No

Other (explain below)

Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#11529 Aug 22, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Last True Conservative.
Yes. I too, doubt what the founding fathers had in mind when they expounded the concept of personal freedom was the inclusion of pot crazed "Blacks" eating the faces of elderly homeless White guys.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/6t6pl9u
Ronald
Again, I agree wholeheartedly! Both pot and being black have been proven to cause face eating, hence the zombie apocalypse that we are now experiencing. Again, these decisions about what we do in our own homes should be left up to the trusty old government. They always know whats best for us, and they have never been wrong! I'm going to turn in my guns tomorrow because one time a black guy shot a white guy!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11530 Aug 22, 2012
Last True Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I agree wholeheartedly! Both pot and being black have been proven to cause face eating, hence the zombie apocalypse that we are now experiencing. Again, these decisions about what we do in our own homes should be left up to the trusty old government. They always know whats best for us, and they have never been wrong! I'm going to turn in my guns tomorrow because one time a black guy shot a white guy!
Last True Conservative.

Yes. It has nothing to do with race. Not ALL crazed "medicated" potheads - regardless of color - eat the faces off of elderly homeless White guys.

Ronald
EHD or else

Monrovia, CA

#11531 Aug 22, 2012
Would they willingly and without rancor toward the child, love him, raise him, care for him and treat him as if he were his own and never look back on how he came into the world? Frankly, I doubt it.

But I do not doubt that if men were violated, raped and impregnated as frequently as women, it would not be a question of no abortions, but how fast can they get one.
Calipo

Brazil, IN

#11533 Aug 23, 2012
it only takes 19 prostitutes to legalize marijuana wow what a great state you have....
SLO

Pismo Beach, CA

#11534 Aug 23, 2012
Calipo wrote:
it only takes 19 prostitutes to legalize marijuana wow what a great state you have....
This, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of why we need the borders closed. Not the one with Mexico but the ones around Cali. To keep low-life, uneducated, Mitt-Romney-supporting, bovine-buggering, TRAILER TRASH OUT OF CALI!!

YANK YANK YANK!!!
DumbBar

San Dimas, CA

#11535 Aug 23, 2012
Just like the previous posts by the lost souls, who haven't understood the meaning of we are not interested in these topics anymore.
Calipo

Terre Haute, IN

#11536 Aug 23, 2012
SLO wrote:
<quoted text>
This, ladies and gentlemen, is an example of why we need the borders closed. Not the one with Mexico but the ones around Cali. To keep low-life, uneducated, Mitt-Romney-supporting, bovine-buggering, TRAILER TRASH OUT OF CALI!!
YANK YANK YANK!!!
a year too late!
DuaMe Mills

Pismo Beach, CA

#11537 Aug 23, 2012
Calipo wrote:
<quoted text>a year too late!
YANK YANK YANK!!!

You can't help yourself posting, can you, DuaMe?? You'll NEVER FIND ME!!!

Hate that for ya!!! Well, not really. Perhaps if you paid your lawyer to do WORK instead of to have YOU DO THE WORK, you might have a chance. But, probably NOT!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Flagged

San Dimas, CA

#11538 Aug 23, 2012
This topic has been flagged as OBSOLETE
Calipo

Terre Haute, IN

#11539 Aug 23, 2012
Flagged wrote:
This topic has been flagged as OBSOLETE
thank god...oh your welcome
DuaMe Mills

Pismo Beach, CA

#11540 Aug 23, 2012
Calipo wrote:
<quoted text>thank god...oh your welcome
YANK YANK YANK!!!
Solonoid

San Dimas, CA

#11541 Aug 23, 2012
The Republican / Tea Party Nation member's are like a bunch of dancing fools looking for a masia
Oh Brother

California City, CA

#11544 Aug 26, 2012
Obama said he is all for states to decide if they want to legalize marijuana. When California voted to legalize marijuana, Obama sent his czars out to make sure it stays illegal. Obama is what you call a God Damn lying SOB fraud illegal alien bastard. I'm voting for Romney. Any puppet but Obama. The choice is easy, four more years of NO work for Americans and more illegal aliens or a new puppet.
GoofBall

Covina, CA

#11545 Aug 26, 2012
Not only do you get one, butt more are added later.

P.S. bring your own paper to clean up the mess you keep making.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11546 Aug 26, 2012
Oh Brother wrote:
Obama said he is all for states to decide if they want to legalize marijuana. When California voted to legalize marijuana, Obama sent his czars out to make sure it stays illegal. Obama is what you call a God Damn lying SOB fraud illegal alien bastard. I'm voting for Romney. Any puppet but Obama. The choice is easy, four more years of NO work for Americans and more illegal aliens or a new puppet.
why stop with just obama? frankly, I think the whole congress stinks. and let's not forget the supreme court. they are a joke. they side with the illegals. just like eric holder and janet napolitano do.

bunch of cocaine using, marijuana smoking, law breaking, brain dead, stupid, hippies. the whole lot of them.

they care more for foreigners than they do for america and americans.

we have all these laws on the books, and our government does not want to enforce them? unbelievable.

brain dead.
WhatsUP

Yucaipa, CA

#11547 Aug 26, 2012
I don't care if it's legalized. Just don't make me work next to anybody who can't safely perform their job. Or do it well, for that matter. I have serious doubts. They're going to be out smokin' at lunch and come back and take a nap. No thanks.
GoofBall

Covina, CA

#11548 Aug 26, 2012
Just how do you play goofball anyway?

Your get five or more racists idiots to post their threatening rants on any web sites topics.

Is that anything like BIG GOTS?

No, it's spelt BIG GOATS.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11550 Aug 27, 2012
WhatsUP wrote:
I don't care if it's legalized. Just don't make me work next to anybody who can't safely perform their job. Or do it well, for that matter. I have serious doubts. They're going to be out smokin' at lunch and come back and take a nap. No thanks.
I think that you confuse pot with alcohol.

I prefer immensely the company of pot smokers than alcohol consumers. I have never had any problem with pot smokers, nor do I know anyone having had such problem, except those due to misinformation.

Pot is just infinitely safer, individually and socially, than alcohol.

Then *all* studies, when not funded by governments, confirms this experience. As a recreative inebriant, Pot seems to be the best, it has even positive effect on productivity, works, health, etc.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11551 Aug 27, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you confuse pot with alcohol.
I prefer immensely the company of pot smokers than alcohol consumers. I have never had any problem with pot smokers, nor do I know anyone having had such problem, except those due to misinformation.
Pot is just infinitely safer, individually and socially, than alcohol.
Then *all* studies, when not funded by governments, confirms this experience. As a recreative inebriant, Pot seems to be the best, it has even positive effect on productivity, works, health, etc.
I've had many bad experiences with pot smokers. they cheated me out of some rare beatle photos. stole them. then, there is the time when they told me that my car had to be sold because the company that make them quote, "supported the deforestation of the amazon rain forest." unquote.

as for positive effect on productivity.. there is none. it makes you lazy. and sleepy. not to mention illogical.

see what it did to pelosi, reid, and frank. not to mention obama. freaking communists.
Goofball

Covina, CA

#11552 Aug 27, 2012
So the goofball league is in full swing?

Lets see the names the the teams in this league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laguna Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy illegal drugs south orange county 9 hr jeridoc 1
NASA Begins Sixth Year Of Airborne Antarctic Ic... Mon One way or another 4
China Moon Did Not Impress My Appetite Oct 19 Little Kitchen Is... 3
San Onofre Nuke Plant Closed, but the Siren Tes... Oct 15 Joe Blow 1
"Massage Parlors" Used For Prostitution (Mar '07) Oct 14 World Sex Guide 355
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct 13 12adf 19
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Aug '14 JTW 5

Laguna Beach News Video

Laguna Beach Dating
Find my Match