Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 648)

Showing posts 12,941 - 12,960 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Republiscum = KKK. I told you so.

"RNC Delegate Offended By Presence of ‘Mexican’ At Disney’s Epcot Center

During a trip to Epcot at Disneyworld, Pennsylvania delegate Mark Harris and his wife were shocked and offended to find a Mexican employee working at the amusement park’s American pavilion, which showcases the different cultures in the United States."

Is that a photo of the racists? God, get a tan and then cover up that flab with a winter coat.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Republiscum = KKK. I told you so.
"RNC Delegate Offended By Presence of ‘Mexican’ At Disney’s Epcot Center
During a trip to Epcot at Disneyworld, Pennsylvania delegate Mark Harris and his wife were shocked and offended to find a Mexican employee working at the amusement park’s American pavilion, which showcases the different cultures in the United States."
Is that a photo of the racists? God, get a tan and then cover up that flab with a winter coat.
Why is there no media coverage, except by blogs of this story? Whyis there no updates? Why is there no confirmation from the "source"?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there no media coverage, except by blogs of this story? Whyis there no updates? Why is there no confirmation from the "source"?
He's not reporting anything that actually happened. He is just cutting and pasting the 'facts' that his DNC troll leaders give him to post.'He' is definitely a troll and there is probably more than one using that name. He and other trolls on here just make up wild claims with no real 'evidence' to back any of it up. They throw out some made up data or numbers taken out of context and pretend that it proves their points. Just like Harry Reid, make the accusations with no facts, and some moron out there will believe it.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH the extremist on this forum do not represent mainstream democrats.THERE'S a guy on another forum i'm on who is doing the same thing....but for republicans.Like the guy on this forum who said that dems were"evil". MOST dems and pubs only want the best for the country.Then...there are the hate mongers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
NRH the extremist on this forum do not represent mainstream democrats.THERE'S a guy on another forum i'm on who is doing the same thing....but for republicans.Like the guy on this forum who said that dems were"evil". MOST dems and pubs only want the best for the country.Then...there are the hate mongers.
I agree. I don't believe in blanket statements. Life is far more complicated than that. Not everyone fits into a neat little box. I'm a pretty conservative guy, but I'm pretty liberal on a few issues as well. I think most Americans are the same, liberal on some things, conservative on others.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I don't believe in blanket statements. Life is far more complicated than that. Not everyone fits into a neat little box. I'm a pretty conservative guy, but I'm pretty liberal on a few issues as well. I think most Americans are the same, liberal on some things, conservative on others.
THAT'S as true a statement as any I've heard.
Just Saying

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Kennedy was born rich, swam with the sharks and his men after his PT109 was sunk while he was SERVING his country, he forced the Soviets to remove their missals from Cuba, and when he screwed around on his wife, what can I say Monroe WOW. And getting a blow job is not boffing Lewinsky. You are probably one sided enough to actually believe that Republicans don't ever cheat on their wives, and if they don't, their wives would be all they don't cheat on. If you want to compair Romney to someone don't make it JFK as Romney would come up sorely lacking. For that matter he couldn't even carry Clintons dirty laundry.
Actually, I'm not exactly thrilled with Romney. What is "compair"? Do you mean "compare"? Republican men cheat too. Cheney, Eisenhower, McCain . I just don't agree with you that a "born rich" Republican is somehow worse than a "born rich" Democrat, based on nothing more than their party affiliation.
Jim

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I'm not exactly thrilled with Romney. What is "compair"? Do you mean "compare"? Republican men cheat too. Cheney, Eisenhower, McCain . I just don't agree with you that a "born rich" Republican is somehow worse than a "born rich" Democrat, based on nothing more than their party affiliation.
true words here!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Oregon I've never doubted your gender...I googled you to find out more...all I can say is this..women in this country are going to be in a bind.....if they don't look around...and see which way the wind is blowing.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

1909 you traitor.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

America first wrote:
It is plan that OB and most of his supporters are just EVIL.
I don't know about evil. Oblamo is anti-colonialist and wants to bring this country down. His supporters are just not too bright.

Oblamo has done nothing but deliberately raised the national debt in the past four years, along with abuse of power and destroying the job market.

His supporters have no real reason to re-elect him other than
for racial preference or anticipating free handouts, funded by the remaining taxpayers who still have a job. His sorry record should speak for itself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

"Bain Documents: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes

The audited financial statements of one of the Cayman Islands funds make note of the use of "blocker" entities, which are used to help retirement accounts and nonprofit entities avoid some taxes.

Financial statements for another fund note that it "intends to conduct its operations so it will … not be subject to United States federal income or withholding tax ..." ABC

So this is how Romeny ends up with $102 MILLION in his personal IRA? Did he also place unnaturally low-priced stocks in there as well?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Paul Ayn Rand Ryan the pathetic:

He is actually caught LYING about his marathon time managing to shave a whole HOUR over what it really was.

How dorky and pathetic and, actually rather sad, is this? Add that to his sad little attempts to be cool with his music selections clearly understanding NOTHING and his image is that of a:

sad, pathetic, dork trying to pump up his tattered self image with lies.

If Paul Ayn Rand Ryan wasn't such an America-hating fascist I would almost feel sorry for the childish little wimp.
prry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Just today I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
"Bain Documents: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes
The audited financial statements of one of the Cayman Islands funds make note of the use of "blocker" entities, which are used to help retirement accounts and nonprofit entities avoid some taxes.
Financial statements for another fund note that it "intends to conduct its operations so it will … not be subject to United States federal income or withholding tax ..." ABC
So this is how Romeny ends up with $102 MILLION in his personal IRA? Did he also place unnaturally low-priced stocks in there as well?
None of us will have any retirement at all if Obummer is re-elected, so why should I care about Romneys IRA?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Ryan/Rumney/Antichrist budget:

- Rumney and the 17 billionaires who are the GOPOX get ZERO (0.82% is close enough) percent tax rates.

ZERO on Rumney's investment income of $21 M a year.

ZERO on inheritances to his five brats who have $20M in trust funds and zero service to country.

ZERO on Romini's repatriation of his tax dodgs

ZERO Romney contributions to the COMMONS of the USA that he uses. He will get to use roads and bridges and defense and regulations and courts, etc. FOR FREE.

YOU will pay all of the Romney's expenses while they piss on your mother's medicare which they will kill in 2016.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
- Rumney and the 17 billionaires who are the GOPOX get ZERO (0.82% is close enough) percent tax rates.
ZERO on inheritances to his five brats who have $20M in trust funds and zero service to country.
ZERO Romney contributions to the COMMONS of the USA that he uses. He will get to use roads and bridges and defense and regulations and courts, etc. FOR FREE.
YOU will pay all of the Romney's expenses while they piss on your mother's medicare which they will kill in 2016.
You are such an angry little troll aren't you Suxbot?
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

prry wrote:
Just today I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.
Why don't you push yourself off a cliff?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Prove it. While you are at it, tell us why Obummer deserves another term and state facts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an angry little troll aren't you Suxbot?
That's because the only girls that he can find, all have hairy legs and smell bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,941 - 12,960 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the La Porte Forum right now

Search the La Porte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz campaign ad. 1 hr Texan 36
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 16,059
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pharts 683
LPISD bond election 2 hr Deadwood 82
Nevada Crackpot 2 hr Lucy 2
Lubbock wants to recycle sewage to drink. 3 hr fubar 9
earth day 2014 6 hr fubar 6
•••
•••

La Porte News Video

•••
•••

La Porte Jobs

•••