UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
11,081 - 11,100 of 27,068 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11622
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
Anze Kopitar schooled Martin Brodeur in OT, 1 down 3 to go.
He juked him so badly! That was GREAT!!

GO KINGS!!

Bummer about Kemp.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11623
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Papi Chulo wrote:
<quoted text>Hola hijo, felicitaciones por ser el gran mariscal de la ciudad de desfile del orgullo gay de El Monte.
funny shyt

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11624
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Say there fellow Bruin, how about cheering for New Jersey? You seem to be some sort of jinx ole boy , be a good sport fellow Bruin and cheer for Jersey. Go Bruins!
BN has been cheering for the Kings long before there was a bandwagon to jump on, so if anybody here deserves to relish in the moment, it is him.
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11625
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
BN has been cheering for the Kings long before there was a bandwagon to jump on, so if anybody here deserves to relish in the moment, it is him.
Indeed more proof that the ole boy is a jinx!...carry on.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11626
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
Anze Kopitar schooled Martin Brodeur in OT, 1 down 3 to go.
Kopi is so poised. I felt if he didnt outwit the "old man" on that shot, the Devils would have come back and taken the game...

GO KINGS

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11627
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Kopi is so poised. I felt if he didnt outwit the "old man" on that shot, the Devils would have come back and taken the game...
GO KINGS
Agree, in fact the OT was all Jersey, the Kings looked tired, that goal will go down as one of the Biggest in Kings history.

BTW what a fluke goal by Jersey

Go Kings Go.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11628
May 31, 2012
 
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer about Kemp.
did you see hime break the bat over his knee right after the injury? they really didn't miss him while he was out, but he could miss most of the season and THAT will hurt the Doyars.
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11629
May 31, 2012
 
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see hime break the bat over his knee right after the injury? they really didn't miss him while he was out, but he could miss most of the season and THAT will hurt the Doyars.
Doyars? No need for insensitive racist remarks ole boy, do you realize you offend the likes of all the Bruin faithful on this thread as well as Traveler and the Mighty CPEM? Quite careless of you ole boy. Almost ashamed to call you a Bruin...

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11630
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Kopi is so poised. I felt if he didnt outwit the "old man" on that shot, the Devils would have come back and taken the game...
GO KINGS
Ugh... at the 2nd intermission, the commentators were already sizing up the Kings for a casket, talking about how the Devils have "seized the momentum" and other what-not. LA is getting no love despite their exemplary road record.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11631
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doyars? No need for insensitive racist remarks ole boy, do you realize you offend the likes of all the Bruin faithful on this thread as well as Traveler and the Mighty CPEM? Quite careless of you ole boy. Almost ashamed to call you a Bruin...
I call his team the mIDGETS. Besides, when the Dodgers themselves trademark the nickname and sell licensed gear with the nickname, how offensive can it be?
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/sports/Dodg...

I'm mighty now, eh? Just call me Mighty Mouse.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11632
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, in fact the OT was all Jersey, the Kings looked tired, that goal will go down as one of the Biggest in Kings history.
BTW what a fluke goal by Jersey
Go Kings Go.
But on the other hand, the hand tap goal by the Devils was a big break for us as there was another Devil stick just inches away from slapping it in (legitimately) and Quick was down and out of position. That along with 2 to 3 blown open shots by the Devils makes me feel very fortunate the Kings come away 1-0

L.A. KINGS - THE TRUE ROAD WARRIORS

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11633
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I call his team the mIDGETS. Besides, when the Dodgers themselves trademark the nickname and sell licensed gear with the nickname, how offensive can it be?
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/sports/Dodg...
I'm mighty now, eh? Just call me Mighty Mouse.
My father tells me there is no Brazilian translation for the word Dodgers. Not sure regarding Latin slang. I believe Doyers came for a slur or a mispronunciation. As far as offensive to me, not at all. And like you say, the Dodgers are marketing merchandise. They certainly would not do so if they were worried about being politically incorrect!
Bruin Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11634
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I call his team the mIDGETS. Besides, when the Dodgers themselves trademark the nickname and sell licensed gear with the nickname, how offensive can it be?
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/sports/Dodg...
I'm mighty now, eh? Just call me Mighty Mouse.
Au Contraire Mighty CPEM, The Cleveland Indians, the Atlanta Braves, and The Washington Redskins sell offensive merchandise as well.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11635
May 31, 2012
 
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see hime break the bat over his knee right after the injury? they really didn't miss him while he was out, but he could miss most of the season and THAT will hurt the Doyars.
Yeah, what a loser! Multi millionaires throwing tantrums as a 10 year old would.

But then again, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I could see some people crying if he didn't show enough emotion, as if he didn't care, gets paid the same if he's playing or not, etc.

So I have to cut him (& others who do it) a little slack.

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11636
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well there you have it concerned "tax payers" who argued with foolishly in he past about scholarships given to UCLA football players deemed undeserving or coming from "well to do" families such as Jerry Neuheisel or more recently tax payers bitching about Sean "P Diddy" Combs" son Justin Combsa DB coming this Fall.
getting a full ride to UCLA. The $$ comes thru revenue generated thru athletics, donations, and TV revenue.

http://www.dailybruin.com/index.php/blog/brui...

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11637
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>My father tells me there is no Brazilian translation for the word Dodgers. Not sure regarding Latin slang. I believe Doyers came for a slur or a mispronunciation. As far as offensive to me, not at all. And like you say, the Dodgers are marketing merchandise. They certainly would not do so if they were worried about being politically incorrect!
"Brazilian" translation?? I thought Portuguese was the language spoken in Brazil.
hockey is for losers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11638
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hockey? really? who gives a rip about hockey? what true red blooded American in their right minds would even give a hoot about a sport in which you can't see that little black thing being passed around on the ice by grown men that couldn't make it as figure skaters? Or why would anyone get excited about a sport in which you can't even pronounce their friggin names? I bet none of you, without googling, can name more than one player on the queens' roster.

Hockey is for losers.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11639
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"Brazilian" translation?? I thought Portuguese was the language spoken in Brazil.
That is correct. Apparently Brazil never had a problem with draft dodgers so the word never came about! LOL

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11640
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what a loser! Multi millionaires throwing tantrums as a 10 year old would.
But then again, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I could see some people crying if he didn't show enough emotion, as if he didn't care, gets paid the same if he's playing or not, etc.
So I have to cut him (& others who do it) a little slack.
I loved it, shows passion

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11641
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
Well there you have it concerned "tax payers" who argued with foolishly in he past about scholarships given to UCLA football players deemed undeserving or coming from "well to do" families such as Jerry Neuheisel or more recently tax payers bitching about Sean "P Diddy" Combs" son Justin Combsa DB coming this Fall.
getting a full ride to UCLA. The $$ comes thru revenue generated thru athletics, donations, and TV revenue.
http://www.dailybruin.com/index.php/blog/brui...
This time Rob I agree, if the "Kid" earns it he should get it, its called doing for yourself, and not let daddy pay your way in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La-Crescenta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min KiMare 200,570
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr air mail 7,924
Fire Officials Close "Dangerous" Pasadena Chart... 8 hr hahaha 1
Encinas hospital subject of probe (Aug '08) 21 hr former outpatient 25
Baldwin Park code enforcement officer arrested ... (Jul '10) Wed PEE PEE PETE 126
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
8 Great Dive Bars in Los Angeles (Aug '13) Aug 24 Kid_Tomorrow 3
•••

La-Crescenta News Video

•••
•••

La-Crescenta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

La-Crescenta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

La-Crescenta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in La-Crescenta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••