Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,685)

Showing posts 53,681 - 53,700 of58,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Do you people sit here all day and night?
no doubt you haven't talked about the actual subject matter of either one of these two stupid ass threads you keep dragging along behind you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Words of wisdom(?) from a Poster named "karma"...yeah, I know I'm impressed, alright!(sarcasm)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

"Abortion Seekers 'Seven Times' More Likely To Be Abused."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/20/abortio...
What

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Really?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Really! According to the Article.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

"Former Tennesseans Connected To Louisiana Deputies Shooting."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19335474/fo...
Bashful

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Agree they do sound angry

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>no one post more lies and b/s than you. what a pathedic life you must have.
MsHurl, explain to me just exactly what you get out of your constant abusive posts? I'm serious! I'm trying to understand what "need" this fulfills in your Life? If you will explain it to me, maybe I could understand it better because I simply cannot understand it without your help.
Is it something that you can't control or is it something that you choose to do for whatever reason?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Look in your mirror and ask yourself these very same questions instead of her. We all wonder the same about you.You are not worth our valuable time.
You just rise up again when posters tell you how obnoxious you are.Have you never got your fill in some idiot that BELIEVES they know all and are in your face daily?? You need to practice what you preach or can you not control spamming and constantly posting over others ?? You are so pitiful. You think you are needed to give opinions which are so illerate.You like to talk to the boys and this is your social contact avenues.You're nothing to look forward to!!!You've run all good posters away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Look in your mirror,ask yourself theses questions before you ask her.
But we all know YOU can't control yourself.She don't try to act and talk as a man as you do.You try to be smarter than any man on TOPIX.You're not worth our valuable time.
chillax

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
MsHurl, explain to me just exactly what you get out of your constant abusive posts? I'm serious! I'm trying to understand what "need" this fulfills in your Life? If you will explain it to me, maybe I could understand it better because I simply cannot understand it without your help.
Is it something that you can't control or is it something that you choose to do for whatever reason?
And this coming from you, a perfect angel right sASSy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

I listened to David Mark, Politix Editor-in-Chief, on NPR. I was not impressed, but I'm sure you Teapublicans will love him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Look in your mirror and ask yourself these very same questions instead of her. We all wonder the same about you.You are not worth our valuable time.
You just rise up again when posters tell you how obnoxious you are.Have you never got your fill in some idiot that BELIEVES they know all and are in your face daily?? You need to practice what you preach or can you not control spamming and constantly posting over others ?? You are so pitiful. You think you are needed to give opinions which are so illerate.You like to talk to the boys and this is your social contact avenues.You're nothing to look forward to!!!You've run all good posters away.
Am I taking up your time in any way? Am I? Do I follow you around, making insulting posts & accusing you of everything under the sun? Do I? Do I want anything to do with you? NO! Do you get off on verbally abusing me? I think so! Will you do and say anything to get my attention? It seems that way to me! Do I wish you would leave me alone? YES! Will I get my wish? Probably not! Do you and Posters like you disgust me? Definitely!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Chillax is right!This coming from you!
You think you own TOPIX and the trouble is as you aaid yourself,NO one is moderating TOPIX.You are just sickening .Too much of an already sick woman.
Why do you not pounce on your own party as you like to do Republicans? You get a kick out of digs you throw out and I know one thing ,you are all over TOPIX so no one has to follow your ass around. Wait a minute you'll rear your ugly head.
You wish people would follow you.
YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE VALUABLE TIME OF OTHERS.
You have driven good posters away and there have been many,calling them and me LIARS ,GAYS,IDIOTS,CHILD MOLESTERS.DON'T DENY IT BECAUSE IT'S ALL OVER TOPIX.
YOU ARE SO VERY DUMB.EVERYONE SEES YOU ONLY LIKE TO TALK TO MEN .YOU WANT TO BE A MAN.yOU ARE NOT A LADY,YOU ARE A WANNABE MAN.MG would make others throw rocks at you.You are just such a nuisance.EVery body is sick of you.One thread is not enough ,you must hog ALL.You are a hog.
Can't get rid of you and you don't see the light.LEAVE and stay gone Ass.No body cares about your old topics you spam,stealing items from others.We have already seen them and if we wanted to get in your gutter we;d spam to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

YOu have no common sense.If you did you would give readers a break from all your empty words.You post every single word you can dig up.You should learn to edit your own work but as you said you seldom even read what you post.Half of it could be eliminated.
Sick and tired of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

What do you do as a volunteer to help the needy? DO you visit sick,help anywhere other thsn sitting in TOPIX all day all night? You don't have time ,you might miss something.
It's so easy to see you are a lazy good for nothing.no it all.Camden must hate you.You are an imbecile and idiot.You won't leave so good posters have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Enjoy hogging the forums ass.YOu have no common sense.People have left because you insult them all one by one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Chillax is right!This coming from you!
You think you own TOPIX and the trouble is as you aaid yourself,NO one is moderating TOPIX.You are just sickening .Too much of an already sick woman.
Why do you not pounce on your own party as you like to do Republicans? You get a kick out of digs you throw out and I know one thing ,you are all over TOPIX so no one has to follow your ass around. Wait a minute you'll rear your ugly head.
You wish people would follow you.
YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE VALUABLE TIME OF OTHERS.
You have driven good posters away and there have been many,calling them and me LIARS ,GAYS,IDIOTS,CHILD MOLESTERS.DON'T DENY IT BECAUSE IT'S ALL OVER TOPIX.
YOU ARE SO VERY DUMB.EVERYONE SEES YOU ONLY LIKE TO TALK TO MEN .YOU WANT TO BE A MAN.yOU ARE NOT A LADY,YOU ARE A WANNABE MAN.MG would make others throw rocks at you.You are just such a nuisance.EVery body is sick of you.One thread is not enough ,you must hog ALL.You are a hog.
Can't get rid of you and you don't see the light.LEAVE and stay gone Ass.No body cares about your old topics you spam,stealing items from others.We have already seen them and if we wanted to get in your gutter we;d spam to you.
Well, that pretty much tells me who you are. Just doing your same ole Stalking/Harassing Routine, aren't you?
You keep pushing it...word on the street is, there's more than a Few that are about 2 inches off your Azz right now! And you're just begging for it, if anybody ever was! And the place of your last crime is where most of them are, from what I hear! People don't like you...they REALLY don't like you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

How stupid you are.
WOrd on the street?? What street?? You want people to think you are being stalked.Ha-ha-ha-ha who would want your ugly old face?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I live on a highway dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,681 - 53,700 of58,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Lafayette Forum right now

Search the Lafayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 123,567
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 38 min Choice 8,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Wassssup 8,503
Snicth (Dec '12) 15 hr onelove 45
hot rod 17 hr sad but true 8
Dustin Likens 17 hr say what 6
Kodie Rollins 19 hr heard thru the grapevine 9
•••
•••
•••
Lafayette Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••