RC gay

Aliso Viejo, CA

#2713 May 25, 2012
You lames get smashed on all the time. The pigs put you fools down. Tell your homie moreno he's a lil biaatch
HateeR722K

Los Angeles, CA

#2714 May 26, 2012
F?!$& you lame bittccch ! HateR fRom that RC mothafu&$! A mobb ! get at me im always patrolling cameron park caile down anytime im always posted there at night waiting for enemigas come through we'll show anybody wasup !!
HateeR722K

Los Angeles, CA

#2715 May 26, 2012
F!$&@ net banging thou whoever wants the beef caile ! R'sss up F&$? any levas dissing !!
HateeR722K

Los Angeles, CA

#2716 May 26, 2012
N f$&? no homie were all you hear about in west co n you foos say were lame!? Always smashing on our enemigas homie !!
Vemfx3

Los Angeles, CA

#2717 May 26, 2012
I know waats up with you foos from RCA i have homies from there and there all widd it you foos know whats up stay up vato

VARRIO EMFx3 WF CliQue Flores AlL DAY EVERYDAY!
SSFxxx3

Los Angeles, CA

#2719 May 26, 2012
Whats up ese they sleepy from that South Side Florenciax3 gang malos clique F mayates F Faketeen F Everybody SSF13 GaNg Anybody Killa. florence gang you F'n punks Fss up Ds down
ACPGang

Los Angeles, CA

#2720 May 26, 2012
Donttrippppppp wrote:
Gangs are stupid. Your all lame why the fuck would you die for some stupid ass street that doesnt even belong to you fags it belongs to the state all you stupid ass gang member/ taggers deserve to die or be locked up for life! your all useless get lives you losers
shut the f!?ucc up get the fu!&ck out of here your probly some lame gringo stupid white trash
new cummer

United States

#2721 May 26, 2012
Vemfx3 wrote:
I know waats up with you foos from RCA i have homies from there and there all widd it you foos know whats up stay up vato
VARRIO EMFx3 WF CliQue Flores AlL DAY EVERYDAY!
por favor flower power
mr big dik

United States

#2722 May 26, 2012
All those taggers are SCRIBBLE caca style with eXception to the few (props) I can get up more the all them currant lil baybee taggers combined you all look dum tagger rankers the only thing that gonna get KOT slippn is cock inyo asses and then yo mamas asses
mr big dik

United States

#2723 May 26, 2012
Ya hit up massive murals on my xxxtra large manhood section
mr big dik

United States

#2724 May 27, 2012
Mobb deep with mouth on this ROD you lame rankers don't even want NONE
ACPGang

Oceanside, CA

#2725 May 27, 2012
mr big dik wrote:
Mobb deep with mouth on this ROD you lame rankers don't even want NONE
shut the fu6!k up your fu6!cin lame!
mr big dik

United States

#2727 May 27, 2012
Come wrap your mouth on this crack pipe until it bust all in your mouth FAGGETAS ,,,,,,,
Real deal again

Los Angeles, CA

#2731 Jun 2, 2012
Hey wanna know how to prove there's no real Mexi gang in west covina?

How come the Mongols main head lived there, tax free? Why no bad ass WC guy knock on his front door and collect? Think he could live in puente, Bassett, Azusa? No way.

Bassett has guys doing 25 to L for blasting dudes on motorcycles when the eme was trying to punk Mongols.

So stop playing "Kay's" ( dumb name by the way) real gangs have injunctions, federal indictments, you guys are here telling stories about giving people tough looks at the park three years ago.

Better question, why does your "one of the main heads" bandit keep getting arrested then release the next day? Come on kids, go talk to some real experienced gang members and grow up, your getting played. In the real SGV barrios I mentioned earlier, they would've found him getting eaten by birds in Trumbull canyon already. That's why no one deals with you kids
RC gay

Oakland, CA

#2732 Jun 2, 2012
RCA is so lame. Nothin but little girls. Victims. Kind of messed up when your gang gets killed by one little search warrant.
RCGAY
mr big dik

United States

#2733 Jun 2, 2012
Yup the mongols should have kept it a white gang ,,,,the mojado mongols can't Boxxx,,,buster browns should know they were Never bikers from the GATE it was always the GAVACHOS thing,,,,,some mexicans actaully wanted in the white mans world if they wanted mexican content BANDIDOS should've been a mexians choice dum shit
mr big dik

United States

#2734 Jun 2, 2012
Many of that baby boomer buster brown mongols still have all their teeth that alone shows they haven't been in nearly enough knock down drag out barfights or even anything like that FAKE RAZAS and them guys are suppose to know BROTHERHOOD is they haven't even touched ground or done DIRT in any sense RITE,RITE,RITE, that's RITE
Real deal again

Los Angeles, CA

#2735 Jun 3, 2012
Why does WCPD keep busting people in giant drug busts, millions of ecstasy pills, thousands of pounds of weed. Cartel members found living in west Covina. Mongols biker gang calls west covina home.

Man WC13 are a bunch of punk kids. They have no criminal involvement. Listen to them brag here about their main heads never serving a day in jail, about chasing guys with thier wives and families out of Walmart when they are in a group and the guy has to worry about his family. You guys sound pathetic.
Real deal again

Los Angeles, CA

#2736 Jun 3, 2012
Ever see that video of that real cholo from Azusa shooting that west Covina wannabe to bits? It was so bad they edited out the part where he went over, stood over him and dumped on him a few more times.

Why? why did he get out the car and do that?

Because Azusa is a real gang. That guy wasnt there to shoot a few shots in the sky over every bodies head and tell the story about it that he's a tough guy for the rest of his life. They told him and his getaway driver to regulate on pretend gangs and he HAD TO smoke that guy. He couldn't go home without that kill. He woukd have been in danger of getting smoked himself. He did it in broad daylight. 3pm. That's what real gangs do.

WC 13 has thier hynas tag on walls while they stay in the car "looking out" for cops!!!( I swear to god true story) I don't blame them though. The KAYS and LV aren't a real gang. So there's no leadership, no veteranos to pass down how to act. These kids are wannabes making it up as they go along.

See the difference?

That guy from Azusa has no future and he knows it. Hes a born crook. That's his life. Hes a super hero if he ever gets a job and grows up. You West Covina wanabees "patrol" a "varrio" in south hills with million dollar homes. It's the Beverly hills of SGV. Stop pretending and go to college already before you run into a bad man from Bassett, Azusa, monte, Pomona, Baldwin park etc. It may be your family that pays the price for your playing
mr big dik

United States

#2737 Jun 3, 2012
Come and wrap them lips on this pipe it ain't fulled with crack butt it will leave the same kinda taste inyo mouth you just can't RESIST saying no to,,,,,,,,,,
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Habra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 11 min Galaxy 5,099
NAME the New Stadium 4 hr lm tax payer 11
Mother Murdered at LM Swap Meet 4 hr Brian 1
Swap Meet Murder 4 hr Brian 1
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 10 hr scotness 129
Man dies after assault at West Covina shopping ... (Sep '12) 16 hr BIGCUCUY VKHA 20
7-Year-Old Shot In Anaheim 20 hr Yay goby 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at October 24 at 12:55PM PDT

La Habra News Video

La Habra Dating
Find my Match

La Habra Jobs

La Habra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Habra News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Habra

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]