Four stabbed in Chase City

Feb 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Virginia/North Carolina News

The Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office has arrested two men in connection with a Jan. via Virginia/North Carolina News

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 126 of126
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sinister Fate

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

I work in Raleigh and spend 2-3 nights there. I lived there full time for over 15 years. Now that I'm splitting my time between Raleigh and CC I've discovered something. You CAN come home again. I LOVE Raleigh, but after I've been down there a few days I miss Chase City. TRUE. I woulda never thunk it but it is what it is. I just wish there were more job opportunities and more to do here. Chase City is a great place to live. We just need a little more...jobs, recreation, something.
If I had the money I'd start a small brewery or something. I'd try to give local folks a job and give entrepreneurs a chance to open local businesses. Heck even a one screen Theater would be a start.
Thinking out loud,
Dwayne
Sinister Fate

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Hey Boss Lady...where you been? You say that I know you. Give me a hint.
BossLady

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Been busy and hopping all over the place. I'm like the Easter Bunny.

Nope. Never said you know me. Said we are more alike than you know. All except that whole libertarian thing. I don't think I know but 4 people in Chase City.
moses

South Hill, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

hey boss lady if you are like the easter bunny is your tail white and fluffy?
BossLady

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

White - fluffy is not a word I would describe it as though.

Happy Easter ALL.
ghostface

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

What needs to be done,is for the parents to stand up and control their kids.I grew up in SKIPWITH and now lives in CHICAGO the crime here is even worse than you can imagine.If the fathers would take care or be apart of these kids lives we wouldn't have as much crime as we do now.All these kids need is some structure and guidance.I went to school with Darnell and his baby mama is my cousin he done what any of us would have done.Its sad but its true its takes more than talk to make a change but thats where it starts.And the town manager is a joke all he wants is a cold beer.He drives drunk (seen it for myself)and the cops let him go.I hunt near them and have seen this for my own eyes.So what everyone needs to do is go to a town hall meeting and show that we want change.Because what goes on in the meeting are just a start.And then shut down Big T thats where all the member of the town counsil be at.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 126 of126
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent La Crosse Discussions

Search the La Crosse Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
JOIN AJAKAJA BROTHERHOOD FOR WEALTH,FAME,AND PR... Feb '14 Mr Desmond Salami 1
Sabrina Humple Feb '14 Yoyo 1
Am looking for suggarmum plz whats app m 002773... Jan '14 Ben 10 1
Is now a good time to buy a house and take on a... Dec '13 detewajuwaj 2
I tried Prosper.com? Dec '13 qimygywokucy 2
•••
•••