Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

monkeyshines wrote:
Must have bothered you a little. You responded to my post though, didn't you? Must have got to you, huh? Not so intelligent after all now are you?lol!!!!
Gee, you sound so excited. Are you happy that someone finally responded? Do you feel like you finally have a friend?
monkeyshines

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I don't need you as a friend, but I did get you off this particular topic for a while didn't I? And it's eating you up ! Anyway on a more serious note, I hope Perry runs again and wins. At least he has some balls to call out the Yankee federal government.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

monkeyshines wrote:
I don't need you as a friend, but I did get you off this particular topic for a while didn't I? And it's eating you up ! Anyway on a more serious note, I hope Perry runs again and wins. At least he has some balls to call out the Yankee federal government.
That would be clever if I have even once discussed perry in this forum. I haven't. Like i said this forum has gone way off topic. Don't give yourself that much credit.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Don't confuse stupidity with having balls.
monkeyshines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Ok I won't. Just messing with you.
monkeyshines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Perry has more balls than any other politican out there. We would be better off separated from that overreaching, rights grabbing federal government. It's just that the minorities and other lazy people are scared to death they might lose their welfare and have to actually earn a living. Also, the politicans that depend on the freeloaders to keep them in office.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

test
davy crockett

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

States rights!!!
JULIO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

stop all this talk of balls you maybe a gay?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Gay? That would be you Julio.
monkeyshines

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Julio scared that he and his brood are going to lose all that government assistance if Texas would become it's own nation. See folks what I'm telling you. Their so used to being on the government tit they could not survive.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

no no i am not smoke any pot. is pot that turn you gay! you must stop smoke the pot then.
rex

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

go perry
Just Me

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Perry, or Gov. Good Hair, is as dumb as a rock. If the people of Texas didn't get a glowing example of that during his short lived run for the Republican nomination for President then they must be blind. He is the poster boy for "corruption and double dealings" The sad state of affairs for our educational system in Texas can be laid right at his feet, and I assure you the longer he stays in office, it will just keep getting worse.
all lies

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

i guess you'd like a state income tax? I doubt you could do any better. always have to have the monday morning quaterback. people that talk shit but have no solutions. you'd probably love to see an obama clone as governor. come on, it's ok, you can admit you're a liberal slime bag!
Just Me

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

"All Lies" I guess you are a Conservative Right Wing Sarah Palin Nut Job. That woman couldn't hold an intelligent conversation with a doorknob. The ONLY elected position she held she RESIGNED before even finishing her first term, and that is who the Republican "Tea Party" extremists use as their answer to this country's problems?!?!?!?! No thanks!!!! I am a registered Republican, and the reason Obama is in the White House is because John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his running mate. So call me what you will. But if I had to choose between Obama and Rick Perry, it would be OBAMA! Rick Perry is a snake in the grass and one of these days his chickens will all come home to roost. "All Lies" tell me just one thing Rick Perry ever did for Texas or for you and your family since he has been in the Governors office? Other than try to steal from the Teacher's Retirement Fund, put all of his good buddy's on State Boards, make money out of underhanded dealings, try to steal land from Texas landowners for the Trans-Texas corridor, force children to get the HPV vaccine (that he had a vested financial interest in)....etc, etc, etc....I could go on and on, but exercise your brain a little and do some research on your own and be an EDUCATED voter.
Not really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

You all are a bunch of retards and that is a true statement
someone

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Doesn't matter what we think of Perry. We are stuck with him until next election now.
monkeyshines

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

What does Sarah Palin have to do with this topic. I agree with what you said about the trans tex corridor, HPV vaccine, etc. But I don't want to see a liberal in the governor's chair. Look at the other states that have democrat governors. As far as public school teachers and the public school system in general, I can't stand them. School officials, etc. Are brain washing or children with this politically correct bs., basically they are just an arm of the government that are ruining our children. You sound like a person that wants to keep things "status quo." I love the TEA party. I guess you have none of that 1776 spirit to bring back the government in the hands of the people and to to stop this nonsense going on in Washington. I say if the people we elect in Washington continue to give us the bird, then I think it's time to send a message that we will go our separate way.
Illegals suck

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Perry gives $100,000 free tuition to children of illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Kingwood News Video

•••
•••

Kingwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE