|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

November 3, 2009

On the night of Oct. 31, 2009 our son who is 17 was beaten down by 4 Caucasian men and one Caucasian woman. With a crowd of 25 or more around him. Standing taking a tremendous beating from these adult men and a woman. He cried out, "please stop, please stop, please stop. They would not stop. Instead, my son and his older brother said they heard a male yell out, "the big guy is not going down". So, more came in proceeded to kick my son all over his body, from head to toe with their boots and punch him with their fists, over and under punches. Taking hits to the back of his head and front of his face continuously, he continued to stand, crying out, "please stop, please stop, please stop". Then he dropped to his knees, while this crowd of more than 25 by now kept lunging at him with tremendous force, taking more than 15 punches to his nose, and multiple hits to the rest of his body, no one would stop. Until my sons' dad drove up. The crowd breaking up and disappearing into the darkness. My husband distraught from the sight of our son.

No one was arrested!

Yesterday on November 2, 2009. We went to the sheriffs office to ask for copies of the all the reports, seeking help for this matter. Only to walk away feeling help-less. Not one arrest and this is Nov. 3, 2009

The deputy that night told us they [this little town] does this to all new people, but never to this extent.
The community surrounding this town.[ outside of it, even across the bridge into Oregon] said, they have heard of this town doing such things and they stay away. Allot of young men and women told my family they too were attacked physically when coming to visit and could do nothing about it. There are neighbors who live by us. They too, have been beaten down, from old men to young teenage girls.

Why is this allowed in the county of Klickitat? Why does not the authorities take action and stop this "bullying", stop the "terrorism", stop the "discrimination", STOP THE BEATINGS!

Our son has a broken nose, bruises through-out his body, open wounds throughout his body, his ankle nearly broke from all the kicking, his legs bruised from the kicking. Not to mention the horrible sleepless nights and pain he is suffering from the attack, the violation of his youth and person.

Our family is still here in this little town. With no where else to go. We are looking for another rental on the Oregon side. It is not easy with just starting jobs, only a small amount of money. We are prisoners in this town right now.

We are "Prisoners of War".

Leah Martinho
ANNONYMOUS

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Take this to the mayor or who ever, call the newspapers, channel 2,6,8,12 do what ever you have to do to stop this, sue the city, the police ect, you need to protect others, if this is true.
Miss Wishram

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

Oh here is another liar liar looking for sympathy...again like I said in the last post wishram people only act like this too new people that move in town and sale meth to the kids and they still from people when on this drug your story is nothing but lies your kid was the one who started the fight because he was bigger then the kid he approached and drunk to the gill as well and yes the town jumped in thats what we do look out for one another and run the drug people out of town and your family sales drugs in wishram so why dont you go to the sheriff that or why dont you quit trying to get people to feel sorry for you and tell the truth your family is in to meth and it sounds like you are trying to get people to give give give poor us please help well go somewhere else and sale your crap get out of wishram we dont want the drugs.....DRUG DEALING LIAR....
Leah Martinho

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

This is to comment on Miss Wishram. Just by reading your response to my letter. It's obvious that you are living in Wishram. I have no comment. And no defense. Other than speaking the Truth.
Sincerely,
Leah Martinho, mother of my son who was beaten on Oct. 31, 2009 in Wishram, Washington.
Leah Martinho

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

ANNONYMOUS wrote:
Take this to the mayor or who ever, call the newspapers, channel 2,6,8,12 do what ever you have to do to stop this, sue the city, the police ect, you need to protect others, if this is true.

I have written the news , the mayor, the govenor, only two newspapers wrote about the incident. The Goldendale Sentinel and The White Salmon Enterprise.
I don't understand why no one still hasn't been arrested.
Nor why I never got a response from any one else. Other than what has been posted.

Thankful for all.
Including the Slanders.

Sincerely,
Leah Martinho
dwight

North Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

I believe it. I believe you. I have no reason not to. I've been to The Dalles police office and if you wern't born in this town or parents own a farm your out of luck. If your from the westside your damned from the start. It's all politcal here. We are the poorest county in Oregon. They like it that way. Keep turism and industry out. For all the un collage educated the service industry. For the rest a government job. The us against them burns bright. A couple years ago a couple cops one was named Lance Kurk who molested some kids. They didn't charge and if they did it was a slap on the wrist. The DA pushed all their cases and still works there. I wonder how someone like that sleeps at night. Victomizing the victoms while freeing the molesters.
I went to L.A. this summer. They asked where you from. The Dalles, I said. They Answered. That place is over policed, It's a police state. Here you don't see cops till you need them. Out there all the time. Did you guys ever read the constatution. "Felt but not seen" No we make up the rules as we go. Just Go. This place sucks people in and warps them.
Get out while you still know right from wrong.
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

miss wishram is the town skank !!! all the drunk indians do her !!!
jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

leah just arm yourself, take care of the problem.
Ginger

Goldendale, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

I remember that incident.. The boy did start it and the woman was protecting her son and the drunk guy was protecting his friend and so on. I don't know the boy's family or who miss Wishram is. I do know that Wishram is more than just a few people. There are a lot of good people here and some not so good. It is like that every where. I realize this may not get read as the conversation started long ago. People should know its ok to come here really. New people are great. Don't bring in any drugs or thugs and all is good. If you come here acting like a bull in a china shop then things are going to get broke and nobody is going to like you, not because you're not from here, because you have a bad attitude. So get it straight before you start yelling about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Klickitat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
'Mike Hayes doesn't work here' (Mar '07) May '14 F off 12
Washington woman arrested following fatal wreck... Apr '14 Rory Keeton 1
Question (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe Ramier 1
Klickitat County Goldendale Washington meetings... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ABVaca 1
Fishing & Hunting Report (Nov '13) Nov '13 act 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bill 5

Search the Klickitat Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Klickitat Jobs

•••