New Principals Next Year at CCHS

Posted in the La Follette Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CCHS Student

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 16, 2011
I heard today that mr heatherly and one of the asst. Principals is getting fired and 2 principles from jacksboro middle is gonna take heatherlys place and another asst. Principals.. Is it true?
sad

Nashville, TN

#2 May 17, 2011
Not fired. Moved.
yawn

Nashville, TN

#3 May 17, 2011
That would mean same shit different day. Need to get principals in there that would make a difference for the better. Guess that'll never be what CCHS will be about = making happen what cchs is in desperate need of: major positive change. No surprise there.
umm

Oxford, UK

#4 May 17, 2011
Tammy Lay is going to work in Central Offfice now, so she's not going to CCHS.
oh well

Nashville, TN

#5 May 17, 2011
better than having her around students, but better still would have her out of the educational system altogether. can't have everything.
GLAD

Nashville, TN

#6 May 17, 2011
My son went to JMS. If its Jamie Wheeler than I think they will be in GREAT shape. I really like Mrs. Wheeler and think she would bring great changes to CCHS!!
class

United States

#7 May 17, 2011
who will be at JMS and JES
tjc72

Oxford, UK

#8 May 17, 2011
Ms. Cruthcfield is running JES. She's doing a great job, so I'm sure she'll stay next year.
Here Ya Go

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 17, 2011
yawn wrote:
That would mean same shit different day. Need to get principals in there that would make a difference for the better. Guess that'll never be what CCHS will be about = making happen what cchs is in desperate need of: major positive change. No surprise there.
Why don't you step up and tell them how to run things. Sounds like you know it all!!
mom

United States

#10 May 17, 2011
Well Rector miller got jones job now he is after heatherly job, thats the reason he ran for office. millers is so GREAT he thinks he can run the school system alone.
Ill-Informed

Mclean, VA

#11 May 17, 2011
I can't speak to Mr. Heatherly's ability, but they HAVE gotten off the naughty list the past two academic years.

However, Ms. Wheeler oversaw the 9th largest "value-added" gain in the state this past academic year. So, she's certainly no slouch.
do right

United States

#12 May 17, 2011
mom wrote:
Well Rector miller got jones job now he is after heatherly job, thats the reason he ran for office. millers is so GREAT he thinks he can run the school system alone.
The replacements for Coach Jones and Robbie Heatherly are bought and paid for courtesy Rector Miller. He's the only reason those jobs have come open. Whether they like it or not, Coach Housley and Jamie Wheeler have made a Faustian bargain. They will live to regret it.
hello

Watertown, WI

#13 May 17, 2011
I heard that Ms. Wheeler & Ms. Thomas are leaving JMS & go 2 CCHS. That would be good.
CCHS Student

Knoxville, TN

#14 May 17, 2011
Today these kids wanted everybody 2 sign a paper wanting heartherly 2 stay and they had ALOT of signatures by the end of the day:)
junior

Norris, TN

#15 May 17, 2011
They just need to leave things the way they are now. they are perfectly fine!
upcoming senior at cchs

Nashville, TN

#16 May 17, 2011
Heck yea they do, mr.heatherly is a great principal and has done a lot for cchs, you are all fools for thinking were going to let him go.hes one of the best principal we have ever had.
junior

Norris, TN

#17 May 17, 2011
Apparently we have nothing but dumb people in our school system. I think alot of this is Rector Miller's idea.
mom

United States

#18 May 17, 2011
Heatherly was principal when rectors son got kicked out of school so he is going to get heatherly and jones for his son problems.with heatherly and jones gone matt can come back with no problem.think about all the people that was involved in that mess that has or will be leaving, martin jones,heatherly sounds like miller has been working hard.
LOL

Knoxville, TN

#19 May 17, 2011
Robbie is going to jacksboro middle
He has done nothing to better the system. Every school he has been to the scores have gone DOWN.
Now when are they going to get rid of him.
Ladi Freakin DA

Knoxville, TN

#20 May 17, 2011
I agree, Robbie sucks..He jumped way up the ladder to soon because of contacts he has, certainly not his skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aundrea madison 53 min lmao 3
Lesbians of Campbell county 56 min lmao 56
LaFollette Police 1 hr JBt 93
Weigals is going to Beat Out Big O's and his ... 2 hr jacksboro 3
The Animal Shelter, and local vets... 3 hr Viv Ivans 3
Old Pathway 6 hr I know 4
weird pill head at wrap world 9 hr old news 6
La Follette Dating
Find my Match

La Follette People Search