Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,365)

Showing posts 47,281 - 47,300 of58,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50225
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

puff of logic wrote:
Once again. Still same enlightenment. Puff never deny having children in her life. Puff conversed they not be puff and mari's children. Children not fit in puff and mari lifestyle. In truth, they be "american marriage" children through mari prior marriage. So only america would say "grandchildren" by marriage.
I not converse here. People only seek to insult. Not for puff.
Sassy I be ashamed of you. No more converse with you. You not be good light as portrayed. Shadow only! You prove all that they say is truth.
You play "carry no grudge statement" but in truth harvest it from inside as if infection. You know little about airplane travel I see. Customs do not deny all fresh fruit imports as you converse. Absurd!
Puff, if I am wrong about you, I sincerely apologize, but I do think that post of yours, was referring to me. I don't know what changed, but you obviously didn't like me then, so I have to wonder why you seem to like me now because I don't think I've changed.
You're right about the International Airplane travel, I've never been on an International Flight, Domestic yes, many times, but International NO, so I only know what I have read about Customs & their Restrictions...& perhaps what I read was only temporary. I'm making every excuse for you, Puff, because I really WANT to believe that you're sincere. But, I have doubts.
puff of logic

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50226
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Posters carry impression puff not like america. Just not true. Puff has choice not forced to be in america. Lots of technology, such diverse cultures, and the list is truly large. Plus puff has relations on both nations. Puff lifestyle good for puff and relations.
Puff defends homeland but puff also defends USA when in homeland. For puff knows the truth here in USA. All good things puff converses about america is defended abroad. For the world see USA much differently than puff.

Next posters will accuse puff of not liking children. Why is this so? Puff took children abroad last year. Children got to experience culture never before known. Many joyous times for them. For they were treated as angels from Mary, Mother of Heaven herself. For they never before smelled true vineyards aromas.
Never before journey through Castles of Loire Valley. Not a single request for TV entertainment from them. They had much better entertainment in festivals song and dance. French children felt blessed to have american children in friends to play.

In conclusions,and addressed to Sassy. I said in very beginning how I felt in regards to Narcissist. For they belong in box. I also said I can share threads with you as long as you keep that in mind.
I can even be nice dispite your carried disorders.
I carry no grudges as you have seen.
You have crossed the line several times and recieved your scoldings and warnings. You are correct on both of your statements. Sassy has not changed and Puff has not changed. What has changed was how Sassy conversed to puff. And how puff has left door open for Sassy. Nothing else. You continuously to bring your "accusations, assumptions, suspectings, etc,) but in truth they have always proved trouble to you. That tells everyone you are "wrong" and should never be believed. Plain and simple, Oui? Also, your apologies don't play as sincere as once stood before puff.

Puff will always seek the good in people but will let "evil" from poster be displayed on thread if poster carries that intent with puff. Puff is Psychiatrist and by far, far, far, better at compreheding ones hidden mind.
Even for one as you sassy. You are not even close in comparision. You have now been placed on board in awkward position. Once again proven as a bad person in judgement.

All you speak matters to nobody in truth you have found. Oui? "Only in your mind." Sassy, no one else's.
To the ordinary you have no clue as to how so true this be.
Any professional poster reading this, knows they are the same as puff. For they have been trained to be above the ordinary. For they know these words are truth. Some ordinary just can never carry a talent. Oui?
A person thinking something else, truly has no real enlightment and cannot see that. They be ordinary. That be you sassy and several others. Bad for you is all others do see far above you and them few that think as your type. I have learned these posters enjoy showing to you how you treat others.

You win this evening, you run puff away. It be past supper time. Puff find more pleasant festival entertainments elsewhere.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50227
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Puff, I've never been afraid to be wrong & I've never claimed to be anything but, "ordinary". In fact, I'm kinda proud to be just one of the "ordinary" People.
I've also never been afraid to speak my mind on any subject & I have alot of opinions & thoughts, whether they're right or wrong. I've also stated quite frquently that I change my mind a lot, when I see a reason to or somebody gives me a valid reason.
But, my apologies are very sincere because I won't make them unless I think I may have treated somebody unfairly. Whether that Person accepts them or not is up to them & beyond my control. I offer them sincerely & that's all I can do.
One more thing, I make lots of mistakes & therefore, I feel the need to make lots of apologies. I've never claimed anything different...all the rest is what Others claimed about me, NOT what I claimed about myself!
So, if I was wrong & if that's the way you feel, so be it.
Justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50228
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>
That be just another clueless poster. For many claim to know puff.
How many times puff have mari's? How many wives mari had? How many times puff travel abroad. How old puff be? Where puff live? Puff be man? Puff be smart? Puff be dumb? Puff be blonde? etc...
Puff already conversed much enlightenment, but some posters have not talent to comprehend. Puff usually just categorizes as "No Enlightenment" and further ignores.
For puff just overlook. Puff not converse enlightenment they mostly seek so they converse
rudely back and they forced to guess.
Amusing to best! For they never ask. For they always guess wrong instead! Puff not lie. They be liar only. Very entertaining oui?
Puff not comprehend lower intellect of posters on this thread so puff concentrate on other threads more.
Really? I think for one to refer to oneself in third person is not too intellectual. So
chew on that!
Justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50229
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Really Sassy wrote:
One more thing, how's she going to get all that Fruit on that Plane? Aside from that, Customs is very strict on allowing fruit, in particular, to be brought into the U.S. due to infestation dangers, so I've read. I wondered about that , but I wasn't going to say anything until I went back & read where she was bad-mouthing ME, I think, for no valid reason.
So, who are you really, Puff? BTW, I've suspected
for awhile that "she" was really a Male & I didn't
believe that "she" was French, either. I've
suspected that the closest he ever got to Paris,
was Paris, TN.
I think I know who he really is & I think he's closer to me than Paris, TN., by far, like maybe I can see you from my House? Am I right, Puff?
No way would anyone ne allowed to take fruit on international flights. Not even on US flights! In fact you can not carry food or drink of any kind on a plane that was purchased before checking into flight terminal. Liquids and aerosols are only allowed if in 3.5 or less ounce containers.
Justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50230
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

puff of logic wrote:
Once again. Still same enlightenment. Puff never deny having children in her life. Puff conversed they not be puff and mari's children. Children not fit in puff and mari lifestyle. In truth, they be "american marriage" children through mari prior marriage. So only america would say "grandchildren" by marriage.
I not converse here. People only seek to insult. Not for puff.
Sassy I be ashamed of you. No more conversse
with you. You not be good light as portrayed. Shadow only! You prove all that they say is truth.
You play "carry no grudge statement" but in truth harvest it from inside as if infection. You know little about airplane travel I see. Customs do not deny all fresh fruit imports as you converse. Absurd!
I am assuming you checked any fruit you imported.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50231
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Really Sassy wrote:
Puff, I've never been afraid to be wrong & I've never claimed to be anything but, "ordinary". In fact, I'm kinda proud to be just one of the "ordinary" People.
I've also never been afraid to speak my mind on any subject & I have alot of opinions & thoughts, whether they're right or wrong. I've also stated quite frquently that I change my mind a lot, when I see a reason to or somebody gives me a valid reason.
But, my apologies are very sincere because I won't make them unless I think I may have treated somebody unfairly. Whether that Person accepts them or not is up to them & beyond my control. I offer them sincerely & that's all I can do.
One more thing, I make lots of mistakes & therefore, I feel the need to make lots of apologies. I've never claimed anything different...all the rest is what Others claimed about me, NOT what I claimed about myself!
So, if I was wrong & if that's the way you feel, so be it.
Your history of posts on here prove this statement to be another lie. You have always claimed to be be superior to everyone here. You owe so many apologies to so many here for the things that you have said and continue to say to and about them. Apologies that you have never offered.

YOU ARE STILL THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50232
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Justme wrote:
<quoted text> No way would anyone ne allowed to take fruit on international flights. Not even on US flights! In fact you can not carry food or drink of any kind on a plane that was purchased before checking into flight terminal. Liquids and aerosols are only allowed if in 3.5 or less ounce containers.
You're talking about "Terrorism" issues...I was talking about some kind of "insect" that destroys Fruit Trees that we don't have in this Country & the Gov't. aims to make sure it isn't brought in from another Country, in a piece of fruit. That's all I can remember about the Article that I read quite awhile ago.
But, I know that you're right about the "terrorism" issue restrictions...I didn't know the exact details, but I trust that you are correct.
puff of logic

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50233
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Between the lines was too much? Oui?
.
You read that wrong. Puff of Logic Lies Again.
(just me)
There is no vaccine against stupidity.

"That be just another clueless poster. For many claim to know puff.
but some posters have not talent. For they always guess wrong instead!"
.
.
Others distracted about puff and grandchildren. They see good in statement and even post. You on other hand see only attack to puff. I place post, you get furious. You in truth comprehend:
Really? I think for [one] scratch word insert [puff] to refer to [oneself] scratch word insert words [hiding poster] in third person is [not] scratch word insert word [IS] too intellectual. So chew on that! Hiding is hard even for you. oui?
.
If you were my dog, I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards.
.
Replay:
I post ...
clueless poster = You
claim to know puff = You again (obsessed)
some posters have not talent = You again (but now you must prove. Oui?.)
Finally .. they always guess wrong instead! You again (but inferious to prove)
.
.
You in truth comprehend:
Really? I think for puff to refer to hiding poster in third person is too intellectual.
.
Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over others.
Silly person .. puff is extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. Now you get "Dumb" spot.
.
You be wrong completely. "DECLARE" Depending on the country of origin, some fruits, may be brought into the United States without advance permission, provided they are declared, inspected, and found free of pests. France valley's are as such.
And there are lists to check against.
"certificates, USDA/APHIS.
.
.
Why would someone that has never brought fruits into USA from France even attempt to know more than someone whom does so? You've got an IQ of 2. Pitty it takes 3 to grunt. I never like to resort down to this low with the scale. This is not the real puff.
Letís just pretend Iím the Barbie youíll never get to play with now.
Leave puff alone.
.
From the Department of Homeland Security ..
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/clearing/ag...
.

PS French importers of Fruits to USA.
.
http://agriculture-livestock.europages.co.uk/...
Art Vandelay

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50234
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm an importer / exporter.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50235
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

puff of logic wrote:
Posters carry impression puff not like america. Just not true. Puff has choice not forced to be in america. Lots of technology, such diverse cultures, and the list is truly large. Plus puff has relations on both nations. Puff lifestyle good for puff and relations.
Puff defends homeland but puff also defends USA when in homeland. For puff knows the truth here in USA. All good things puff converses about america is defended abroad. For the world see USA much differently than puff.
Next posters will accuse puff of not liking children. Why is this so? Puff took children abroad last year. Children got to experience culture never before known. Many joyous times for them. For they were treated as angels from Mary, Mother of Heaven herself. For they never before smelled true vineyards aromas.
Never before journey through Castles of Loire Valley. Not a single request for TV entertainment from them. They had much better entertainment in festivals song and dance. French children felt blessed to have american children in friends to play.
In conclusions,and addressed to Sassy. I said in very beginning how I felt in regards to Narcissist. For they belong in box. I also said I can share threads with you as long as you keep that in mind.
I can even be nice dispite your carried disorders.
I carry no grudges as you have seen.
You have crossed the line several times and recieved your scoldings and warnings. You are correct on both of your statements. Sassy has not changed and Puff has not changed. What has changed was how Sassy conversed to puff. And how puff has left door open for Sassy. Nothing else. You continuously to bring your "accusations, assumptions, suspectings, etc,) but in truth they have always proved trouble to you. That tells everyone you are "wrong" and should never be believed. Plain and simple, Oui? Also, your apologies don't play as sincere as once stood before puff.
Puff will always seek the good in people but will let "evil" from poster be displayed on thread if poster carries that intent with puff. Puff is Psychiatrist and by far, far, far, better at compreheding ones hidden mind.
Even for one as you sassy. You are not even close in comparision. You have now been placed on board in awkward position. Once again proven as a bad person in judgement.
All you speak matters to nobody in truth you have found. Oui? "Only in your mind." Sassy, no one else's.
To the ordinary you have no clue as to how so true this be.
Any professional poster reading this, knows they are the same as puff. For they have been trained to be above the ordinary. For they know these words are truth. Some ordinary just can never carry a talent. Oui?
A person thinking something else, truly has no real enlightment and cannot see that. They be ordinary. That be you sassy and several others. Bad for you is all others do see far above you and them few that think as your type. I have learned these posters enjoy showing to you how you treat others.
You win this evening, you run puff away. It be past supper time. Puff find more pleasant festival entertainments elsewhere.
I agree with you.She hurts others and every time she calls someone LIAR,she shows her true colors.I have been reading about her on CAMDEN thread and she's the blabber mouth of that town where she resides.
Even a warning from MOUNTAIN CITY.People are better than all this crap.ALL people are far above her intellectually.Have fun PUFF.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50236
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Your history of posts on here prove this statement to be another lie. You have always claimed to be be superior to everyone here. You owe so many apologies to so many here for the things that you have said and continue to say to and about them. Apologies that you have never offered.
YOU ARE STILL THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE.
They have cargo planes.You must follow customs stipulations.She knows what she is telling Sassy.
Sassy just is so full of B.S..The other person never knows of what they speak.Authority on EVERY subject anyone tries to share good things on.She throws icewater on every body on Forum.
Ben

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50237
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is it time to let this one (firefighters watch....) go and start a thread on buggy fruit in our not so friendly skies?

“One In Four Billion”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50238
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justme wrote:
<quoted text>I am assuming you checked any fruit you imported.
Thars no way, its a impossible i knows that to b true. No domestic flight . nope ... nowaya!

I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!
Fellows like you don't grow from trees; you swing from them. lol
You got so schooled troll. Your nuts were cut off and served to you.
And now you ran over to the other thread and got schooled again. lmao

There was talk about this earlier, but I had to see for myself. Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? Don't bother to respond. I can't talk to you right now; tell me, where will you be in the next 10 years? lol ... no don't please.
What a bunch of "virgin Trolls". lol

“One In Four Billion”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50239
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about "Terrorism" issues...I was talking about some kind of "insect" that destroys Fruit Trees that we don't have in this Country & the Gov't. aims to make sure it isn't brought in from another Country, in a piece of fruit. That's all I can remember about the Article that I read quite awhile ago.
But, I know that you're right about the "terrorism" issue restrictions...I didn't know the exact details, but I trust that you are correct.
I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be! I don't want you to turn the other cheek; it's just as ugly troll.

“One In Four Billion”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50240
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Justme wrote:
<quoted text>I am assuming you checked any fruit you imported.
Remember these words?
I know you were born silly, but why did you have a relapse?
I stole them troll. But perfect description of you justifies my actions.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50241
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
Happy Mothers Day.
Thanks, NTMD8OR. How were the Blue Angels?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50242
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1n4billion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be! I don't want you to turn the other cheek; it's just as ugly troll.
Hey, I'm not a Troll...the real Trolls just accuse me of playing one on Topix.:+)
But, I do want to ask you about your User Name...1 in 4 Billion what??? People in the World?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50243
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, NTMD8OR. How were the Blue Angels?
Now, that's a dumbass question, if you live near Nashville, like you claim!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50244
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's a dumbass question, if you live near Nashville, like you claim!
You cun't be serious. Do you think that everyone who lives in Nashville has seen and done everything in and around the city? I haven't seen the Blue Angels to date, WitchBitch. Pay attention. You're far more ignorant than I thought, Crypt Keeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,281 - 47,300 of58,240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the La Follette Forum right now

Search the La Follette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for something 25 min Big and tall 22
Tammy wallace 40 min Big n tall 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ahop71 123,893
shooting at jacksboro walmart 2 hr Just Saying 14
Husband chased wife with ball bat 3 hr bob spelled backwards 4
Benefit for Harold Turner (Feb '10) 4 hr liljoe 4
The Car Doctor's mechanical advise (Jan '11) 4 hr bob spelled backwards 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••