Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the La Follette Forum

Comments (Page 1,627)

Showing posts 32,521 - 32,540 of123,665
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "How so ?" IF you think the USA is like Spain Timbuck, there isn't any need to continue ! It would take a book to list the differences.
You and I can watch what happens to Europe from a front row seat Timbuck. Those countries which have austerity forced down their throats will have their economies so stifled that it will take them generations to recover.
My prediction of what plays out in Europe is, Kenysian economics will be proven right once and for all. I just hope the experiment in Europe does not pull the USA back into a deeper recession.
Why is it that you say my grandkids will be paying for "shovel ready" projects that were not.....yet you fail to mention star wars missle shields, investment bank and insurance giant bailouts, wars of choice etc... will they somehow be exempt from the twelve trillion dollars plus interest built up prior to Obama ? Is it just the last three trillion my grandkids will have to pay ?(part of that 3 trillion is the war in Iraq costs which predate Obama.) You must be taking lessons from Dee and Vet. Everything stops and restarts on inauguration day every four years. It seems you ALL forget "W" was handed a budget surplus and a balanced budget. HE turned that into a massive deficit and I know you would like to forget those facts but I am here to keep reminding you. "W" was a member of the party you wish to hand the economy back over to. While that surplus was being turned into record deficits...Republicans controlled not only the White House, they controlled the House of Representatives and the Senate. WHAT A RECOMMENDATION FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT !
great post....but I dont think it will take "generations" for those countries to recover.

although I dont agree with some of the demands,

that is being a little OVERDRAMATIC....

although this IS an election year, so we all get a little pumped!

what we need to do is stop spending 6 billion a month on afghanistan...

right OT?

you know that most respectable analysts say that we are just MAKING more enemies???
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Last month, the Indian nation honored Obama with the name Walking Eagle, since that’s what they call a bird so full of shit, it can no longer fly.

Now we have Elizabeth Warren, the great female hope to upset Scott Brown for the seat once held by the Lion of the senate, Teddy “the womanizer” Kennedy, who claims to be part Cherokee. In fact she actually benefited from that status in her career. Whoops. That’s what you get when you don’t vet your candidates.

So once again, the Indian nation is looking for a proper name for Ms. Warren. Here’s some suggestions:

"Pinocchio-hontas”

Running Joke

Chief Fullalies

Hiataxa

Mooch-A-Hontas

Tellum Big Lie

Speaking Bull
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not, 911 happened. Bush screwed up, there are NO DOUBTS about that. I want you to hand the purse-strings over to romney, because not only has obama made things worse, he has NO CLUE how business works and get people working again. That is also A GIVEN. At least romney has some business acumen, being very successful, and obama's policies have been a failure.
gee......no problem.

can you gurantee us peaceful americans that your candidate wont take marching orders from corporate america and invade
another country??

because that is the S**T that really cost this country.

not food stamps or medicare, those costs are mostly recirculated into the economy.......enriching war/oil barrons and banksters does not recirculate money nearly as much as pure stimulus.

can you say for sure President ROmney will be as patient with the world as Obama is???

because we(as a nation) dont need hair trigger leaders, we need patient, understanding leaders.

and nor do we need a president who would OUTSOURCE such a decsion to someone we DID NOT ELECT.

Ps: you need to know more that just how business works to be a decent president.

alot more.

romney has been successful if you measure success by how much money you can accumulate by laying people off?? and shipping their jobs to china??

yes mitt romney is one of the most successful people ever to have lived, doing this aweful deed.

he cared more about his money than amercian jobs.

PERIOD..
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
Why is it mitt, to "defend your position" you have to denigrate to crude language? This happens often. Can you not express yourself without it? An even more pressing thought (after I read your posts) is why not work to a compromise and understanding of both sides. This "tit-for-tat" philosophy held by "most" on this site only reinforces the political position of those on the left and right. Which is exactly what has happened in congress and stagnating our country. Maybe its because I stand in the middle, that its just so.....exasperating.
really??

I just thought congress was fillibustering everything for political purposes??

their new new electorate doesnt like it when they hold ANY negociations with the democrats.

that is why they have fillibustered everything regarding jobs or helping fix the economy.
or protecting consumers?? from big bnaksters??

they are hung up on social issues!!!

in fact that is what they went right for in their first few peices of legislation in 11'

and just look at the state level agenda of the tea party govenors!!

they didnt campaign on the agenda of union busting, lowering the minumum wage, voter supression and drug testing/ vaginal probing!

I hope you dont think this agenda is going to further the causes of your party. it has already back fired in Ohio and wisconsin.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not, 911 happened. Bush screwed up, there are NO DOUBTS about that. I want you to hand the purse-strings over to romney, because not only has obama made things worse, he has NO CLUE how business works and get people working again. That is also A GIVEN. At least romney has some business acumen, being very successful, and obama's policies have been a failure.
E1, 911 happened. Perhaps that would have caused the surplus to evaporate, and MAYBE we might have run a small deficit but, the tax cuts combined with two wars...one necessary in my opinion and one not caused the deficit to not just increase but explode. Was there a single Republican that stood up to warn "W" that he was heading in the wrong direction ???

Romney is a businessman, a decent sort of person, a fine family man, a churchgoer etc. The best candidate of an admittedly sorry bunch. BUT, government is not a business. Businesses exist to take in as much money as possible. Governments exist to do what businesses can not or will not do for the citizenry, while taking in as little money as possible to get that job done. I submit they are opposites. Romney has so far, espoused not just the same policies as George W Bush, but those policies on steroids. MORE tax cuts for the wealthy and austerity for the masses. MORE cuts to a frayed social safety net. More outsourcing, let Detroit go bankrupt, let the banks forclose on those houses and investors buy and rent them.... A utopia for the Ayn Randians....except for the fact that at the end of her life Rand needed that social safety net so despised in those writings.
The campaign is young and Romney may yet come up with a plausable reason to elect him, but if all he has is another round of Ronld Reagan style tax cuts, and "W" sabre rattling........thanks but no thanks !!!
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Timbuk2 wrote:
Last month, the Indian nation honored Obama with the name Walking Eagle, since that’s what they call a bird so full of shit, it can no longer fly.
Now we have Elizabeth Warren, the great female hope to upset Scott Brown for the seat once held by the Lion of the senate, Teddy “the womanizer” Kennedy, who claims to be part Cherokee. In fact she actually benefited from that status in her career. Whoops. That’s what you get when you don’t vet your candidates.
So once again, the Indian nation is looking for a proper name for Ms. Warren. Here’s some suggestions:
"Pinocchio-hontas”
Running Joke
Chief Fullalies
Hiataxa
Mooch-A-Hontas
Tellum Big Lie
Speaking Bull
I would stick to the issues fool.

I dont waste my time finding interesting(in your case stoopid) things about the opposition candidates.....like their ethnic background.

I think that should be compleatly off limits, unlesss you want to be taken as a racist baffoon.

Im a little part native american BTW, so I take offense directly to your comments.

clean it up fool!!!

stick to the issues!

like the fact that this election is a referendum on whether or not people want to get ripped off by giagantic banks.

elizabeth warren championed the consumer protection agency..

your party Obvioulsy hates anything that involves protecting consumers or holding big banks accountable for the products they sell.

SCotty brown-nose has voted time and again to protect the big banksters from ANY oversight from the public, even though what they do VETY much affects the public AT LARGE.

they HOLD our money!! they operate but by the good grace of our patronage, like any other market.

it is time they listen to what the public has to say.

the public overwhelmingly support the creation and implementation of protection from fraudulaent mortgage products.

BUT i know you want to obscure this whole, giant, life shaking issue with light racist banter about mrs. warrens ethnic heritage.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> E1, 911 happened. Perhaps that would have caused the surplus to evaporate, and MAYBE we might have run a small deficit but, the tax cuts combined with two wars...one necessary in my opinion and one not caused the deficit to not just increase but explode. Was there a single Republican that stood up to warn "W" that he was heading in the wrong direction ???
Romney is a businessman, a decent sort of person, a fine family man, a churchgoer etc. The best candidate of an admittedly sorry bunch. BUT, government is not a business. Businesses exist to take in as much money as possible. Governments exist to do what businesses can not or will not do for the citizenry, while taking in as little money as possible to get that job done. I submit they are opposites. Romney has so far, espoused not just the same policies as George W Bush, but those policies on steroids. MORE tax cuts for the wealthy and austerity for the masses. MORE cuts to a frayed social safety net. More outsourcing, let Detroit go bankrupt, let the banks forclose on those houses and investors buy and rent them.... A utopia for the Ayn Randians....except for the fact that at the end of her life Rand needed that social safety net so despised in those writings.
The campaign is young and Romney may yet come up with a plausable reason to elect him, but if all he has is another round of Ronld Reagan style tax cuts, and "W" sabre rattling........thanks but no thanks !!!
facinating!!

I didnt know ayn rand went the way all tea baggers go...

on the dole, after a lifetime of buffoonery, denouncing it for other less fortunate people.

the tea publican govenors sure milked every ounce of ANTIistimulus
political rhetoric before they quietly accepted STIM funds to help fix thier budgets!!! what a bunch of hypocrits!

ps: im sure if we let them, the tea-pblicans would re-write the constituion to include religion IN the government and for the declaration to start with "we the corporations"

the founding fathers were a VARIETY of conservative, if you consider a conservative a slave owning, hemp growing, anti-corporate egalitarian??

I wonder what washington or jefferson would think of virginia's vaginal probe law??? or drug testing all government employees in Florida??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
gee......no problem.
can you gurantee us peaceful americans that your candidate wont take marching orders from corporate america and invade
another country??
because that is the S**T that really cost this country.
not food stamps or medicare, those costs are mostly recirculated into the economy.......enriching war/oil barrons and banksters does not recirculate money nearly as much as pure stimulus.
can you say for sure President ROmney will be as patient with the world as Obama is???
because we(as a nation) dont need hair trigger leaders, we need patient, understanding leaders.
and nor do we need a president who would OUTSOURCE such a decsion to someone we DID NOT ELECT.
Ps: you need to know more that just how business works to be a decent president.
alot more.
romney has been successful if you measure success by how much money you can accumulate by laying people off?? and shipping their jobs to china??
yes mitt romney is one of the most successful people ever to have lived, doing this aweful deed.
he cared more about his money than amercian jobs.
PERIOD..
I understand your rhetoric, I honestly do. However, the naked truth is, its impossible to foresee future events and how any prez will react to them, including obama right now. So, in actually, that speel above is ludicrous. you know as well as I do obama's job czar (good ol jeffrey immelt) has shipped GE's jobs to china while acting as the czar. So, please don't insult my intelligence with your normal attacks, ok?

Right now, our economy NEEDS JOBS. in almost 4 years now, although obama has promised, it hasn't happened. THAT, is the bottom line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> E1, 911 happened. Perhaps that would have caused the surplus to evaporate, and MAYBE we might have run a small deficit but, the tax cuts combined with two wars...one necessary in my opinion and one not caused the deficit to not just increase but explode. Was there a single Republican that stood up to warn "W" that he was heading in the wrong direction ???
I guess that is one of major differences of thought. I 2 felt like detroit should have been left to go down the tubes. Its how a free market place works. Yes, some jobs would probably have been lost, but I also have no doubts, detroit would have still produced vehicles under a different ownership in very short order. AIG should have been left to go down as well. What good has been done propping up the housing industry?? STILL thousands upon thousands of people are facing foreclosure. It would have been much quicker for the normal process to happen and people start over. Its the way a free market place works. I feel certain as long as this has dragged on, most of those people still facing foreclosure, would have rented for a while, yes, but well back on their way to solid ground again. AND, this is probably one of the largest reason our economy is not recovering. Not everyone is successful and its not the governments job to step in and help. I want a SMALLER, leaner, tougher government. This is still the land of the free, the government works FOR me, not the other way around. The government has no business regulating and taxing me to death...so I can "take care" of someone else or bail out someone out that has been careless or lazy.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your rhetoric, I honestly do. However, the naked truth is, its impossible to foresee future events and how any prez will react to them, including obama right now. So, in actually, that speel above is ludicrous. you know as well as I do obama's job czar (good ol jeffrey immelt) has shipped GE's jobs to china while acting as the czar. So, please don't insult my intelligence with your normal attacks, ok?
Right now, our economy NEEDS JOBS. in almost 4 years now, although obama has promised, it hasn't happened. THAT, is the bottom line.
See E1....y'all bring up "good ol jeffrey" when outsourcing is mentioned and I would absolutely agree with you EXCEPT FOR THE FACT that Republicans have been standing in the way of the Democrats efforts to end the incentives for outsourcing in the tax code ! If a Dem suggests that Romney has money in the Caymens or Switzerland.... well we are quickly reminded by the faithful that having those accounts is perfectly legal ! Well how about we all get together and change all of this for the benefit of all Americans and stop with the pot and kettle stuff !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> See E1....y'all bring up "good ol jeffrey" when outsourcing is mentioned and I would absolutely agree with you EXCEPT FOR THE FACT that Republicans have been standing in the way of the Democrats efforts to end the incentives for outsourcing in the tax code ! If a Dem suggests that Romney has money in the Caymens or Switzerland.... well we are quickly reminded by the faithful that having those accounts is perfectly legal ! Well how about we all get together and change all of this for the benefit of all Americans and stop with the pot and kettle stuff !
works for me!!(but you do know why I brought up Mr. Immelt in response to an accusation by Mitt). I would like to see the ENTIRE tax code completely eliminated and reworked from scratch. No more loop holes for corporations, no more "poor" families receive MASSIVE earned income credits when they have paid in ZILCH to begin with. If a bill has enuf muster to pass on either side of "the hill" then the other side should at least form a committee to discuss its merits (I think you know what I refer to there). The politicians in Washington have forgotten who they work FOR...maybe we just need a grassroots drive to send them a reminder....we could include a copy of Webster's definition of COMPROMISE...but would hafta send that to the white house as well.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is one of major differences of thought. I 2 felt like detroit should have been left to go down the tubes. Its how a free market place works. Yes, some jobs would probably have been lost, but I also have no doubts, detroit would have still produced vehicles under a different ownership in very short order. AIG should have been left to go down as well. What good has been done propping up the housing industry?? STILL thousands upon thousands of people are facing foreclosure. It would have been much quicker for the normal process to happen and people start over. Its the way a free market place works. I feel certain as long as this has dragged on, most of those people still facing foreclosure, would have rented for a while, yes, but well back on their way to solid ground again. AND, this is probably one of the largest reason our economy is not recovering. Not everyone is successful and its not the governments job to step in and help. I want a SMALLER, leaner, tougher government. This is still the land of the free, the government works FOR me, not the other way around. The government has no business regulating and taxing me to death...so I can "take care" of someone else or bail out someone out that has been careless or lazy.
Think about it E1....who was going to finance a recently bankrupted Detroit resurgence when every investment bank in the USA and most of Europe was bankrupt and at the mercy of government for a bailout ? All of ours would have gone under if not for the "socialism" of our tax dollars, and THEY were the most "careless and lazy" of any player in the mix.
THERE WAS NOWHERE TO TURN for the automakers and that is precisely why Ford who chose not to participate in the bailout, encouraged the administration and congress to fund the process.
Without an investment bank able to front billions in loans to the automakers....what small investor in his or her right mind would buy stock in any of the big three ?? NONE E1.
The auto industry would have left the country, make no mistake, and with it the ability of this country to do what we did during WWII if necessary, retool those factories to make munitions, jeeps etc.
You want to know what I think should have been done in the forclosure mess ? We should have bailed out the borrowers, kept them in their houses, kept their payments up to the banks and in the process, held real estate prices higher AND those payments would have bailed out the banks. Instead we chose to bail out the banks and shaft the borrowers as well as most homeowners in ther country by allowing the collapse of the value of their biggest asset, their home. This made "conservatives" happy because they punished the small borrower who got in over their head without punishing the banks that encouraged that behavior. The only problem was in an effort to punish the borrowers, they sabotaged the entire economy and pkunged the entire country into a near depression. I know a little about business E1 and I have given these issues a lot of thought.....now explain to me where I am wrong.(I mean no offense and genuinely await your response)
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
the bottom line is jeffrey emmelt isnt running for president.

and Obama HAS a jobs bill on the table that is currently being fillibustered by YOUR republicans in congress.

clinton signed nafta after it was passed by a republican congress.

both party's are corporate, but your party serves ONLY billionaires.

the dems(although I dont agree with more than half of what obama has proposed) like to keep the money going around because they understand that that is HOW the economy works...

there needs to be socialist controls to offset the ravages of pure capital accumulation. it IS sloppy, but it is better than hoovervilles.

the economy DOESNT work when you lock away all the monopoly money!!
in rich people bank accounts.

there must be constant reinvestment, as other countries are now passing us in the realm of living standards and 21st century technology.

I know that hurts?? but the other way just doesnt work for the masses......

and they are what is important, not the needs of a few hundred thousand uber wealth people to pool,wealth and over consumer(to the max)

after all, the wealth the rich play with is created by the consumption needs of the middle class.......it is time they stopped attacking themselves.... because that is what it amounts to....they are eating their own markets...

it is now all on them, they have the money, and thus the power, not so much the politicians. and if you were for getting money out of politics, then you would be anti-citizens united.

the pols are now just agents for hire.
puff of logic

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
it sounds like you live in an area where the infrastructure is perfect.
bridges to nowhere??
bullet trains??
how about we FIX the electrical grid, or some of the bridges that are likely to fall.
there is so much to reinvesting putting this country back to work and catching up with the world on technology.
but you dont care about the bright future.
a bright future to you is hoovervilles for the poor and the rich reclaiming what is "theirs"
how pitifully inimaginative.
It is obvious where the USA should be investing their revenues for the good of USA citizens.
monsieur Obama has conversed that logic in public to americans.
I was sitting here reading the rebuttals from Timbuk2 and I had a similar rebuttal to bring as yours above. In truth, I scrapped it because yours is better. Merci monsieur Belmont hill Mitt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Think about it E1....who was going to finance a recently bankrupted Detroit resurgence when every investment bank in the USA and most of Europe was bankrupt and at the mercy of government for a bailout ? All of ours would have gone under if not for the "socialism" of our tax dollars, and THEY were the most "careless and lazy" of any player in the mix.
THERE WAS NOWHERE TO TURN for the automakers and that is precisely why Ford who chose not to participate in the bailout, encouraged the administration and congress to fund the process.
Without an investment bank able to front billions in loans to the automakers....what small investor in his or her right mind would buy stock in any of the big three ?? NONE E1.
The auto industry would have left the country, make no mistake, and with it the ability of this country to do what we did during WWII if necessary, retool those factories to make munitions, jeeps etc.
You want to know what I think should have been done in the forclosure mess ? We should have bailed out the borrowers, kept them in their houses, kept their payments up to the banks and in the process, held real estate prices higher AND those payments would have bailed out the banks. Instead we chose to bail out the banks and shaft the borrowers as well as most homeowners in ther country by allowing the collapse of the value of their biggest asset, their home. This made "conservatives" happy because they punished the small borrower who got in over their head without punishing the banks that encouraged that behavior. The only problem was in an effort to punish the borrowers, they sabotaged the entire economy and pkunged the entire country into a near depression. I know a little about business E1 and I have given these issues a lot of thought.....now explain to me where I am wrong.(I mean no offense and genuinely await your response)
I honestly believe one of the premiere japanese companies would have bought GM and got it back up and running. Doesn't it strike you as odd, that these same Japanese firms are no doubt making money in the US by having their plants here rather than in japan and shipping them here? Labor is no doubt less expensive there. It might have been a German company as well. But there is NO DOUBT, it would have been bought and back in business without any interference. Our government has no business in the auto industry or the banking industry. I feel 100% certain the framers of our constitution felt the same way.

The Banks were FORCED to give those "risky loans" via our government. Another reason why there should be NO fannie Mae or freddie mac. By the way, did ya see where fanny needs another 19 billion last week? Our government has NO business in the housing industry. period. Its not WHY we have a government. I resent the government's interference in our lives.

I believe we should have LESS government, certainly not in every aspect of our lives. They need to concentrate on infrastructure, security, FDA...the biggies for our safety, but that is about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
the bottom line is jeffrey emmelt isnt running for president.
and Obama HAS a jobs bill on the table that is currently being fillibustered by YOUR republicans in congress.
clinton signed nafta after it was passed by a republican congress.
both party's are corporate, but your party serves ONLY billionaires.
the dems(although I dont agree with more than half of what obama has proposed) like to keep the money going around because they understand that that is HOW the economy works...
there needs to be socialist controls to offset the ravages of pure capital accumulation. it IS sloppy, but it is better than hoovervilles.
the economy DOESNT work when you lock away all the monopoly money!!
in rich people bank accounts.
there must be constant reinvestment, as other countries are now passing us in the realm of living standards and 21st century technology.
I know that hurts?? but the other way just doesnt work for the masses......
and they are what is important, not the needs of a few hundred thousand uber wealth people to pool,wealth and over consumer(to the max)
after all, the wealth the rich play with is created by the consumption needs of the middle class.......it is time they stopped attacking themselves.... because that is what it amounts to....they are eating their own markets...
it is now all on them, they have the money, and thus the power, not so much the politicians. and if you were for getting money out of politics, then you would be anti-citizens united.
the pols are now just agents for hire.
doncha think there would be CONSTANT reinvestment if the venture was profitable??? That is exactly what has happened since the beginning of the industrial age. Big money has invested, as the return was profitable. That is what a free market system is all about. This USED to be a country where ya worked hard, studied hard, a smidgeon of luck along the way, success was possible....today? not so much.
puff of logic

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> See E1....y'all bring up "good ol jeffrey" when outsourcing is mentioned and I would absolutely agree with you EXCEPT FOR THE FACT that Republicans have been standing in the way of the Democrats efforts to end the incentives for outsourcing in the tax code ! If a Dem suggests that Romney has money in the Caymens or Switzerland.... well we are quickly reminded by the faithful that having those accounts is perfectly legal ! Well how about we all get together and change all of this for the benefit of all Americans and stop with the pot and kettle stuff !
And I might add that Republicans have clearly shown to puff and the rest of the world that your words speak truth. They are so bold with it, they don't attempt to hide it anymore as they did in the past.
They don't care, to them it is all about control and their personal benefits only. When a leader puts themselves before the people they represent it is the needs of the people that they should govern.
They too will benefit from the rewards long term. If their actions are not as above they should be removed and force to endure what they have sown.
The current system that is in place assures even one term elected officials can rise above with earmarks that assure them of the opposite sown. The republicans are dividing the nation between upper class and lower class. Their obstacle is the middle class removal.
puff of logic

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to concentrate on infrastructure, security, FDA...the biggies for our safety, but that is about it.
I apologize for removal of much of your opinion. I agree more with the remaining.
puff of logic

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
<quoted text>
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Are you trying to say that the USA and France are like Spain Timbuck ? If you are...you are wrong. There is as much difference as daylight and dark.
Ok Timbuk2 ... I undo you. For now I see where your blind logic comes from.
Nice try bit no logic for puff here.
Mobile-Amused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

An under-regulated "free market" is what led to the Great Depression. The Republicans may think that is a natural and wonderful consequence, but the Democrats would rather avoid the middle class having to suffer through such a dark time again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,521 - 32,540 of123,665
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the La Follette Forum right now

Search the La Follette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 14 min NTMD8OR 58,302
Cindy Bostic 17 min lacey 9
Joe Bruce makes me sick!!! 1 hr Blather 36
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Armadillo 8,450
dirty dirty 1 hr Haha 2
E.L. Morton running for Mayor??? Are we reall... 1 hr charlie 44
Rainbow Ford Service 2 hr Seeya 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Campbell County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

La Follette Jobs

•••
•••