Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Obozo is an idiot

Abingdon, VA

#14927 Aug 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>My Mom never hung out with jack es so that leaves you out.
But what about that time your mother had sex with a mule at that county fair in pikeville and you were born?
wtf

Paris, KY

#14928 Aug 9, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about that time your mother had sex with a mule at that county fair in pikeville and you were born?
It reminded me of when your Mom blew that Hog and you came out of her ass.
Obozo is an idiot

Abingdon, VA

#14929 Aug 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It reminded me of when your Mom blew that Hog and you came out of her ass.
How many states in the union wtf? for a month iv'e ask you, and you are to stupid to know! Everyone see's how damn stupid you are. yet you keep blabbing your stupid mouth! Most 1st graders know and all 2nd graders do but you dont? Yet you think you are fit to argue politics on this topix? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14930 Aug 9, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
How many states in the union wtf? for a month iv'e ask you, and you are to stupid to know! Everyone see's how damn stupid you are. yet you keep blabbing your stupid mouth! Most 1st graders know and all 2nd graders do but you dont? Yet you think you are fit to argue politics on this topix? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
TN is the Hick State where toothless goobers rule and a Virgin is a 10 year old that can outrun her Brothers.
me again

United States

#14931 Aug 9, 2012
You guys are starting to sound like middle schoolers.
harold

United States

#14932 Aug 9, 2012
like to know wrote:
Vote for Rand Paul. never vote conway just another dem, in washington. If you got a job today you want have one if conway get elected.
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14933 Aug 10, 2012
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
They don't want your job on the Garbage truck.
bloombergforlife

Bellevue, WA

#14935 Aug 10, 2012
We would all get along if we just did what the goverment told us. No reason to fight. They know what is best for us, thats why they have been put in charge. Take Mayor Bloomberg, he is really takin care of his city. Banned breast milk formula cause he belives women should only breast feed. Women should be thankfull he is there to guide them. He made it aginst the law for resturants and churchs to donate food to homeless shelters cause of the possibility of food sickness. What if those homeless was to get sick from potato salad? Are we that heartless? He wants to ban evil guns, but the badguys will not let him. His body guards have guns, but Bloomberg is too important for us to lose. Even san fransico sees his wisdom. Thats why they banned kids meals, and drinks over 16 oz. If they had not done that, moms and dads would not know they should spend 20 or 30 dollars a meal on good healthy food, instead of a cheap meal. Just let the goverment decide for us guys! They let us get on Topixs and pay lip service to what we belive in. Safe and happy in frront of our computer screens. Im so thankfull they let us do that. They have our best interest in mind.
me again

United States

#14936 Aug 11, 2012
Next they take our guns away, so we will be safe.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#14937 Aug 11, 2012
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
These problems have existed for years. They didn't start with Obama. At least with his program, they have to 'earn' it.
Robbie

Harrogate, TN

#14938 Aug 11, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>These problems have existed for years. They didn't start with Obama. At least with his program, they have to 'earn' it.
AMEN & Mitt Romney is a typical republican (ALL ABOUT SELF)
Robbie

Harrogate, TN

#14939 Aug 11, 2012
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? aRE YOU BORED OR TRYING TO SOUND EDUCATED??
Robbie

Harrogate, TN

#14940 Aug 11, 2012
me again wrote:
You guys are starting to sound like middle schoolers.
OH MY, WHERE'S MY BACK PACK??????????
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14942 Aug 12, 2012
bloombergforlife wrote:
We would all get along if we just did what the goverment told us. No reason to fight. They know what is best for us, thats why they have been put in charge. Take Mayor Bloomberg, he is really takin care of his city. Banned breast milk formula cause he belives women should only breast feed. Women should be thankfull he is there to guide them. He made it aginst the law for resturants and churchs to donate food to homeless shelters cause of the possibility of food sickness. What if those homeless was to get sick from potato salad? Are we that heartless? He wants to ban evil guns, but the badguys will not let him. His body guards have guns, but Bloomberg is too important for us to lose. Even san fransico sees his wisdom. Thats why they banned kids meals, and drinks over 16 oz. If they had not done that, moms and dads would not know they should spend 20 or 30 dollars a meal on good healthy food, instead of a cheap meal. Just let the goverment decide for us guys! They let us get on Topixs and pay lip service to what we belive in. Safe and happy in frront of our computer screens. Im so thankfull they let us do that. They have our best interest in mind.
You are always a dumbass.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14943 Aug 12, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>These problems have existed for years. They didn't start with Obama. At least with his program, they have to 'earn' it.
Have to really differ with this one.While the programs for being illegal have been with us since 1986,the last amnesty program,and while McCain and Bush really pushed more amnesty,no body has pushed illegal immigration as Obama.Not only that ,but recently he is usng back door amnesty because Congress will not do it up front.
Now the program to provide housing,food stamps,WIC,etc. for illegals has existed,Obama has carried it to new heights.Again he files suit against the States that try to regain control of their Border.He has told the Border Patrol to not try to control the incoming flow if they fight back but to back away and let them go.So he has more Border Patrol persons here,if they can do nothing,why do we pay them?So he has deported more,but lets more and more come in!Again,Obama has told and changed the "work: order with welfare,you no longer have to work or go to school,just sit back and collect welfare.So with bad programs to start with,he has exacerbated the problem by enlarging them and setting up more.
Lastly,he allowed the Home Country of the illegals,Mexico,to file suit against Az.for treating the illegals to a ride back across the Border.Never have we ever heard of a sitting President doing this to destroy our sovereignty.He is not helping thi Country not the people.Unless you want to sit back and draw your check,cheese,or goodies for being lazy,it is O.K. if you have problems and are in need,but not just because you are lazy good for nothings.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#14945 Aug 13, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to really differ with this one.While the programs for being illegal have been with us since 1986,the last amnesty program,and while McCain and Bush really pushed more amnesty,no body has pushed illegal immigration as Obama.Not only that ,but recently he is usng back door amnesty because Congress will not do it up front.
Now the program to provide housing,food stamps,WIC,etc. for illegals has existed,Obama has carried it to new heights.Again he files suit against the States that try to regain control of their Border.He has told the Border Patrol to not try to control the incoming flow if they fight back but to back away and let them go.So he has more Border Patrol persons here,if they can do nothing,why do we pay them?So he has deported more,but lets more and more come in!Again,Obama has told and changed the "work: order with welfare,you no longer have to work or go to school,just sit back and collect welfare.So with bad programs to start with,he has exacerbated the problem by enlarging them and setting up more.
Lastly,he allowed the Home Country of the illegals,Mexico,to file suit against Az.for treating the illegals to a ride back across the Border.Never have we ever heard of a sitting President doing this to destroy our sovereignty.He is not helping thi Country not the people.Unless you want to sit back and draw your check,cheese,or goodies for being lazy,it is O.K. if you have problems and are in need,but not just because you are lazy good for nothings.
President Obama has deported more than twice as many as W in only 3.5 years you dipshit SOB.
Lucien

Swampscott, MA

#14947 Aug 13, 2012
I like this Ryan person as a vice-president. He is soooooooooooooooogood looking, beyond repair. And with Mitt Romney they make two men imposible to resist.They have my vote and my life. Amen.
Down with ugly people.
Lucien

Swampscott, MA

#14948 Aug 13, 2012
What the Hell is the Eminence Forum?
Shaonequtella

Glasgow, KY

#14949 Aug 13, 2012
Lucien wrote:
I like this Ryan person as a vice-president. He is soooooooooooooooogood looking, beyond repair. And with Mitt Romney they make two men imposible to resist.They have my vote and my life. Amen.
Down with ugly people.
and they b white men too
Lucien

Swampscott, MA

#14950 Aug 13, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I don't get it! Who is Eminence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirksey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local radio station spreading liberal horsechit 14 min Bill 42
Climate change is fake 19 min Bill 8
Beth Riley. What's her deal? 22 min Mpa 1
jessica (jessa) johnson 25 min ugh 4
Burger King 25 min djqualls 38
vetrens honor plaza 2 hr Cowards 3
Derek Raymond 2 hr iLUV2BAH8R 2
More from around the web

Kirksey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]