Gunshot to back killed El Monte auto shop owner Hector Urias

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Popular El Monte mechanic Hector Urias died from a gunshot wound to his back, according to an autopsy report released this week by the county coroner's office.
Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ricardo

Downey, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2010
god bless him and his family
el monte

La Puente, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2010
I take it that they have finally come up with the sketch from the video surveillance at the shop? If they have a lead then im sure they have a motive, so what is it?
Sureno

La Puente, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2010
el monte wrote:
I take it that they have finally come up with the sketch from the video surveillance at the shop? If they have a lead then im sure they have a motive, so what is it?
HMMMM... Motive?? Good question!!! he was real good friends with the EMPD so they might cover that up!!..
relax

La Puente, CA

#5 Nov 18, 2010
Sureno wrote:
<quoted text> HMMMM... Motive?? Good question!!! he was real good friends with the EMPD so they might cover that up!!..
Surado=dirt bag!
Joe G

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2010
I don't care what happened. All I know is that he was a wonderful friend. I miss you everyday brother. Rest in peace my friend........
Lousy

Anaheim, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Only Cowards shoot someone in the back.
illegal

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Lousy wrote:
Only Cowards shoot someone in the back.
elmonte police does.......
illegal

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 18, 2010
el monte wrote:
mota!!!!!!!
DollyMan

Arlington, TX

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Feel terrible for this man and his family. The truth is that in El Monte there really doesn't have to be a motive for something like this to happen. That's why youngsters carry guns there when they mowwing the lawn, doing there homework, riding a bicycle training for an ironman event, or just relaxing and watching TV. The cops there are far too busy covering up for their own crimes, protecting their narcotics distribution rackets, and and watching the Dukes of Hazzard reruns. They come and write a report and chronicle the aftermath of when "Fall Out Boy" falls down and goes boom. Then Teuday Knight Quarterback all of the evil in the world accumulated in kids hearts when they erupt after fucking with them their entire lives. Then plot to put hits on victims of atrocities committed against youngsters to get rid of witness' while there trying to improve there lives 2300 miles away. Then wonder why they mountain is dumping a load of shit on them and they're having a LaCanada Mudslide for desert. You fuckers ought to be lined up and shot in the head in the EM Valley Mall, but that could be construed as illeagle. Guess a jacket with lightbulbs will have to do?
Maria

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 18, 2010
May prayers go out to his entire family. May he RIP. And I hope they catch the coward who did this to him.
Thin Line

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2010
relax wrote:
<quoted text>Surado=dirt bag!
Ah there u go Sureno, his name is Relax yet he calls u that oh so horrible name "dirt bag"! Haha Must be one of Varrio EMPD finest. U know how they do.
MISSING YOU HECTOR

West Covina, CA

#17 Nov 18, 2010
PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY BE CAREFUL WHAT THEY POST, THIS IS A VERY TRAGIC INCIDENT THAT HAS LEFT US WITH A VOID IN OUT HEARTS AND FAMILY. PLEASE BE MORE RESPECTFUL AND MAY YOU NEVER HAVE TO FEEL THIS KIND OF PAIN...
Urias Cousin

West Covina, CA

#18 Nov 18, 2010
Well said Ray.....
Missing him

West Covina, CA

#19 Nov 18, 2010
We miss you so much Hector!!!!!
Thin Line

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2010
I have friends on both ends & stand on that thin line. Got to look out for both sides! Let me get back 2 the important people. My heart goes out 2 his family & friends. U hold in ur heart the man he really was. Good or bad who cares, no person has the right 2 take a life. Each & everyone of us has a skelton or 10 but most forget them. God was certainly there. God gave them a special child right before taking Hector so he would know his wife will not be alone. It is all in His plan.
Sureno

La Puente, CA

#21 Nov 18, 2010
Thin Line wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah there u go Sureno, his name is Relax yet he calls u that oh so horrible name "dirt bag"! Haha Must be one of Varrio EMPD finest. U know how they do.
I was thinking the same thing!!lol Which one could it be??..hmmm...
Sureno

La Puente, CA

#22 Nov 18, 2010
relax wrote:
<quoted text>Surado=dirt bag!
EMPD+ Mamones
bud

San Bernardino, CA

#23 Nov 18, 2010
I never knew Hector, but evry time I drove down Santa Anita I remeber seeing his business sign. It seemed to stand out from all the rest. I hope they get who did this senseless act of cowardess.
Doomed

San Diego, CA

#25 Nov 18, 2010
So now everyone that gets shot and killed is involved with drugs ? Too many B.S readers on here,how would you like it if i say that the Hollywood publicist was also a Mexican cartel member ????
Sureno

La Puente, CA

#26 Nov 18, 2010
Doomed wrote:
how would you like it if i say that the Hollywood publicist was also a Mexican cartel member ????
You might be right!!..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Verne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monolith at Rte 66 and Glendora Ave 1 hr One more time 32
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Soaked good 200,593
A Vote For Erica is a Vote For Mark Smith and E... (Jan '11) 4 hr no service 54
Rosedale community too expensive (May '07) 4 hr Azusa 546
Glendora city council liars club meets 8 hr Upper hide outs 9
•••

La Verne News Video

•••
•••

La Verne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••