Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2013
Whats Up with Kingsville

Lytle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 19, 2013
 
Why are some people from Kingsville so dumb and slow? It makes me wonder if people are bunch of inbreeds over there? People over there are poor compared to the incomes people make in other cities.
Anyways

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I wonder whatever happen to Fred rackley is he in kingsville?
jgg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 22, 2013
 
Yes they are bit slower here..and many of the women are bipolar , be careful
Love bipolar

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 22, 2013
 
bipolar sounds great
resident

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Not dumb or slow. You must be talking about a few unless you've spoken to the whole community. Kingsville has a small town mentality and either you get it or don't. I live here by choice and just stay away from the riff raff, as can be done anywhere. Go rile up another town.
thank you

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 23, 2013
 
Resident, you are correct. thank you. we dont need more haters here. find a way to help if you dont like it here or you can always leave.
Rexident of Kingsville

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 24, 2013
 
Whats Up with Kingsville wrote:
Why are some people from Kingsville so dumb and slow? It makes me wonder if people are bunch of inbreeds over there? People over there are poor compared to the incomes people make in other cities.
If you don't like Kingsville go elsewhere if you already left don't come back. Kingsville is a nice town we have everything we need we don't have to go to Corpus for everything. Some people go to Corpus Christi just for the extra verity of stores. But over all we have everything a town our size would need.
hah

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 24, 2013
 
Small town full of fat who*es that will prostitute and homewreck because they r too gross to do anything else..lol.
Rexident of Kingsville

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 24, 2013
 
hah wrote:
Small town full of fat who*es that will prostitute and homewreck because they r too gross to do anything else..lol.
we have a very nice community here however you have a point it is people like that , that make kingsvile look bad. we are a pretty quiet town compared to other cities that have gangs and other criminal activity every day someone get robed or mugged or stores get held up etc..

Since: Oct 13

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 24, 2013
 
Anyone know if Pure Platinum Gym Owner was convicted of the sexual indictment charges he had with a minor?
lol

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 28, 2013
 
Got that right!
acklturds

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 28, 2013
 
lol wrote:
Got that right!
FU!!!! If u aint like it GTFO ouT byatchhhh!!!!! hahhaahhahhehehehh go to bed
ringo

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 23, 2013
 
resident wrote:
Not dumb or slow. You must be talking about a few unless you've spoken to the whole community. Kingsville has a small town mentality and either you get it or don't. I live here by choice and just stay away from the riff raff, as can be done anywhere. Go rile up another town.
I totally agree. I was living in a big city but had to come back home....not by choice...but I'm glad that I did. Kingsville is a nice place if you know who and not who to talk to. You can usually spot the riff raff pretty quickly...and on the other hand, you can usually spot the nice people also. Hang out with the good folks and everything will be ok.......
Rudolph the coked up deer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 23, 2013
 
ringo wrote:
<qdeeruoted text>
I totally agree. I was living in a big city but had to come back home....not by choice...but I'm glad that I did. Kingsville is a nice place if you know who and not who to talk to. You can usually spot the riff raff pretty quickly...and on the other hand, you can usually spot the nice people also. Hang out with the good folks and everything will be ok.......
All im hearing is a bunch of boring ass whiners whats worse is that the men are bigger gossipers than the women bunch of bitches go find a hobby get a life jus stfu already!
ringo

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 31, 2013
 
Rudolph the coked up deer wrote:
<quoted text> All im hearing is a bunch of boring ass whiners whats worse is that the men are bigger gossipers than the women bunch of bitches go find a hobby get a life jus stfu already!
Just go do your nose candy and leave us alone bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Kingsville Forum right now

Search the Kingsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sister in law pain in the booty 1 hr Dirty 8
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wow 598
jalisco (Dec '10) 2 hr deeneece 13
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Defiant1 17,068
Yeti cooler 3 hr Pissed off 11
juan 4 hr Amanda 6
aa 5 hr ghj 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••