idiot

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Well obviously the haters are on Ur mind also.. if u didn't give a shit why are u on here saying shit back. No mayor gets on topic to talks shit... proven point!! Are they really getting to u David??? 24/7..... damn hypocrite
Haha

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

idiot wrote:
Well obviously the haters are on Ur mind also.. if u didn't give a shit why are u on here saying shit back. No mayor gets on topic to talks shit... proven point!! Are they really getting to u David??? 24/7..... damn hypocrite
Good afternoon to my hater!!!!:)
Well

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

David himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah everyone this clown is a coward behind a computer.... Talks all this crap and can't man up!
I love that I'm in ur head 24/7!!
To my biggest fan!! Good night!!
So David when u gonna fight the guy from big house? Or are u chickening out? And explain to us why the vette got repo'd?
ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Well wrote:
<quoted text>So David when u gonna fight the guy from big house? Or are u chickening out? And explain to us why the vette got repo'd?
Did david fu@k ur wife!! Leave the dude alone!
Well

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Did david fu@k ur wife!! Leave the dude alone!
He banged my homeboys brother and he has down syndrome. No shame.
bishop

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

way to go este vato--- ive seen david c with george the faggot and you are right that used escalade that will be repo'd soon its from eddie yaklins is automatic huh leaves the mente to wonder he was getting head cause thats all he can have his vieja left him for being a joto i cruised by her moms the other day and she was looking fine im gonna hit that ass she needs a real vato to show her what shes been missing for years yea shes easy as sunday morning yea bang that ass
Well

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

David himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah everyone this clown is a coward behind a computer.... Talks all this crap and can't man up!
I love that I'm in ur head 24/7!!
To my biggest fan!! Good night!!
Well David u gonna man up or not u puss!
hey

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

bishop wrote:
way to go este vato--- ive seen david c with george the faggot and you are right that used escalade that will be repo'd soon its from eddie yaklins is automatic huh leaves the mente to wonder he was getting head cause thats all he can have his vieja left him for being a joto i cruised by her moms the other day and she was looking fine im gonna hit that ass she needs a real vato to show her what shes been missing for years yea shes easy as sunday morning yea bang that ass
bishop. watch your fucking mouth. dont bad mouth her. if i find out who you are i will hurt you myself. dont worry this isnt david. im sure you are just one of the many scrubs from bishop and she has no interest in you so get a life. im sick of this town and cant wait to get out.
hahahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

How is he gonna be a mayor of a town when he can't even balance his check book and writes hot checks every where?
Settle

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

We all know that the Queer David Ramirez( sleeps with Benito Reyes) and Nadia (sloppy seconds) are behind these posts.

I wonder how David R got Nadia pregnant, first of all david is a queer and second of all Nadia has slept with half of nueces county, one would have thought the slut would have tied her tubes to prevent reproduction of worthless humans such as herself.

at the end, its a beautiful day, dont let it get away....

“Agianst all odds”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Wow...what is this town coming to....how sad
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

David Contreras its sounds like your jealous! I heard Benito dumped you cause you were sleeping around! That's why I heard he is running for city council to get you out of town! Don't be hating on the David who has Benito now! But just like you running for Mayor this post is bullshit!!!!!!!!!! Besides this isn't the year to run for Mayor idiot!!!!!!
MIKE HANCHO

Falfurrias, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

i wouldnt vote for him just because of his last name
Nadia

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Nadia, do you remember me, I slammed you in my truck. it was a nooner because you had to meet your husband for lunch.

but then again, your queer-ass husband was banging benito reyes, he was doing his own nooner. ha

corn-dog
weird

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

People r so rude and mean.. nadia is a nice lady. Why Do care so much to bash her? Just everyone is bashing u David C. doesn't mean u have the right to start a topic on other people and bring them down. U r a kid and pathetic excuse of a MAN. Grow up!!!! Just bc Nadia and David R are together happy and u r alone sub no family u have to be jealous and bring others down. Grow some balls and stop making up fake names and man up and say it to their face or people they r friends with.. and c what happens bc I know them well and nothing but sweet people and I'd I heard u bash them u would have another hit coming to you TRUST ME.. I KNOW ALREADY U HAVE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PPLS IN ROBSTOWN JUST WAITING FOR THE TIME TO GET YOU. U R DEAD MEAT... SO WE WILL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH.....
Nadia wrote:
Nadia, do you remember me, I slammed you in my truck. it was a nooner because you had to meet your husband for lunch.
but then again, your queer-ass husband was banging benito reyes, he was doing his own nooner. ha
corn-dog
Corn on the Cobb

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Weird, aka Nadia and David Ramirez, the whores that give Bishop the stink.

Bingo-I hit a nerve!

Why do you get so defensive? What are you afraid of? Why so much hate? Tell me your insecurities...

Is it my fault, that Nadia is a super whore that has slept with half of bishop? Is it my fault, that Dino has pics of you sucking on something? Is it my fault, that David Ramirez sleeps with Benito Reyes?

Keep in mind that facts tend to stay around for a long time in a small city.

It seems you have a lot on your mind... please tell the public the truth about your queer-ass husband and about your naughty ways with various men.
weird

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Corn on the Cobb wrote:
Weird, aka Nadia and David Ramirez, the whores that give Bishop the stink.
Bingo-I hit a nerve!
Why do you get so defensive? What are you afraid of? Why so much hate? Tell me your insecurities...
Is it my fault, that Nadia is a super whore that has slept with half of bishop? Is it my fault, that Dino has pics of you sucking on something? Is it my fault, that David Ramirez sleeps with Benito Reyes?
Keep in mind that facts tend to stay around for a long time in a small city.
It seems you have a lot on your mind... please tell the public the truth about your queer-ass husband and about your naughty ways with various men.
David C.. get a life. U r a true character!!!!! No lifer! I'll pray for u.
Hes Done

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Pathetic David contreras you are so full of crap! Hit a nerve my azz! We don't need David, Nadia or who ever Benito is to post about you! We know all about you! You move your mouth to a lot of people here in kingsville! That's why you don't wanna leave that stink hole Bishop! So talk shitz about anyone you suspect but I own you biotch you will get yours brotha!!!!!!!
LMFAO

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

This is tooo hilarious David contreras you sound desparate to call out people who want nothing to do with you, so you spread rumors about them! It seems like you need to get your facts straight but since your gay I can see how thats a problem!!! I hope David, Nadia, And Benito forigve you for your ignorance! I know i wouldnt id kick your freakin azzzzzzzz as soon as i saw you!
yuck

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Nadia is a whorrrrrrrrrre!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
praise victory worship center 1 hr jesse 28
Franco Longoria 2 hr please help 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Defiant1 22,264
Michael Lara A.K.A. Diamond 5 hr Money 4
hot girls 6 hr The fa 2
Jessica Guttierez from dominos 6 hr interested 1
Kingsville gangstas 6 hr interested 6
•••

Rip Current Statement for Kleberg County was issued at August 28 at 5:53AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Kingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000