West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

LMAO wrote:
People in HR (with no degree, no education) get paid the same amount as teachers (with masters degrees) to set up parties like this?
http://bpusd-ca.schoolloop.com/file/125760523...
Lmao! This must be a joke? While these people in HR are busy planning parties and use the district lab to run off invitations for their kids, teachers are working hard in the classrooms to raise test scores. What type of world do we live in? Investigate how much these people make. Cynthia (the corrupt) Cuevas, Elvia (no brain) Angeles, Lupe Palacios (needs to learn how to answer phones),(Bald and gossips too much at work) Brenda Gonzalez, Kim (useless) Nguyen, Maria (get a clue) Nieves need to be on the chopping block. They are the ones who need pay cuts. As their salaries increase, teachers are being cut and your students are the ones who suffer.
Lizzie Borden got nothing on Cuevas. Both crazy and getting away with murder. The recognition banquet is a joke. Go pay lots of money to sit with people you don't like and eat rubber chicken. Not even in BP! The only description I disagree with is Elvia. She's always been helpful to me and does as much as she is allowed to do, but I'm sure she's been on the chopping block because of it.
LMAO

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

I've been thinking and I forgot a few people. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Elvira (has nothing to do, bitter,unhappy) Liggins, Diana (over paid) Rodriguez, Lorraine (if I only had a brain) Galindo, oh the list goes on and on. ;)
LMAO wrote:
People in HR (with no degree, no education) get paid the same amount as teachers (with masters degrees) to set up parties like this?
Lmao! This must be a joke? While these people in HR are busy planning parties and use the district lab to run off invitations for their kids, teachers are working hard in the classrooms to raise test scores. What type of world do we live in? Investigate how much these people make. Cynthia (the corrupt) Cuevas, Elvia (no brain) Angeles, Lupe Palacios (needs to learn how to answer phones),(Bald and gossips too much at work) Brenda Gonzalez, Kim (useless) Nguyen, Maria (get a clue) Nieves need to be on the chopping block. They are the ones who need pay cuts. As their salaries increase, teachers are being cut and your students are the ones who suffer.
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

No one here could take your challenge. The majority of these people are miserable, lonely and bitter human beings. To think they are part of BPUSD is sad for our students. I love BPUSD through the good and the bad. Feel sorry for these people and pray for them. if writing so much garbage and worrying about all this is all they have in life.
Love not Gossip wrote:
I challenge all of you to find something positive to say about a co-worker. Post it and show us all that this place can be a tool for goodness and friendship. Go on, think of someone that you work with and say something positive about him or her.
Swine

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

love wrote:
<quoted text>No one here could take your challenge. The majority of these people are miserable, lonely and bitter human beings. To think they are part of BPUSD is sad for our students. I love BPUSD through the good and the bad. Feel sorry for these people and pray for them. if writing so much garbage and worrying about all this is all they have in life.
Does anyone know where skarvana got the money to buy three brand new police cars? How can he lay off terrific teachers, claiming no funds but then sneakily buy three new police cars!
LMFAO

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
I've been thinking and I forgot a few people. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Elvira (has nothing to do, bitter,unhappy) Liggins, Diana (over paid) Rodriguez, Lorraine (if I only had a brain) Galindo, oh the list goes on and on. ;) <quoted text>
OMG, you mean you can actually think!:p and you seriously don't want to leave anyone out, yet you've left yourself out. Why don't you put YOUR real name up on the board with such an intelligent quote? Oh wait, you can't can you? So let me, LMAO (spineless coward who probably hasn't gotten laid in years!) be added to the list!!!
Vomit

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>Lizzie Borden got nothing on Cuevas. Both crazy and getting away with murder. The recognition banquet is a joke. Go pay lots of money to sit with people you don't like and eat rubber chicken. Not even in BP! The only description I disagree with is Elvia. She's always been helpful to me and does as much as she is allowed to do, but I'm sure she's been on the chopping block because of it.
Now Cindy Cuevas is doing the master schedule at Bp high school. How can this crazy lady be everywhere at once and know more than everyone else? She must have magical powers. Like a Warlock or Darth Vader.

Have faith Cindy is in charge of everything. Maybe she approved those three new police cars while she signed layoff notices and now wants nine furrow days!
gladys kravitz

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
I've been thinking and I forgot a few people. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Elvira (has nothing to do, bitter,unhappy) Liggins, Diana (over paid) Rodriguez, Lorraine (if I only had a brain) Galindo, oh the list goes on and on. ;) <quoted text>
so do you know these people youre calling out personally? do you or have you worked with them or are you just trashing peoples name online without even knowing them?
Who you may find

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Okay, stop with the cheap shot comments on people!

We all have issues, we are not all perfect. And to be perfectly honest, you don't know what is happening in those offices and what those people are doing, so just stop! This is a really tough time for all of us.

You should instead pray for what is happening to the district and our students. You want to help, this is situation? This is the best way.

Besides, who are you to criticize anyone else? Look in the mirror. You may find someone you don't like.... I'll be praying for you.

This is so juvenile!
oh the irony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Wow, to think these posters are responsible for teaching/mentoring the next generation...I'm glad my children are far from you ignorant, childish, jerk-offs...And you wonder why no one supports you?
Dingleberry

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

I think the posters are just venting in a less destructive style than actually ripping someone's head off. It's tough to be surrounded by "STUPID".
2hot

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

She's never done a high school master schedule. Gee, this ought to be fun. Usually it's counselors that do it. Is she taking over their job too? As for her magical powers, satan comes to mind just from the happiness she gets from making people miserable.
Hey, someone has to run the district since we have a non-existant Super. Where IS he anyway?
Vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Cindy Cuevas is doing the master schedule at Bp high school. How can this crazy lady be everywhere at once and know more than everyone else? She must have magical powers. Like a Warlock or Darth Vader.
Have faith Cindy is in charge of everything. Maybe she approved those three new police cars while she signed layoff notices and now wants nine furrow days!
Who you may find

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Dingleberry wrote:
I think the posters are just venting in a less destructive style than actually ripping someone's head off. It's tough to be surrounded by "STUPID".
I agree that posting here is venting, but don't personally attack people by name like that. It's very hurtful.
Police Cars

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

For the individual's who complain about funds for the new police cars....know this...the funds come directly from an account that is built upon only by traffic citations issued from the police department. Not one dime from district funds are funneled into the traffic safety fund. Additionally, the state of California mandates that any money from the traffic safety fund must be spent only on traffic related police items.
Check your facts before posting....or better yet attend the board meetings and then research the issues further!!
2hot

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Still, you can understand the concern, especially when they used Food money for the general fund. That should be an untouchable fund, but it didin't stop old sticky fingers.
Police Cars wrote:
For the individual's who complain about funds for the new police cars....know this...the funds come directly from an account that is built upon only by traffic citations issued from the police department. Not one dime from district funds are funneled into the traffic safety fund. Additionally, the state of California mandates that any money from the traffic safety fund must be spent only on traffic related police items.
Check your facts before posting....or better yet attend the board meetings and then research the issues further!!
Now what

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Jail time or PROMOTION time? My bet is on people being promoted.

This is my new equation for B.P. practices:

Incompetence+BUSTED+friends in high places = D.O. Promotion
2hot wrote:
Still, you can understand the concern, especially when they used Food money for the general fund. That should be an untouchable fund, but it didin't stop old sticky fingers.
<quoted text>
wishing to retire

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Anyone going to the "march" before the board meeting Tuesday?
SAVE OUR TEACHERS

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

YES! March to the meeting this Tuesday! Will you join me and hundreds of angry teachers?
School police don't teach our youth. We do.
I love BPUSD and the people I work with.
If you are connected and have friends in high places you will be promoted while the rest of us get pink slips
wishing to retire wrote:
Anyone going to the "march" before the board meeting Tuesday?
School Poice are an ASSET

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Let me preface my statement with this...I too agree that no teachers job should ever be cut and I disagree with the boards decision wholeheartedly. We should be looking at reductions where it will best be effective for the district as a whole. For instance...is it really necessary to have 4 and 5 admin assistants in one front office. It always amazes me when I see districts cutting valuable positions like academic teachers and not once does anyone consider eliminating extra curricular activities from the budget. Where is the priority....clearly not in academics.
As for the PD, you are correct in that they dont teach curriculum, however they do teach children along with their parents invaluable lessons on safety, respect and accountability. What some individuals fail to understand is that school police are there to protect not only the students, but the staff as well. You have no idea the amount of calls they receive on a daily basis regarding the district, which by the way is all public information that is posted daily. They contribute in more ways than you can count. Just to name a few....Increased safety in and around the schools, Improved police call response times, Reductions in truancy, Fewer distractions from teachers' teaching and class preparation duties & Decreases in drug/alcohol related infractions.
So many districts are begging their boards for School Police because they are an effective addition to school districts. Its typical for individuals to complain when finances are strained, however, those are also the same individuals to point fingers when they no longer feel safe coming to work to teach the out of control and unruly students. If you think students care about a Saturday detention or a 3 day vacation that is called a suspension then you are indeed out of the loop with this generation.
Its not beyond comprehension to see that schools are no longer a safe haven....they must be monitored by those who can uphold the laws.
For anyone who is still against school police, I urge you to contact their office for a "ride along". Its a free service that they offer in which anyone can ride with an officer for the day and really see what their job entails. Trust me when I say you will be AMAZED at what they do and how far they are willing to go to help the students and staff alike. Many colleagues have stated on numerous occasions that they attribute the departments success to Captain Poe, she is one employee who goes above and beyond for the district and the community.
SAVE OUR TEACHERS wrote:
YES! March to the meeting this Tuesday! Will you join me and hundreds of angry teachers?
School police don't teach our youth. We do.
I love BPUSD and the people I work with.
If you are connected and have friends in high places you will be promoted while the rest of us get pink slips
<quoted text>
PROTESTA

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Protest! Protesta!

NO MORE LAYOFF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jane Doe

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Anyone know what happened at the board meeting?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,201 - 2,220 of2,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

La Puente News Video

•••
•••

La Puente Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Puente People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••