Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

i think they should shut down all these puppy mills . they keep those dogs caged up all there life and breed over and over.they dont care about the dogs health at all.alot of theses mills sale sickly puppies, and they make a killing out off it.it dosent make to much sense that we all have to register our animals and have them spayed or neutered while they keep breeding and breeding!
Get what you want

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Huh...sometimes we get what we don't want. Should have read the fine print.....
Madley78

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Sweetie also wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't read....your Cattle aren't kept in the house so they aren't pets. I suspect you might have sheep in the house though.
No, cattle aren't kept in the house but they are domesticated animals. You must not understand.
Ha Ha Ha

Defiance, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the fake animal rescue people are moving from Silex, renting their house out for now. Good riddance,great job PALS of Lincoln county,St Charles and St Louis we all appreciate the great job you did!
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
More laws aren't the answer
Then what is the answer?? Unless people suddenly develope a sense or right and wrong, not likely to happen with this issue, then laws are all we have to work with. Cruelty is wrong and illegal, keeping dogs is filthy conditions is illegal, no vet care illegal,over breeding,not illegal but yet very wrong. Living in a 2' by 2' cage your entire life,not illegal but very wrong. Laws are all we have to battle this type of money making ,greedy people.So,until people develope a conscience(i don't see this happening) then we have laws to shut down these disgusting puppy mills. Keep reporting them, keep fighting this and stop buying the puppies from pet stores. No market for the pupppies then they will shut down.No money, no reason to breed dogs poorly.

Grain Valley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Advance just closed shelter, thanks Prop B.
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Advance just closed shelter, thanks Prop B.
Good Job
Quest

Benton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Vote Yes
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Every time another mill shuts down we are one step closer to dogs being treated humanely. We will keep reporting these mills till they are all shut down.
Hello

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

aur56 wrote:
Every time another mill shuts down we are one step closer to dogs being treated humanely. We will keep reporting these mills till they are all shut down.
Just how many have you personally reported? Or do you just like to get on your soap box within this forum and talk about all the good you are doing? If you truly have reported animal cruelty at mills, than I apologize. However, I highly doubt that you have.
Huckleberry Finn

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Just glad to hear the Silex people are done. They are so stupid. They spent all the money on drugs and good times, what a bunch of losers. Great job PALS.
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many have you personally reported? Or do you just like to get on your soap box within this forum and talk about all the good you are doing? If you truly have reported animal cruelty at mills, than I apologize. However, I highly doubt that you have.
I have reported 3 puppy mills over the last 12 years. All 3 were shut down. it doesn't happen overnight but it does happen. I will report every time I find one, and I will be a pain in the Ass till it is shut down. This is not a soap box, it's real and i do all I can to put them our of business.Also, have 2 dogs rescued from puppy mills... Not all talk here.
cha cha

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Too bad this won't stop here. Wonder how long it will be till the ranchers have to have each cow a bed, pillow, color tv, one grade A square bale of hay, and a back rub be fore bed..... Sounds like a stupid made up post??? Do the research of the people truly behind them.
Curious George

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Get what you want wrote:
Huh...sometimes we get what we don't want. Should have read the fine print.....
I agree people should have read the small pring. I work at an animal shelter and we take dogs from breeders. It is like anything there are some good ones and some bad one.
I spoke with a retired U S Dept of Ag inspector yesterday. He quit because of how they are using the Bill. It is about the money for the USDA also. They charge shelt4ers $1.00 per dog tht they transfer to another rescue or shelter. They also charge $1.00 per dog that is adopted, they are getting double on the transfers. They have 22 pages of laws and most of them are so vaague that an inspector can do anything they want to a breeder or shelter. They need to get some inspectors with common sense. One breeder got written up for refusing an inspection because whe was on the way to the Hosp. to get an IV that she had to wear changed. She has MS. The former inspector suggested that the breeders and shelters hire an attorney and fight the bill until it is better written.
The day after the Bill passed there was a plea about some dogs that a breeder was going to put down because they had too many. I sent this to HSMO in St Louis because they were one of the ones pushing to get the bill through. The plea camae on Wed after the bill passed and was sent to HSMO, the dogs were going to be put down on Fri. I got a reply from HSMO on Monday that if there were any urgent cases to let them know. I thought this many dogs getting put down was urgent. Do you know that less than $2.00 of every $20.00 sent to HSMO and ASPCA go to help animals, the rest is for salary and adveftising. You would be better to give the money to a local shelter.
Now lets all pull together to get something corredted that was done wrong to begin with instead of this stupid badgering of individuals.
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

I only donate to local shelters anymore. Cause I heard they were not giving money to shelters. I only get dogs from sheltes or rescues.A small way to help.
Curious George

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

aur56 wrote:
I only donate to local shelters anymore. Cause I heard they were not giving money to shelters. I only get dogs from sheltes or rescues.A small way to help.
Good for you, need more people with common sense like you.
Reverend Peterson

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Jimmy Russell swallows puppies. Just look at that gut!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Knob Noster Discussions

Search the Knob Noster Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,800
Dr Shrid, Dr Crank & now Dr Bliss fired (Oct '13) Mon infection in my knee 4
vote no on amendment one ! Mon Justmythoghts 2
Lynn Stoppy August 5th Jul 26 Intheknow4 1
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Johnson County Sheriff Race Jul 19 Intheknow4 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knob Noster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knob Noster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE