inclusion of pot crazed "Blacks" eating the faces of elderly homeless White guys.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/6t6pl9u
Ronald
Again, I agree wholeheartedly! Both pot and being black have been proven to cause face eating, hence the zombie apocalypse that we are now experiencing. Again, these decisions about what we do in our own homes should be left up to the trusty old government. They always know whats best for us, and they have never been wrong! I'm going to turn in my guns tomorrow because one time a black guy shot a white guy!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Last True Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I agree wholeheartedly! Both pot and being black have been proven to cause face eating, hence the zombie apocalypse that we are now experiencing. Again, these decisions about what we do in our own homes should be left up to the trusty old government. They always know whats best for us, and they have never been wrong! I'm going to turn in my guns tomorrow because one time a black guy shot a white guy!
Last True Conservative.

Yes. It has nothing to do with race. Not ALL crazed "medicated" potheads - regardless of color - eat the faces off of elderly homeless White guys.

Ronald
EHD or else

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Would they willingly and without rancor toward the child, love him, raise him, care for him and treat him as if he were his own and never look back on how he came into the world? Frankly, I doubt it.

But I do not doubt that if men were violated, raped and impregnated as frequently as women, it would not be a question of no abortions, but how fast can they get one.
Calipo

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

it only takes 19 prostitutes to legalize marijuana wow what a great state you have....
SLO

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Calipo wrote:
it only takes 19 prostitutes to legalize marijuana wow what a great state you have....
This, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of why we need the borders closed. Not the one with Mexico but the ones around Cali. To keep low-life, uneducated, Mitt-Romney-supporting, bovine-buggering, TRAILER TRASH OUT OF CALI!!

YANK YANK YANK!!!
DumbBar

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Just like the previous posts by the lost souls, who haven't understood the meaning of we are not interested in these topics anymore.
Calipo

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

SLO wrote:
<quoted text>
This, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of why we need the borders closed. Not the one with Mexico but the ones around Cali. To keep low-life, uneducated, Mitt-Romney-supporting, bovine-buggering, TRAILER TRASH OUT OF CALI!!
YANK YANK YANK!!!
a year too late!
DuaMe Mills

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Calipo wrote:
<quoted text>a year too late!
YANK YANK YANK!!!

You can't help yourself posting, can you, DuaMe?? You'll NEVER FIND ME!!!

Hate that for ya!!! Well, not really. Perhaps if you paid your lawyer to do WORK instead of to have YOU DO THE WORK, you might have a chance. But, probably NOT!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Flagged

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

This topic has been flagged as OBSOLETE
Calipo

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Flagged wrote:
This topic has been flagged as OBSOLETE
thank god...oh your welcome
DuaMe Mills

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Calipo wrote:
<quoted text>thank god...oh your welcome
YANK YANK YANK!!!
Solonoid

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

The Republican / Tea Party Nation member's are like a bunch of dancing fools looking for a masia
Oh Brother

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Obama said he is all for states to decide if they want to legalize marijuana. When California voted to legalize marijuana, Obama sent his czars out to make sure it stays illegal. Obama is what you call a God Damn lying SOB fraud illegal alien bastard. I'm voting for Romney. Any puppet but Obama. The choice is easy, four more years of NO work for Americans and more illegal aliens or a new puppet.
GoofBall

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Not only do you get one, butt more are added later.

P.S. bring your own paper to clean up the mess you keep making.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Oh Brother wrote:
Obama said he is all for states to decide if they want to legalize marijuana. When California voted to legalize marijuana, Obama sent his czars out to make sure it stays illegal. Obama is what you call a God Damn lying SOB fraud illegal alien bastard. I'm voting for Romney. Any puppet but Obama. The choice is easy, four more years of NO work for Americans and more illegal aliens or a new puppet.
why stop with just obama? frankly, I think the whole congress stinks. and let's not forget the supreme court. they are a joke. they side with the illegals. just like eric holder and janet napolitano do.

bunch of cocaine using, marijuana smoking, law breaking, brain dead, stupid, hippies. the whole lot of them.

they care more for foreigners than they do for america and americans.

we have all these laws on the books, and our government does not want to enforce them? unbelievable.

brain dead.
WhatsUP

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

I don't care if it's legalized. Just don't make me work next to anybody who can't safely perform their job. Or do it well, for that matter. I have serious doubts. They're going to be out smokin' at lunch and come back and take a nap. No thanks.
GoofBall

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Just how do you play goofball anyway?

Your get five or more racists idiots to post their threatening rants on any web sites topics.

Is that anything like BIG GOTS?

No, it's spelt BIG GOATS.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

WhatsUP wrote:
I don't care if it's legalized. Just don't make me work next to anybody who can't safely perform their job. Or do it well, for that matter. I have serious doubts. They're going to be out smokin' at lunch and come back and take a nap. No thanks.
I think that you confuse pot with alcohol.

I prefer immensely the company of pot smokers than alcohol consumers. I have never had any problem with pot smokers, nor do I know anyone having had such problem, except those due to misinformation.

Pot is just infinitely safer, individually and socially, than alcohol.

Then *all* studies, when not funded by governments, confirms this experience. As a recreative inebriant, Pot seems to be the best, it has even positive effect on productivity, works, health, etc.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you confuse pot with alcohol.
I prefer immensely the company of pot smokers than alcohol consumers. I have never had any problem with pot smokers, nor do I know anyone having had such problem, except those due to misinformation.
Pot is just infinitely safer, individually and socially, than alcohol.
Then *all* studies, when not funded by governments, confirms this experience. As a recreative inebriant, Pot seems to be the best, it has even positive effect on productivity, works, health, etc.
I've had many bad experiences with pot smokers. they cheated me out of some rare beatle photos. stole them. then, there is the time when they told me that my car had to be sold because the company that make them quote, "supported the deforestation of the amazon rain forest." unquote.

as for positive effect on productivity.. there is none. it makes you lazy. and sleepy. not to mention illogical.

see what it did to pelosi, reid, and frank. not to mention obama. freaking communists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,641 - 10,660 of15,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Laguna Beach News Video

•••
•••

Laguna Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Laguna Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••