Jessie Ray Bernard or Ray which ever

Posted in the La Follette Forum

OtherSideOfTheTr ax

Pisgah Forest, NC

#1 May 18, 2012
Does anybody know much about this meth using pill shooting POS like where he is from and any history about him. I was just wonderind Because I know of three under age boys/kids he has jumped on in the past four months. He is always slaps around on the two boys that lives with him up on North 13th street. He is 37 years old and if that little punk ever jumped on my underage son I promise it would be the last time he jumped at all. He would spend the rest of his days laying on his back eating thru a hose. We live up the street from this little punk and I was just wanting to find out everything I could about him. BTW thanks Joe Lindsay for always keeping the trashiest people in the county in that house they live in
Who

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 21, 2012
Just wonderind? Lol anyway if your a man yourself and you knew he was slapping kids around why not step the f up and take care of it? Grow a pair and take matters in your own hands and stomp his ass!
chick

Dunn, NC

#3 Jul 29, 2012
none of this is true i live right next door too him he is a good guy i talk to him almost everyday so who ever is sayin this shit needs too stop sayin it because its not truee so good bye
Fact

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
It is true,there is some boys live up the road from me and they was gonna fight his son or nephew,and he pulled a knife on one of them.so tell me thats not a coward a grown man gonna cut a 15 or 16 year old boy because he is ant nothing but a coward
chick

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Aug 2, 2012
im one of thems noys sister and he never did that his wifes brither done it so everyone drop it
what

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Please learn to spell.
mike

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
im a friend from school, and i seen ray hurting my friend. he called him m'ffer, and smacked his face with his open palm and it kind of sounded like a pop can opening a little bit, and he fell on the ground. then ray went over and kick his leg and his right leg flew up in the air and when it came back down he screamed and said his ankle got hurt and it hurts to walk. i was so scared i'd be next so i ran away...i tried but ray came out of no where and had a basketball in his hands, and bounced it on my nose. it was broke, and i had to go to st mary's for a broken nose and it hurt so bad. but i'll never go to that evil man's house again. i hope he dies. i told my mom but we're a trashy family she says. she says my dad ran out on us because she uses wotever that means. i uses too go to ray's house but i dont. i need a friend tho. *sobs*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Follette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LaFollette Police 44 min OZZY 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr here now 152,478
Cody Chapman 1 hr Mona 12
catherine sanders collingsworth 2 hr Curious 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,481
Why are so many people in town today? 3 hr truth 8
Cain is a horrible coach 3 hr Hart 17
La Follette Dating
Find my Match

La Follette Jobs

La Follette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

La Follette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La Follette