First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2011
I want to know if this is for real, and if so why is the cops never called. I have read this is entirley fake, let me know if I am watching a fake show
JustSayin

Ronceverte, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Yeah, I'm wondering too, just say the show last night.
JustSayin

Ronceverte, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2011
I think I read somewhere that it is reenactments of actual cases... if so, they sure do look real!
question

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2011
I can not beleive that people act that way in front of cameras. and did the guy that stabbed ron go to jail. they seam to take all the violence in stride. I would love to watch a real reality show. that would be interesting. I hope this show is real I really like it. and they all seam down home country. I am a fan real or not. it beats any thing else on tv
JustSayin

Ronceverte, WV

#5 Oct 13, 2011
Yeah, I love the show too, real or not. They are always saying something funny. When the guy stabbed Ron, I hit rewind on my DVR & I saw that the guy that Amy was wrestling with didn't seem to be trying real hard so I think it they could be acting but so much of it really does seems real. I hope that Bobbie dumps that skank & comes back... can't wait till the new season.
question

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2011
I thougth that was the end of the season. too bad. it is a great show. I has rather watch real or seim real people anytime than actors reading a script. and yes as ron said , bros instead of ho.. being female , i shouldnt say that , but its true
JustSayin

Ronceverte, WV

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Yeah, I've loved the show since the first one that I saw. Yep, Bobby definately has a ho on his hands that will ruin him if he lets her stick around... been there done that. I don't know when the new season starts, may have to check their website.
wondering

Zebulon, NC

#8 Oct 20, 2011
what happened friday at the walgreens? there were several police vehicles there and police tape at the door when i drove by.
Farm boy

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Jan 24, 2012
Real

“?”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2012
The show is fake. I live a few miles from the place and many people around there are sharing stories of being offered to act out scenes or have witness them acting out those scenes for the show. Also it's a used car lot to where the cars break down usually a week or two after you buy them.

The place is located at the corner of HWY 97 and Lizard Lick Road. The official name of the place is called Wendell Auto Brokers with a towing service called Lizard Lick Towing & Recovery, LLC. Located just outside Wendell, NC and 20 miles from Raleigh, NC.
Julius H

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2012
Yes does anyone know how I could get ahold of Amy or Ronnie S to do out state job.. I call and call and never get a call back..
Lizard lick fan

Paragould, AR

#13 Apr 23, 2012
I am a big fan of lizard lick! We went to meet them, they are awesome people, all of them! We will continue to watch their show!

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#14 Jun 9, 2012
Everyone knows that most of the show is fake, but they are awesome people and the show is entertaining. I also live just a few miles from it. The tourist are the ones who crack me up. I fully support and enjoy the show.
misty

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2012
I would love to meet them.
198122685poi

Meridian, MS

#16 Jul 3, 2012
My husband and I have only been watching the show and All Worked Up for a few months,but we love it. We have both sat here watching it trying to look for whether its real or not, but its so entertaining that we lose track and cant help but to laugh our buts off at Ronnie's little sayings. So I dont care whether its real or not cause its really fun to watch. My husband and I only wish it was on more often. Ecxaggerated or not. We love it.
misty

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Ron is super cute.
zechariah

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2012
nickie is hot. I would eat her peach
just wondering

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2012
So did ronnie sell? Or what's really going on?
Use to be RAW fan

United States

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Amy is so hott

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#21 Jan 9, 2013
misty wrote:
Ron is super cute.
eww.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knightdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ben 59,698
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) 14 hr DBarnes 42
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Fri Resource Action 54
Moving to Raleigh (Mar '06) Thu DRC 470
from under cheese-fumunda cheese? (Apr '11) Wed Jessicaizreal 6
Looking for Raleigh Family Photographer? Sep 16 Capturethemoment 1
Neighborhood wants speed humps to slow north Ra... Sep 16 Bob Wood 3
•••
•••
•••