First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ut o

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jul 28, 2012
wow now thats great news..pete hatfield as sheriff..yahoo
Billy jack Cotton a Tubby

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 28, 2012
ut o wrote:
wow now thats great news..pete hatfield as sheriff..yahoo
im hearing very strong billy jack cotton kitts & tubby kitts are running
cant wait

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jul 28, 2012
sounds like mutt & jeff
to cant wait

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2012
cant wait wrote:
sounds like mutt & jeff
Talk like that will make batman and robin jealous. lol
ut o

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 29, 2012
maybe sheriff & mayor can start new business n town..we need buffet
Thankful

New York, NY

#9 Jul 29, 2012
I'm thankful for sheriff Goins he is doing a great job more officers on the road now than ever before you see them all over the county patrolling doing that dangerous job while you sit behind your computer screen and start trouble like the cowards you are sheriff Goins don't let these cowards get you down keep up the great job you are doing and you will have no trouble in 2014 and for the cowards that like to start this stuff why don't you go to the academy and get out and do that job o ya that's right all you no how to do is set behind your computer screen like a coward and start trouble for other people
cant wait

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jul 29, 2012
and what job do u have thankful?
Thankful

New York, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2012
I'm a certified forklift mechanic if its any of your business can't wait what do you do
cant wait

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jul 30, 2012
hey thankful im n medical field
Elmo

La Follette, TN

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Old Tubb will put it in your poop chute like he did that old man at Cedar Creek when his dad was the sheriff back in the 70's. Him and his buddy laid the cod to the old fellow and old Rose got the sodomy charge dropped on them.
Billy jack Cotton a Tubby

Kingston, TN

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Elmo wrote:
Old Tubb will put it in your poop chute like he did that old man at Cedar Creek when his dad was the sheriff back in the 70's. Him and his buddy laid the cod to the old fellow and old Rose got the sodomy charge dropped on them.
can anyone tell me about these two birds ??? tubby larry kitts and billy jack cotton kitts
ouch

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jul 30, 2012
sounds like they may be twisted brothers
thats easy

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jul 30, 2012
only lived here few yrs..amazing how much i've figured out about ppl..
rumor has it they will

Kingston, TN

#18 Jul 30, 2012
thats easy wrote:
only lived here few yrs..amazing how much i've figured out about ppl..
tubby larry kitts and billy jack cotton kitts will be running in 2014
Curious I

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 31, 2012
thats easy wrote:
only lived here few yrs..amazing how much i've figured out about ppl..
Doesn't take long does it? LOL
comeback around

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jul 31, 2012
i think a woman needs to run..wheres pam jarrett
comeback around

Bellevue, WA

#21 Jul 31, 2012
maybe cody chapman needs run..
im original

Bellevue, WA

#22 Aug 1, 2012
can a woman apply for auxillary
Funny

Church Hill, VA

#23 Aug 1, 2012
Maybe one term Jerkins will run again
Tonya

Hollis, NY

#24 Aug 2, 2012
If he's such a blessing why is it he never returns your calls???
Thankful wrote:
I'm thankful for sheriff Goins he is doing a great job more officers on the road now than ever before you see them all over the county patrolling doing that dangerous job while you sit behind your computer screen and start trouble like the cowards you are sheriff Goins don't let these cowards get you down keep up the great job you are doing and you will have no trouble in 2014 and for the cowards that like to start this stuff why don't you go to the academy and get out and do that job o ya that's right all you no how to do is set behind your computer screen like a coward and start trouble for other people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops of cambell county 3 hr nope 2
stephan mculluah 3 hr bubbacul 4
Cody Chapman 4 hr buddy 32
Talk of Pilot Store going in at Hwy 63 and HWY... 4 hr Momma Nerd 6
Jason bell (Jan '14) 5 hr Protocol 10
Dixie Roofing got new Company (Stop Leak Inc.)... 8 hr new crew 2
Dylan Emory 12 hr Hahahaha 5
La Follette Dating
Find my Match

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Follette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Follette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:39 am PST

NBC Sports 8:39AM
Steven Jackson, Julio Jones practicing Friday
NBC Sports 2:24 PM
Column: NFL should realign after NFC South debacle - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Previewing Browns vs. Falcons
NFL10:35 AM
Cleveland Browns officially activate Josh Gordon