Jaime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Where the hell are the cops? I had an incident that I wanted to report this weekend (7/13) and the police department was CLOSED! Where is our interim chief? Why is the police department closed on weekends? Is our interim police chief on a vacation? Why are we paying for a police department that is closed more often than it is open?

This whole town is a JOKE! It is run by a bunch of ignorant goons.
La Coste Taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Jaime wrote:
Where the hell are the cops? I had an incident that I wanted to report this weekend (7/13) and the police department was CLOSED! Where is our interim chief? Why is the olice department closed on weekends? Is our interim police chief on a vacation? Why are we paying for a police department that is closed more often than it is open?
This whole town is a JOKE! It is run by a bunch of ignorant goons.
Jaime,this is for your infromation,as a Tax-Payer.You want to know where the COPS are? They are all around San Antonio doing lane closures,and using their commission to work all those part-times.Your best options is to call the Medina County Sheriff's Office for Law Enforcement services,cause our taxpaying dollars is going to a bunch of "Gypsy Cops",there never around,all there here for is to have a badge,and a gun to make themselfs feel like a big man.Don't expect to see your local rinky-dink Police around,when I need Law Enoforcement services,I call Medina County Sheriff's Office,by law as a Medina County Tax Payer,you don't half to have La Coste Police around to make a report,just tell the dispatcher that you request a Medina County Deputy to make your location,and you don't want La Coste Police,it's the law,and The La Coste Police Department,can't intervine,cause Medina County Sheriff's Office & The Constable in that Precint, has more authority than La Coste PD.
Balcones Heights PD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

http://youtube.com/watch...

This is Gary Smith doing a racial profiling at La Coste Pd. This is part of thier traning video.
LULAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

This is what La Coste PD has against Mexicans.
La Coste PD Traning

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Here's our training videos,I hope this will help out Law Enforcement Officers that are eager to learning something new.

http://youtube.com/watch... -
7Vc&feature=user

This is our Tazer training course presented by Sgt.Guy Finnney

I hope these training videos will help you inprove your tactics for the Patrol Officer.
Thanks

Richard Gonzales
Police Chief
City Of La Coste
Corporal Garry Smith

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

You need to get your information straight Jaime.

1. The new Chief is not paid by La Coste. He is a Selma Police officer just helping us out. We do not pay him and he does not report to the city, he reports to his chief in Selma.

2. The city is not paying any of us. Your tax dollars are not being used to pay anyone on the PD.

3. The taxes on your trailer would not even pay for one of my monthly house payments. Before you act almighty and question us, get your life together first.

4. If you don't like La Coste, MOVE. If you don't live here, DON'T DRIVE THRU and you wont need us
Grimm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

One day a big rain will come and wash the scum known as the little town of La Coste away .
Jaime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

LULAC wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kkc 2KinHWiM
This is what La Coste PD has against Mexicans.
You don't know jack shit! The LaCoste PD are ALL Mexicans.
Jaime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Corporal Garry Smith wrote:
You need to get your information straight Jaime.
1. The new Chief is not paid by La Coste. He is a Selma Police officer just helping us out. We do not pay him and he does not report to the city, he reports to his chief in Selma.
2. The city is not paying any of us. Your tax dollars are not being used to pay anyone on the PD.
3. The taxes on your trailer would not even pay for one of my monthly house payments. Before you act almighty and question us, get your life together first.
4. If you don't like La Coste, MOVE. If you don't live here, DON'T DRIVE THRU and you wont need us
You fat loud-mouthed loser. I don't live in a trailer, I own a ranch in Pearsall. I could BUY your house and use it for a barn for my pigs.

Heed your own advice, you illiterate Selma chicken shit - "If you don't live here, DON'T DRIVE THRU" and by the way, we don't NEED you as you're too busy playing grab-ass with Andy Keller.
Garry Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Jaime wrote:
<quoted text>
You fat loud-mouthed loser. I don't live in a trailer, I own a ranch in Pearsall. I could BUY your house and use it for a barn for my pigs.
Heed your own advice, you illiterate Selma chicken shit - "If you don't live here, DON'T DRIVE THRU" and by the way, we don't NEED you as you're too busy playing grab-ass with Andy Keller.
Jamie,you are one big liar! You don't own that Ranch in Pearsall,your parents owns it! When you need the money,your parents dishes it out to you.You are nothing but a spoiled brat.My contacts in Pearsall tell me that you lie alot for attention,and my contacts told me that Ranch ain't yours,it's your parents.
The Badge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Wow! I did'nt know that that La Coste PD had retards,according to the youtube training videos,that Chief Richard Gonzales has for fellow LE officsers.
La Coste PD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

To all La Coste citizens,we will not be out patroling your city this weekend,cause we have some lane closures,and some part time gigs on the weekend to cover,since your Mayor and City Council,and the City Adminstration doe's not want to pay us,cause we are not white,and suck ass.

If you need Law Enforcement services call the Medina County Sheriff's Office.

We apologize for any inconviniece,I have my Selma PD gig,I'm just here to babysit the Officers.

The only reason Ex-Chief Andrew Aston got paid $35K a year,cause he's sucks balls,and he's white.

To the Citizens of La Coste,gotta go now,gotta a lane closure for $30 per HR to do.

Thank You
Richard Gonzales
Police Chief,City Of La Coste
Medina St

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

I noticed that alot of officers left the police department . When I see alot of employees leave a agency its mainly because there is something wrong with the way the business is being managed . There is without a doubt some really poor management in the department now . And of course we citizens will have to be the ones to suffer because of it . Our hired and elected officials have once again disapointed . Heres a interesting site http://cityoflacoste.com/default.aspx
Corporal Garry Smith

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Medina St, shut the hell up.
Jaime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Garry Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Jamie,you are one big liar! You don't own that Ranch in Pearsall,your parents owns it! When you need the money,your parents dishes it out to you.You are nothing but a spoiled brat.My contacts in Pearsall tell me that you lie alot for attention,and my contacts told me that Ranch ain't yours,it's your parents.
You stupid QUEER! I am 56 years old, my parents died years ago. Unlike YOU, I pay for everything I own and don't live off of handouts. So go back to your little hut in Selma and don't shoot off your big mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. LOSER!
Medina St

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Corporal Garry Smith wrote:
Medina St, shut the hell up.
Thats original. I guess I hit a nerve with the truth .
Garry Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Jaime wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid QUEER! I am 56 years old, my parents died years ago. Unlike YOU, I pay for everything I own and don't live off of handouts. So go back to your little hut in Selma and don't shoot off your big mouth when you don't know what you're talking about. LOSER!
All you do is whine,whine around about your stupid Ranch and your unearned money,you must be a drug dealer or a coyote.The reason you might have the people who are your friends,are just your friends cause you have money,I bet if you lose your stupid criminal empire ranch,your friends will be gone.I bet you never struggled in your life,you are on an inherited income.I bet alot of people are suckering you out of your money,you must have a trofee wife,who is in it for your ranch,and money.That's how stupid you'll rich folks are,cause you think just because you have money,you think you can talk down on people.I bet if you lose all your money,and assets,you would blow your brains out like the rich idiots in the 1920's great depression.You must be a Republican,and I bet your gonna vote for John McCain"Hitler's Assitance" in the November ballot.
Guy Finney

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Garry Smith is going to be the next Deputy Chief Constable in San Antonio and he has promised jobs to those of us that stick it out with him.
Carlos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Gary is a idiot!!!!!!and Finney is a tiny little troll!!!! Get back under your bridge !!!!!
Guy Finney

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

garry is my friend. He owes me for his corporal position. garry would make a much better chief than our interim chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

LaCoste Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

LaCoste People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••