Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#140435 May 9, 2012
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
And California has voted you perverts down twice!
So what does that make the left coast in your ignorant and hate filled view?
Man you libs are stupid!!!
What are your reasons for banning same sex marriage? Please list them in accordance of importance. I will let you fill in the blanks.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#140436 May 9, 2012
The vote in North Carolina WAS NOT unexpected.......it does however prove just how much ignorant people buy into the lies by Religious Fundie Groups and NOM!!!

Being Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual IS NO more perverted than being straight is.....AND frankly, I'M SICK OF IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THOSE TYPES OF COMMENTS!!!

Just so ya all know....THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE RIGHT TO MARRY FOR SAME-SEX COUPLES......WILL LOSE THIS BATTLE IN THE LONG RUN!!!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#140437 May 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
RALEIGH -- North Carolina has become the 31st state to add an amendment on marriage to its constitution, with voters banning same-sex marriage and barring legal recognition of unmarried couples by state and local governments.
You can point fingers at certain groups and bark your hate, but what it comes down to is people voting.
Yes Ricky, slave owners also got excited each time a new state was added to the union that allowed slavery. How'd that work out for them and their brado Ricky? LOL!!!!

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#140438 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
And California has voted you perverts down twice!
So what does that make the left coast in your ignorant and hate filled view?
Man you libs are stupid!!!
And what happened both times??
Sirus

El Paso, TX

#140439 May 9, 2012
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
NC has exhaulted traditional marriage.
They voted for miscegenation again?
sociopathic Liberals

Durham, CA

#140440 May 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
The vote in North Carolina WAS NOT unexpected.......it does however prove just how much ignorant people buy into the lies by Religious Fundie Groups and NOM!!!
Being Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual IS NO more perverted than being straight is.....AND frankly, I'M SICK OF IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THOSE TYPES OF COMMENTS!!!
Just so ya all know....THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE RIGHT TO MARRY FOR SAME-SEX COUPLES......WILL LOSE THIS BATTLE IN THE LONG RUN!!!
It must be nice to dream! LMFAO
sociopathic Liberals

Durham, CA

#140441 May 9, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>And what happened both times??
It got shot down by "we the people".
Duuuuhhhh!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#140442 May 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Dish it out, give it to them, let them know how wrong and stupid they must be, hate them, call them names, go for it....maybe they should not have the right to vote if they don't agree with you. Want to blame, blame people like chasity bono's gf for doing he quick change and blame the bi sexual that switches on a dime.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#140443 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
It must be nice to dream! LMFAO
I'm NOT dreaming.......but I do know that you can't deny an American Citizen something that you take for granted!!!

How's it feel to know that in California.....I'm as married as you are jackazz?

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#140444 May 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, two people aren't similar to marriage, straight or gay. People are sentient beings, marriage is an institution.
Do they teach school in your trailer park?
1 Mud truck racing

2 Mud wrestling

3 Beer drinkin

4 Varmint huntin and skinnin

5 How to date yer sister

6 How to marry yer sister

7 12 ways to cook road kill

8 How to eat corn on the cob with one tooth

9 Spandex, clothing for every occasion

10 placement of yer easy rifle rack in yer pick up truck

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#140445 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Duuuuhhhh!
Well, guess what......Prop 8 got overturned for being UNCONSTITUTIONAL.......just as Prop 22 did!!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#140446 May 9, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>And what happened both times??
And..........where is his list? ROTFL.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#140447 May 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Duuuuhhhh!
No it was shot down as unconstitutional, DUH. Knuckle draggers unite, perferabley in a different country.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#140448 May 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Dish it out, give it to them, let them know how wrong and stupid they must be, hate them, call them names, go for it....maybe they should not have the right to vote if they don't agree with you. Want to blame, blame people like chasity bono's gf for doing he quick change and blame the bi sexual that switches on a dime.
WTF are you babbling about now?

It's CHAZ BONO........and the reason folks are BISEXUAL is because they are ATTRACTED to both genders!!!

As yes, people who pass these types of amendments are listening to the lies from groups like NOM.....and because of the wording in this particular amendment......I wouldn't be surprised if a legal challenge accorded!!!!

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#140449 May 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Dish it out, give it to them, let them know how wrong and stupid they must be, hate them, call them names, go for it....maybe they should not have the right to vote if they don't agree with you. Want to blame, blame people like chasity bono's gf for doing he quick change and blame the bi sexual that switches on a dime.
What are your reasons for banning same sex marriage? Please list them in accordance of importance. I will let you fill in the blanks.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#140450 May 9, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>And..........where is his list? ROTFL.
I may have complicated that a bit. I think he may be confused.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#140451 May 9, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn the difference between Orthodox and Hasidic Jews.
You need to learn the difference between sexual orientation and sexual activity. You first.
sociopathic Liberals

Durham, CA

#140452 May 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT dreaming.......but I do know that you can't deny an American Citizen something that you take for granted!!!
How's it feel to know that in California.....I'm as married as you are jackazz?
That right there is the definition of a tyrannical Govt.
A Govt. who does not respect the will of the majority is by definition TYRRANY!!! dumbsh!t
sociopathic Liberals

Durham, CA

#140453 May 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess what......Prop 8 got overturned for being UNCONSTITUTIONAL.......just as Prop 22 did!!!
AGAIN... by a tyrranical Govt.! Who does not respect the will of the people!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#140454 May 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about now?
It's CHAZ BONO........and the reason folks are BISEXUAL is because they are ATTRACTED to both genders!!!
As yes, people who pass these types of amendments are listening to the lies from groups like NOM.....and because of the wording in this particular amendment......I wouldn't be surprised if a legal challenge accorded!!!!
Yes they were born that way....lol...like the old man that is attracted to the young girl. and Chaz (sorry)'s girlfriend that went from straight to lesbian to straight from decisions and surgery. Or the person born to marry plural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Verne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,980
Glendora neews fresh eyes 3 hr stake holders 2
Is there a drug problem at Glendora High? (Sep '09) 17 hr fogger 79
Joseph Santoro sideshow clown 17 hr AnyWAYS 3
Glendora pension troubling trend 2014 18 hr rogers 1
Over turn citizen united (Jun '12) Wed ItS a wrap 17
Anti Bullying and Drug RED ribbon week Wed Bully Tesstical 2

La Verne News Video

La Verne Dating
Find my Match

La Verne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Verne News, Events & Info