WoW

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

To "the guy". I'm unsure what perdition means but you have won the Spelling Bee award for today. You've won a free trip to DumbAssville where you'll learn to spell words like prediction. And after you return from your trip you will be re-enrolled into the 3rd grade. Good luck dumb ass, see you in September.
Same old story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Plain and simple....they will have a losing season. Get mad & make excuses all you want - but in the end.....failure, just like the past. It all begins in middle school where a good program begins - but not here. Not trying to mean - just the truth.
Really

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

They went to playoffs last year in 4A, and now they are moving to 3A. I'm not sure how that makes next year a losing season....
harry potter

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

F*** you b**** lick my d****
Like hello

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Playoff bound and that's a fact!
Well

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

If they don't make the playoffs this year after getting dropped down to 3A then they suck. But if 3A doesn't work out for them then maybe 2A will in a couple of years when they get dropped down again due to losing kids to other area schools. Maybe in 10 years they'll be able to muster a deep playoff run in a 1A district.
wera

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

to be honest the hm king has always and well always be big fat loosers no championships @ all we should be ashamed of tthose dam football players its gonna be another sad season droped too 3 a and still suck omg i would not play if i was a student
MomO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I give them a 9-1 season, and a district title easy schedule for a team loaded with returners....but will not get past the first round of the playoffs
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Why is it that caliber and number of students enrolled are confused when it comes to what district a football team is. Kingsvill is 3a because they have lost student enrollment. It doesnt mean that they are going to be the big fish in a small pond. Having said that. The brahmas might make the playoffs but they will be a one and done team. BELIEVE THAT!!!
charles

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

brahmas will win the district and two rounds in the playoff thank you
miguel

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

free now so head let me know
talk is cheap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Who has room to talk? Certainly not Bishop, Academy, Riviera! The problem is there are too many computer junkies and not enough kids participating in outside activities. Bishop will be good in a few years because they of their youth Football league. Kingsville's attitude needs to change because a lot of the talent here would rather do negative things than positive like bashing HM King. If your so good then why don't you grab those middle school aged kids and take them tovthe practice field and show them how to play rather than talk cheaply on this forum. Don't get me wrong, I wanton to see all these area schools whoop some butt and go as far into the playoffs. So contribute something or otherwise keep your mouth shut!!
Gibberish

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Bashing HMK? Does the past records in sports not prove enough that HMK sucks?
talk is cheap wrote:
Who has room to talk? Certainly not Bishop, Academy, Riviera! The problem is there are too many computer junkies and not enough kids participating in outside activities. Bishop will be good in a few years because they of their youth Football league. Kingsville's attitude needs to change because a lot of the talent here would rather do negative things than positive like bashing HM King. If your so good then why don't you grab those middle school aged kids and take them tovthe practice field and show them how to play rather than talk cheaply on this forum. Don't get me wrong, I wanton to see all these area schools whoop some butt and go as far into the playoffs. So contribute something or otherwise keep your mouth shut!!
zim

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

HMK Brahma football sucks. Back in the late 90's early 2000's the Brahma football team was badass, now they are nothing but a joke and one big piece of trash
talk is cheap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

What have they done? What have you done to improve the Students or Athletes? You guys must of stood out compared to the other athletes! Wait, did you even play? Probably not. And its not just the school that is a joke ...its those that sit back and watch and do nothing to help improve the athletes, school and City. For you future Brahmas, keep your heads up! Keep working hard!!
Da Truth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

U all who predict a 9-1 season u better respect the valley man. Those are some good teams!
Whew

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Just like Soliz, sits back and does nothing to help or improve HIS athletes.
Linares1990

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

I myself think that the team can do alot better yea give you that but its because all of the negativity that is being givin, why don't we as a community show our support and quit bashin, if sabrina was here she would have bewn ahowin her supportmay she rest in peace, I think that this season should be dedicated to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Kingsville Forum right now

Search the Kingsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Kingsville, TX (Aug '10) 16 min kingsville 80
Shelsy Nicole Mata 2 hr fkin do something 25
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr I miss u so much 20,392
Anonib? 3 hr win ! 13
jenifer the one that works at goodwill 4 hr yup 10
cassandra garcia 4 hr shefreaky 34
Does Wal-Mart have undercover security? 4 hr Big dog 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••