Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Comments (Page 213)

Showing posts 4,241 - 4,260 of4,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5316
Jul 12, 2012
 
to:crystal.i am so sorry.i told you a lie.i did not see 4 years ago's.if you had there colors.i would call out the culb.i have called every culd i known.there all pissed off.i can still help you get out off your home/apt.let me try to help you.if just being a friend to you.or let me&kim.or my son come down there.an be a friend to you.i will were my color's.so will my son.he is only 28.goodlooking.6'4"230lbs .he works for the railroad to.he would never let anyone hurt you.he would not hurt you.and it so happen .right now.he is alone.got to love tats.he has a lot.let the good biker help you.at list let us help you get out side of the prison you call home.and be friends with us who care.your friend little sister.hillbilly.and there might be other biker talking to you.there pissed off.about this.take care hit me back.talk to kim&vol.they are your friends.my sister.love hillbilly.000000000ya apple butter.is a good friend.when he get home and read's this he is going to be mad as hell.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5317
Jul 12, 2012
 
to:big mike/the bank.i no we are not friends.i would like to be.?what do you think about what .heppen to crystal.would you be mad is someone in your culb did this.?or dont care.what if is was your women.
VOL

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5318
Jul 12, 2012
 
crystal wrote:
no im not sure what club they were with, like i said i was in a daze. but its ok, im dealing with it the only way i know how. so yeah now you can see why i have intense hatred for outlaw clubs, rapists, human traffickers and wife beaters like the hells angels, outlaws, vagos,pagans and so on. when that happens, thats all you see in people like that. so i decided to read more about them so i began readin online alot of about them and read that thats what they do to women in these clubs. turns out you dont even have to be in the club for them to do it to you. thats where i read that they were involved with forced prostitution and beatings.
so if they were from the same club, then why did some of them have 3 patches but some of them had the top peice missing?
[As far as the patches, it really depends on the club. There are different patches for different things. The number of them is not necessarily of any relevance.]

I can see why you would be angry yes. And I do know that there are bad people within bike clubs. But the activities these people mix themselves up in are not conducive with the club and are not acceptable AT ALL. The things you read or see on television about bike clubs are going to be negative because of an age old stigma. Many people that join clubs are men that have been in prison or the military. Mostly military, but either way, these groups already have reputations for being rough people, and so when something bad happens involving members of a club, it is immedietly blown to epic proportions and a neon sign, if you will, of "BIKER CLUB yada yada yada..." is blasted over the event or tradgedy. This is a typical tool of the media and law enforcement to meet their intended ends.

Nonetheless. There are bad people and there are good people. The organization itself need not be condemmed. The individuals, especially in a tradgedy such as yours, should be severely punished. By street justice if not by our beloved "justice system." This is where knowing a few low-brow mfer's can be of benefit. ;)
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5319
Jul 12, 2012
 
VOL wrote:
<quoted text>
[As far as the patches, it really depends on the club. There are different patches for different things. The number of them is not necessarily of any relevance.]
I can see why you would be angry yes. And I do know that there are bad people within bike clubs. But the activities these people mix themselves up in are not conducive with the club and are not acceptable AT ALL. The things you read or see on television about bike clubs are going to be negative because of an age old stigma. Many people that join clubs are men that have been in prison or the military. Mostly military, but either way, these groups already have reputations for being rough people, and so when something bad happens involving members of a club, it is immedietly blown to epic proportions and a neon sign, if you will, of "BIKER CLUB yada yada yada..." is blasted over the event or tradgedy. This is a typical tool of the media and law enforcement to meet their intended ends.
Nonetheless. There are bad people and there are good people. The organization itself need not be condemmed. The individuals, especially in a tradgedy such as yours, should be severely punished. By street justice if not by our beloved "justice system." This is where knowing a few low-brow mfer's can be of benefit. ;)
trust me vol, there is a difference between angry and intense hatred. angry is something you can eventually get over. intense hatred will never go away.
VOL

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5320
Jul 12, 2012
 
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me vol, there is a difference between angry and intense hatred. angry is something you can eventually get over. intense hatred will never go away.
I really am so sorry this happened to you. I cannot even begin to understand. It is unfortunate that there are such ugly souls out there in our world.
Lonesome George

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5321
Jul 12, 2012
 
Crystal-
If the top rocker was missing, or the top and center patch was missing, they were prospects. Sorry to hear what happened to you: most men (and women) would have a huge problem with that.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5323
Jul 13, 2012
 
Lonesome George wrote:
Crystal-
If the top rocker was missing, or the top and center patch was missing, they were prospects. Sorry to hear what happened to you: most men (and women) would have a huge problem with that.
to george.i missed that too.trying to make a name.if a prospect.did that.we would have a big probem with that.but i think you got that one.if there doing drit like that.they are pob.in prison or dead by now.thanks for the heads up.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5324
Jul 13, 2012
 
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me vol, there is a difference between angry and intense hatred. angry is something you can eventually get over. intense hatred will never go away.
crystal love.i see what your saying.how are you today.stupid?i just hope you known you have friends.that our on your side.i hope some day.you will known you have friend.who care about you.and are angry about this .my sister a brother's love.san bernardion ca.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5325
Jul 13, 2012
 
VOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am so sorry this happened to you. I cannot even begin to understand. It is unfortunate that there are such ugly souls out there in our world.
my (respect)vol.
VOL

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5326
Jul 13, 2012
 
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>my (respect)vol.
Right back atcha.:)
devil dolls

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5327
Jul 13, 2012
 
my name.dose not matter.crystal.we do not condoned or the sanctioned'of sexual abuse.they would have been dealt with.there bikes/there cuts/even there life.trust in hillbilly'we dont like aol.do you have facebook.or at&t.we are westcoast.biker women.if have other place.to talk dont post it here.go to our web page.
Noneya

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5328
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I find all of these comments very interesting, especially when I am sure that not one of the people posting here have ever even rolled next to a Vago or knows one personally. They are your everyday run of the mill people who have real careers and jobs like everyone else that pays their taxes. I was fortunate enough to sit side by side to many VAGOS from all over the world on runs and I can be the first to tell you that not once did I ever see any illegal stuff go down. Cops watching from every direction and not one time did they have to intervene or break up anything illegal. Just a word to the wise before you talk your shit about something you know literally nothing about first hand you might want to do your homework. I hung around this CLUB for over 4 years and I am still here and was never hurt or disrespected once..NOW are you ready for this?? I AM A WOMAN, not a man that writes this to you all. If you don't know what you speak of, then don't speak at all. Viva Los Vagos 4ever "The one & only"
Noneya

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5329
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So sorry to hear about what happened to "Crystal", but personally myself I think this is the wrong forum to bring up something like that. This was a forum started up about the VAGOS MC and you are throwing your story in here like it was the VAGOS that did this to you. That is not right, you even said you do not know who did this to you. Here's another thing I see wrong with this story is, if you were hit from behind and in a daze how in the heck did you see the back of their cut or what patches were where on the cut?? You stated you were on the ground on your back and these "RAPISTS" were holding you down. Did you file a Police report I hope? Anyway I think if you do not know who did it or what club they were from maybe this should be in another forum. Peace
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5330
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Noneya wrote:
So sorry to hear about what happened to "Crystal", but personally myself I think this is the wrong forum to bring up something like that. This was a forum started up about the VAGOS MC and you are throwing your story in here like it was the VAGOS that did this to you. That is not right, you even said you do not know who did this to you. Here's another thing I see wrong with this story is, if you were hit from behind and in a daze how in the heck did you see the back of their cut or what patches were where on the cut?? You stated you were on the ground on your back and these "RAPISTS" were holding you down. Did you file a Police report I hope? Anyway I think if you do not know who did it or what club they were from maybe this should be in another forum. Peace
noneya.no one said it was a vagos.no she did not file a police report.i give my respect.to all culbs.now your on here flying your colors.see wont leave her home.bro.she was hurt.pob by 5 prospects.4 years ago.no one well knonw what.culb did it.when you came in here talking about your colors.you disrespected all.i am going to give you respect agan.i think you no my colors.and how manny our in here.pay your restect to her.dont add gas to whats going down with us.san bernardino.bro.be a stand up guy.dont play.it could have been your daughter.i am out of here for now.but well be back.hope i like what i here.ride hard and free.do on to other is you would have them do to you.a biker
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5331
Jul 14, 2012
 
Noneya wrote:
So sorry to hear about what happened to "Crystal", but personally myself I think this is the wrong forum to bring up something like that. This was a forum started up about the VAGOS MC and you are throwing your story in here like it was the VAGOS that did this to you. That is not right, you even said you do not know who did this to you. Here's another thing I see wrong with this story is, if you were hit from behind and in a daze how in the heck did you see the back of their cut or what patches were where on the cut?? You stated you were on the ground on your back and these "RAPISTS" were holding you down. Did you file a Police report I hope? Anyway I think if you do not know who did it or what club they were from maybe this should be in another forum. Peace
im not sure it was the vagos, it could have been. i saw their jackets when they were finished with me and walked out. it was hazy but i wasnt knocked out. i saw some of them had the three peice patch and some of them had the top rocker missing, which somebody on here told me if the top part was missing that means they were prospects. i guess they earned their top patch the fun way. i didnt go to the police, i just went home and never left. it could have been the vagos, the hells angels, the outlaws, who know but i know it was an outlaw club. i posted on here because i knew there would be some who defend these guys and say they good guys. i wanted them to know that they are not good guys. i know some on here told me not to judge the whole clubs for the actions of a few but when that happened to me, i can only see evil on them. im sorry if thats jusgemental but its what they took from me, the ability to see the good in any of them. now all i see in them are rapists, human traffickers and wife beaters. maybe its my fault for being there so late. you can keep thinking they are good guys if you want, thats your right. maybe its my fault for being there so late. apple butter was right, i am ugly. i dont have a soul anymore compliments of the "nice" outlaw clubs. im sorry if its all i see in these clubs now. if they good to you then god bless. i hope it stays that way
Apple Butter

Pennsboro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5333
Jul 15, 2012
 
Hey hillbilly and all,just got back tonight from PA and we had a good time with the family.Crystal and to all the ladys who have been treated bad by jerks,strangers and husbands !!Your story was bad and I dont like what happen and them kind need to be placed in a cage in hell !! I mean this ,I bet it would have been a differnt out come if it was there sister and MOM ! these kinda of FOUL Scum gave others a bad name.Nothing I can say will take away the pain and those flash backs from them maggots. would never step on your feelings on SH-T that bad.Got mom ,kids and girls as family and this would not have gone well in my mind what so ever.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5334
Jul 16, 2012
 
butter.welcome home.me and kim went to big bear.this weekend.as you see things about the same.she is opening up.4 year late.any ways gald you had a good time.keep on keeping on my bro.(vol)has been a lot of help here.i well be in & out.all day.a brother.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5335
Jul 16, 2012
 
crystal wrote:
no im not sure what club they were with, like i said i was in a daze. but its ok, im dealing with it the only way i know how. so yeah now you can see why i have intense hatred for outlaw clubs, rapists, human traffickers and wife beaters like the hells angels, outlaws, vagos,pagans and so on. when that happens, thats all you see in people like that. so i decided to read more about them so i began readin online alot of about them and read that thats what they do to women in these clubs. turns out you dont even have to be in the club for them to do it to you. thats where i read that they were involved with forced prostitution and beatings.
so if they were from the same club, then why did some of them have 3 patches but some of them had the top peice missing?
crystal i no were out of in the head.?did you see any green.with red .demon.?did you see red/white/w/81 in it.i no you were not looking.i dont want to hurt you.or bring back bad things.it i gaive you a page that .showed all bikers colors.would it help or hurt.asking.little sister.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5336
Jul 16, 2012
 
vol.she pob wont talk to me.do you have the web page.want it all culb colors.
hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5337
Jul 16, 2012
 
Noneya wrote:
I find all of these comments very interesting, especially when I am sure that not one of the people posting here have ever even rolled next to a Vago or knows one personally. They are your everyday run of the mill people who have real careers and jobs like everyone else that pays their taxes. I was fortunate enough to sit side by side to many VAGOS from all over the world on runs and I can be the first to tell you that not once did I ever see any illegal stuff go down. Cops watching from every direction and not one time did they have to intervene or break up anything illegal. Just a word to the wise before you talk your shit about something you know literally nothing about first hand you might want to do your homework. I hung around this CLUB for over 4 years and I am still here and was never hurt or disrespected once..NOW are you ready for this?? I AM A WOMAN, not a man that writes this to you all. If you don't know what you speak of, then don't speak at all. Viva Los Vagos 4ever "The one & only"
please for give me.but as someone that no's the vagos &corona cop's set my brother up.he was killed when i was doing time.yes i known.so dont play me.i no the cop.i no the vagos.and time is on my side.they all no .i am comeing.when they wont no.so please.dont comment on what you dont no.like.s.t.f.u.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,241 - 4,260 of4,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Puente Discussions

Search the La Puente Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) 2 hr ninja please 264
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 7 hr Funny 1,222
My boy Tim Donnelly (Feb '13) 9 hr Show Off 11
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Fight On 26,078
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr Follow the dog 15,655
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Beyond 199,073
Autism Speaks Fundraiser 11 hr Team Piece by Piece 1
•••
•••

La Puente News Video

•••
•••

La Puente Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Puente People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••