Who do you support for State Assembly in California (District 70) in 2010?

Posted in the Laguna Beach Forum

Matt

Concord, CA

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Both Wagner and Fox are partisan hacks with the same tired rhetoric.
MGM

Concord, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Not Melissa Fox...not Don Wagner...I voted for Deb Tharp
Vel

Fresno, CA

#3 Oct 20, 2010
Deborah Tharp! make the right choice!
Bob Bishop

La Quinta, CA

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Tired of the two party nightmare California has become. We need to get our house in order and then move on.
Amy

Shawnee, KS

#5 Oct 20, 2010
In touch with the people without selling us out to goverment. Imagine, she actually believes that "of the people, for the people, by the people" means that the people really can have independent thought!
taxfighter.com

Newport Beach, CA

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Libertarian votes are losertarian votes. The only debate occurring is within the Republican Party. Wagner represents the Libertarian wing of the Republican Party - small government, individual liberties and freedom all the way.
Bruce Cohen

Twentynine Palms, CA

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Vote Libertarian. It's time for folks who have read the Constitution to be elected.
odette

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Debbie tharp won't sell out
Alan Pyeatt

Monrovia, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2010
Don't know why you don't show the option to vote for her without a bunch of extra clicks (how is THAT supposed to be accurate?), but Debbie Tharp is the ONLY candidate that will really change things in Washington.
John in Irvine

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 20, 2010
Wagner is anti-liberty. He supports the drug war, wants his religion imposed on kids in the public schools, and has taken full government-paid heathcare for himself for years based on a part-time government job.
Diane Bucka

Irvine, CA

#13 Oct 25, 2010
hard worker, committed to education, not a conservative redneck, etc.
john

Irvine, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Fox represents my views. Wagner and Tharp make me cringe.
Roy Farmer

Buena Park, CA

#15 Oct 31, 2010
She's smart, capable. Wagner will do whatever it takes to advance his political career. The Libertarian is dreaming.
Tom

North Hollywood, CA

#16 Nov 1, 2010
Debbie is pro-liberty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laguna Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 48 min big meech 16,010
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Council asks developer to change hotel plan Sep 27 Recall DP Council 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
China Moon Did Not Impress My Appetite Sep 26 Got Diarrhea 1
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Pj morelo 18

Laguna Beach News Video

Laguna Beach Jobs

Laguna Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Laguna Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Laguna Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]