Sheriff's Department chase starts in Hawaiian Gardens, ends in Norwalk

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: Press-Telegram 25

A motorist was taken into custody today after leading deputies on a brief pursuit in a possibly stolen vehicle.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jjJ

Norwalk, CA

#1 Apr 30, 2012
OMG!
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Do Ya Think It was a filthy Mexican't........UHHHH YUP......
RIFAEYES

Norwalk, CA

#3 May 1, 2012
Dee wrote:
Do Ya Think It was a filthy Mexican't........UHHHH YUP......
ay w hitey, i bet u went to excelsior hs when u were younger and got punked, got ur lunch money took by cholos, huh? shouldn't have been such a p ussy a ss whitey.
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#4 May 1, 2012
RIFAEYES wrote:
<quoted text> ay w hitey, i bet u went to excelsior hs when u were younger and got punked, got ur lunch money took by cholos, huh? shouldn't have been such a p ussy a ss whitey.
what's wrong? the truth hurts...go tell it to your mom who spit out 7 kids and is here illegal sucking America dry with your moronic self loathing culture....nothin but an illegal brown wannabe gangster chump....there are so many of you ...all I have to do is spit in any direction and I hit another cockroach...what is needed is a big can of raid....
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#5 May 1, 2012
@ RIFAEYES...I did go to Excelsior and I beat the crap out of my share of you crap-brown beaners. I caught this bean one night after football and beat him senseless under the bleachers. I now find it highly entertaining when you shaved headed baggie pants beaners kill each other then have a car-wash to pay for a funeral for the dead bean...LOL!!!
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#6 May 1, 2012
hey RN...I see those ALL over the place on the weekends (car washes) for some STUPID FKING BROWN PIG that needs to be buried on American soil...Either for driving whilst drunk, OR just a fking wannabe "GAY ASS" gang banger....All the families go and buy crap from the 99 cent store and bother passing drivers so they can attract others to the cause and make money....I bet most of them pocket the funds from the sale.....Ya see...There are many "Hispanics" that are cool...I'd say about 5%...The rest are filthy, corrupt, criminalistic parasites...Most California towns are going to die because of them..."IF" they weren't such a parasitic culture (race) then there would not be such an issue....would there?
GORDON

Provo, UT

#7 May 2, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
@ RIFAEYES...I did go to Excelsior and I beat the crap out of my share of you crap-brown beaners. I caught this bean one night after football and beat him senseless under the bleachers. I now find it highly entertaining when you shaved headed baggie pants beaners kill each other then have a car-wash to pay for a funeral for the dead bean...LOL!!!
what year did you go to excelsior ?
A-AAA

Placentia, CA

#8 May 2, 2012
Of course the idiot tried to get away in Norwalk. It's like driving into Mexico when the police from the US are chasing you.
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#9 May 2, 2012
GORDON wrote:
<quoted text> what year did you go to excelsior ?
I graduated in 1981. Also went to Los alisos and Nuffer.
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#10 May 2, 2012
yup...i too had a nice life her UNTIL the Mexicans arrived...They are blood sucking freeloading criminal leeches that need controlling...Excelsior is now an adult school for the needy "fat ass" baby makers....
El White GUy

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 3, 2012
^^^^ wow!! whats going on with all these 70 year old white trailer trash bums talking smack about hispanics. Get a life.. Fyi homeboy that was in persuit was white...hahaha!!!
A-AAA

Placentia, CA

#12 May 3, 2012
El White GUy wrote:
^^^^ wow!! whats going on with all these 70 year old white trailer trash bums talking smack about hispanics. Get a life.. Fyi homeboy that was in persuit was white...hahaha!!!
Since you wrote "homeboy" I can tell what side you're taking on this. Not only are you ignorant but you're also stupid. It's "pursuit" not "persuit". How can you have the nerve to write your opinion on something when you can't even spell? Hahaha what a idiot.
GORDON

Provo, UT

#13 May 3, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>I graduated in 1981. Also went to Los alisos and Nuffer.
did you play any sports in high school ?
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#14 May 3, 2012
GORDON wrote:
<quoted text> did you play any sports in high school ?
I did...Played on a decent to bad varsity football team. The last of "The Pilots". Do I know ya?
REDNECK

Whittier, CA

#15 May 3, 2012
A-AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wrote "homeboy" I can tell what side you're taking on this. Not only are you ignorant but you're also stupid. It's "pursuit" not "persuit". How can you have the nerve to write your opinion on something when you can't even spell? Hahaha what a idiot.
Exactly...One thing that Mexicans are not guilty of is, intelligence. Here is a short-list of activates that Mexicans qualify as excellent in...Collecting welfare,dealing drugs,littering,intoxication,g raffiti,incarceration,illegal border entry,breeding and conducing car-washes for dead gang members.
GORDON

Provo, UT

#17 May 4, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>I did...Played on a decent to bad varsity football team. The last of "The Pilots". Do I know ya?
1976 GRAD . I DON'T THINK SO .
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#18 May 4, 2012
and this coming from "provo" ?
Dee

Norwalk, CA

#19 May 4, 2012
Mexicans are "scumb" the want us to believe that not all mexicans are this way... I say BS....I think only a fraction of mexicans are okay....Why the hell would we be complaining so much then.....?
GORDON

Provo, UT

#20 May 5, 2012
People are made in GOD'S image and it's how you represent GOD. it's your choice ! and with your tongue you can either bless your life or curse you life. I don't like gang members. But, I pray someday they see the light .Sometimes it's take's a tragedy in someone life like dead of a family member for them to change . HEAVEN OR HELL ???? HATE OR LOVE ????
MDC

Long Beach, CA

#21 Jun 7, 2012
A-AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wrote "homeboy" I can tell what side you're taking on this. Not only are you ignorant but you're also stupid. It's "pursuit" not "persuit". How can you have the nerve to write your opinion on something when you can't even spell? Hahaha what a idiot.
"what a idiot?" Shouldn't it be"what an idiot?" I believe you're the idiot in this case. FYI, Mexicans initially owned this territory before the Americans practically stole it from them. Please get your history comments right before you start giving ridiculous opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Habra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr LMSA 3 5,090
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr R TRUTH 27,913
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 6 hr Sleepy 1,745
Marine jailed in Mexico on weapons charges awai... 11 hr nifongnation 2
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 19 hr Dolly 111
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 21 hr gul 19
Do you approve of Nancy Renne Tragarz as Mayor? Sun JOE SMITH 3

La Habra News Video

La Habra Dating
Find my Match

La Habra Jobs

La Habra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Habra News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Habra

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]