Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,169

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Paris, KY

#14916 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
Hey wtf, how closely related are your mother and father? You have a momma-sister?
About the same as your Uncle/Daddy.

lmfao
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#14917 Aug 9, 2012
Tell us how it feels to be in your mom. Is it still snug? Or did she wreck that thing giving birth to your slow witted Baby Huey a$$? Like throwin a hot dog down a hall way?
wtf

Paris, KY

#14918 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
Tell us how it feels to be in your mom. Is it still snug? Or did she wreck that thing giving birth to your slow witted Baby Huey a$$? Like throwin a hot dog down a hall way?
Is your Mom still sleeping with your Brother/Daddy or is she sparking you now you illegitimate Bas Tard??
wonderin

Bellevue, WA

#14919 Aug 9, 2012
Thats no way to talk to me. I could be your father. I used to have a fetish for 400 pound women with webbed hands and feet. That webbing helped her clean the floors at the end of the donkey show. Bet she is proud of you. You can almost put a sentence together.
General mentecato

Swampscott, MA

#14922 Aug 9, 2012
WTF Mayor wrote:
Sara palin may be anything anybody wants butt, and this a big butt; She has a magnificent ass.
Is there anything to say? No. Case close.
I like her ass too!
wtf

Paris, KY

#14923 Aug 9, 2012
wonderin wrote:
Thats no way to talk to me. I could be your father. I used to have a fetish for 400 pound women with webbed hands and feet. That webbing helped her clean the floors at the end of the donkey show. Bet she is proud of you. You can almost put a sentence together.
My Mom never hung out with jack es so that leaves you out.
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#14924 Aug 9, 2012
I was gonna go see your mom tonight. You can watch if you want to. Remember you liked watchin when you was a kid. Standin in the corner, in dirty hand me down panties you got from your sister, suckin your thumb and playing with yourself. You was an odd child. You went far though, grew up to be a Topixs troll. Who knew you had it in you?
abba

Sycamore, IL

#14925 Aug 9, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
And it's still a circus.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14926 Aug 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
I was gonna go see your mom tonight. You can watch if you want to. Remember you liked watchin when you was a kid. Standin in the corner, in dirty hand me down panties you got from your sister, suckin your thumb and playing with yourself. You was an odd child. You went far though, grew up to be a Topixs troll. Who knew you had it in you?
My Mom would bitch slap you like the infantile wussy imbecile you are.
Obozo is an idiot

Abingdon, VA

#14927 Aug 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>My Mom never hung out with jack es so that leaves you out.
But what about that time your mother had sex with a mule at that county fair in pikeville and you were born?
wtf

Paris, KY

#14928 Aug 9, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about that time your mother had sex with a mule at that county fair in pikeville and you were born?
It reminded me of when your Mom blew that Hog and you came out of her ass.
Obozo is an idiot

Abingdon, VA

#14929 Aug 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It reminded me of when your Mom blew that Hog and you came out of her ass.
How many states in the union wtf? for a month iv'e ask you, and you are to stupid to know! Everyone see's how damn stupid you are. yet you keep blabbing your stupid mouth! Most 1st graders know and all 2nd graders do but you dont? Yet you think you are fit to argue politics on this topix? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14930 Aug 9, 2012
Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
How many states in the union wtf? for a month iv'e ask you, and you are to stupid to know! Everyone see's how damn stupid you are. yet you keep blabbing your stupid mouth! Most 1st graders know and all 2nd graders do but you dont? Yet you think you are fit to argue politics on this topix? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
TN is the Hick State where toothless goobers rule and a Virgin is a 10 year old that can outrun her Brothers.
me again

United States

#14931 Aug 9, 2012
You guys are starting to sound like middle schoolers.
harold

United States

#14932 Aug 9, 2012
like to know wrote:
Vote for Rand Paul. never vote conway just another dem, in washington. If you got a job today you want have one if conway get elected.
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
wtf

Paris, KY

#14933 Aug 10, 2012
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years later and look where Obama and the Democrats have gotten our country, our economy...Obama is now gonna make it OK to allow illegal immigrants to live, work, get a free education from us, the US taxpayers. Where the he!! does he think all these illegals are gonna find jobs? From you and me, they're gonna take our jobs and live off our taxes.
They don't want your job on the Garbage truck.
bloombergforlife

Bellevue, WA

#14935 Aug 10, 2012
We would all get along if we just did what the goverment told us. No reason to fight. They know what is best for us, thats why they have been put in charge. Take Mayor Bloomberg, he is really takin care of his city. Banned breast milk formula cause he belives women should only breast feed. Women should be thankfull he is there to guide them. He made it aginst the law for resturants and churchs to donate food to homeless shelters cause of the possibility of food sickness. What if those homeless was to get sick from potato salad? Are we that heartless? He wants to ban evil guns, but the badguys will not let him. His body guards have guns, but Bloomberg is too important for us to lose. Even san fransico sees his wisdom. Thats why they banned kids meals, and drinks over 16 oz. If they had not done that, moms and dads would not know they should spend 20 or 30 dollars a meal on good healthy food, instead of a cheap meal. Just let the goverment decide for us guys! They let us get on Topixs and pay lip service to what we belive in. Safe and happy in frront of our computer screens. Im so thankfull they let us do that. They have our best interest in mind.
me again

United States

#14936 Aug 11, 2012
Next they take our guns away, so we will be safe.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#14937 Aug 11, 2012
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
These problems have existed for years. They didn't start with Obama. At least with his program, they have to 'earn' it.
Robbie

Harrogate, TN

#14938 Aug 11, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>These problems have existed for years. They didn't start with Obama. At least with his program, they have to 'earn' it.
AMEN & Mitt Romney is a typical republican (ALL ABOUT SELF)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirksey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,925
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Guru 5,313
Bar and Parties around Murray 49 min klb 7899 1
new mvp team leader 1 hr just wondering 1
Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile? 3 hr Goku14 7
Two candidates for county judge 4 hr Marshall County v... 95
GCSD - T J TAYLOR for Lowes & Fancy Farm GCSB M... 4 hr parent 9
•••
•••
•••

Kirksey Jobs

•••
•••