Double murder suspect unarmed when shot by officers in La Mirada

Full story: Los Angeles Times
A double murder suspect shot and killed by L.A. police and a federal agent after reportedly firing at them from the rooftop of a La Mirada home was unarmed, authorities said Wednesday. Full Story
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#1 Mar 8, 2012
What?! Cops lied about being fired upon?!! What a shocker.
WTF

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Mar 11, 2012
Why are you trying to protect a murderer, he got what he deserved why aren't you crying for the victims that he killed, didn't he run like a loser, maybe next time you need help call his gang
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#3 Mar 11, 2012
WTF wrote:
Why are you trying to protect a murderer, he got what he deserved why aren't you crying for the victims that he killed, didn't he run like a loser, maybe next time you need help call his gang
Not bright enough to realize I don't give a rat's ass about this scumbag. Once you allow pigs to be judge, jury & executioner, it could happen to any of us, including me and you.

Another pig did it to a guy in Rancho Santa Margarita just yesterday, for SPEEDING!

Off duty pig, Antonio Mendez, executed Robert Day in Corona in 2008, over a minor fender bender.

But you keep living in your ignorance. I hear it's bliss. LOL!!
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#4 Mar 11, 2012
I am so thrilled when law-enforcement eliminates a pure pile of fices like this murdering clown. This will save the tax payers of California millions of dollars. To bad we can not eliminate all of these murdering felons. GREAT JOB LAPD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Mirada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 2 hr Mr Lucky 37
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr ReallyNow 5,018
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 4 hr lil insane 1,730
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 14 hr El SupremoS 201,038
Another shooting on Foster Road today (Feb '14) 19 hr lm res 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

La Mirada News Video

La Mirada Jobs

La Mirada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Mirada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Mirada

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]