First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Abby Walcher

Springfield, VA

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Everyone,

If you have been following the polls here on Topix, there is a lot of support for Rick.

While Rick is still discerning what role he would seek in the town political life, please be assured that he cares deeply in the welfare of the citizens of Colonial Beach.

You know him as a successful restaurant owner, a businessman, a supporter of youth activities, a philanthropist, and a Patriot.

Now we are offering you the chance to get to know Rick, the potential elected official.

Details will be forthcoming but please keep Saturday August 18th from 5-7 pm free on your calendar.

Abby
Yeah But

Gloucester, VA

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Abby Walcher wrote:
Everyone,
If you have been following the polls here on Topix, there is a lot of support for Rick.
While Rick is still discerning what role he would seek in the town political life, please be assured that he cares deeply in the welfare of the citizens of Colonial Beach.
You know him as a successful restaurant owner, a businessman, a supporter of youth activities, a philanthropist, and a Patriot.
Now we are offering you the chance to get to know Rick, the potential elected official.
Details will be forthcoming but please keep Saturday August 18th from 5-7 pm free on your calendar.
Abby
He needs to quit being such a jerk on Topix. No thanks.
Yea

Emporia, VA

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Abby - R U Screwing his HOTDOG -- I really haven't seen any support for Rick besides UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Who knows him as a sucessful restaurant OWNER -- Where - When and Y. Who in the He** wants to get to know Rick? Abby he must really take care of UUUUUUU and sure hope he is giving you more than his HOTDOG -- hopefully $$$$s! You take care of his HOTDOG --- I LUV Colonial Beach and we don't need people like RICK - understand that he showed his ass at the Council Meeting and also at Town Hall. Yea I have been checking topix and I have NOT seen anyone supporting RICK. Abby dam you must be dreaming!!!!
Abby get in bed with his HOTDOG and have a great night.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 10, 2012
That should be the most intellectually stimulating "meet and greet" political event of all time.
Bill P

Lexington Park, MD

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Think I will make some popcorn and watch this one unfold. I see no reason to interject my negativity here. Abby and Rick are doing a fine job of crashing this train. This IS a joke though, right?
rick aka the dawg

King George, VA

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Bill P wrote:
Think I will make some popcorn and watch this one unfold. I see no reason to interject my negativity here. Abby and Rick are doing a fine job of crashing this train. This IS a joke though, right?
good answer Bill P keep your negativity to your self and jump on the band wagon. Rick will be your next town manager your more then welcome to the meet and greet.there will be change 2012 the year of the dawg
Larry

Irvington, VA

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Abby Walcher wrote:
Everyone,
If you have been following the polls here on Topix, there is a lot of support for Rick.
While Rick is still discerning what role he would seek in the town political life, please be assured that he cares deeply in the welfare of the citizens of Colonial Beach.
You know him as a successful restaurant owner, a businessman, a supporter of youth activities, a philanthropist, and a Patriot.
Now we are offering you the chance to get to know Rick, the potential elected official.
Details will be forthcoming but please keep Saturday August 18th from 5-7 pm free on your calendar.
Abby
What restaurant!!!!
John G

King William, VA

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Abby Walcher wrote:
Everyone,
If you have been following the polls here on Topix, there is a lot of support for Rick.
While Rick is still discerning what role he would seek in the town political life, please be assured that he cares deeply in the welfare of the citizens of Colonial Beach.
You know him as a successful restaurant owner, a businessman, a supporter of youth activities, a philanthropist, and a Patriot.
Now we are offering you the chance to get to know Rick, the potential elected official.
Details will be forthcoming but please keep Saturday August 18th from 5-7 pm free on your calendar.
Abby
My calendar is open from 5-7pm on the 18th. Now how about some details so I know how much popcorn to bring so I can join Bill P watching this train wreck.
Rick AKA Dawg

King George, VA

#9 Aug 10, 2012
John G wrote:
<quoted text>
My calendar is open from 5-7pm on the 18th. Now how about some details so I know how much popcorn to bring so I can join Bill P watching this train wreck.
Abby I think the town pier would be great spot for this event. Maybe we can see if larry and jerry want to have a hot dog cook off too. Abby check with the town to see if we need a special permit for this event I have checked with the dawgetts and the will be ready too. Dont worry about Pop corn we have that under control.The theem song for this will be HOUND DAWG.
bill pee pee

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Bill p will be giving head to the first 20 people . So get there early he will give u a bag of popcorn as a complimentary treat
John G

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Aug 10, 2012
bill pee pee wrote:
Bill p will be giving head to the first 20 people . So get there early he will give u a bag of popcorn as a complimentary treat
Was this post really needed?
Yeah But

Gloucester, VA

#12 Aug 10, 2012
rick aka the dawg wrote:
<quoted text>good answer Bill P keep your negativity to your self and jump on the band wagon. Rick will be your next town manager your more then welcome to the meet and greet.there will be change 2012 the year of the dawg
You do know that the Town Manager is not an elected position, right? Or are you that ignorant?
dawg suporter

King George, VA

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Yeah But wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Town Manager is not an elected position, right? Or are you that ignorant?
yes it is elected by the town council i have seen his resume and i have herd he has support from all.
Abby Walcher

Springfield, VA

#14 Aug 17, 2012
Come by the Dawg House on the boardwalk this Saturday at 5 pm so you can meet Rick and talk about town matters.

You can ask him questions while you try out his hot dogs. The prices are very reasonable.

Abby
seaweed

King George, VA

#15 Aug 17, 2012
Give me a break.... this town is a joke! Yeah, someone to do better here ....GODD LUCK! I will NOT hold my breath!
Clyde

King George, VA

#16 Aug 17, 2012
Abby Walcher wrote:
Come by the Dawg House on the boardwalk this Saturday at 5 pm so you can meet Rick and talk about town matters.
You can ask him questions while you try out his hot dogs. The prices are very reasonable.
Abby
Wouldn't do business with him if it were free.
VETNAM 2

Colonial Beach, VA

#17 Aug 18, 2012
smartassofficial wrote:
That should be the most intellectually stimulating "meet and greet" political event of all time.
So you'll be there then?
Lunchbox

Wilbraham, MA

#18 Aug 18, 2012
Just got done talking to the dawg and let me tell you he has the right attitude to get this town back on tra
VETNAM 2

Colonial Beach, VA

#19 Aug 18, 2012
Lunchbox wrote:
Just got done talking to the dawg and let me tell you he has the right attitude to get this town back on tra
Lunchbox.....

I went up there at 5:00 to stand in line and maybe get a chance to pick Rick's brain. Stood in line for 22 minutes but to no avail. I was the very first one in line.(And also the very last one in line).
Question

Saluda, VA

#20 Aug 18, 2012
Are you saying there were no other people there to
meet and greet Rick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King George Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Eats in CB! 1 hr bad boys 6
Colonial Beach School Fire Ruled Arson 2 hr luv_CB 7
Colonial Beach raises water rates (Jul '12) 8 hr Beach lover 76
Trinity Builders (Sep '12) 9 hr haha 32
A to Z of song titles 11 hr texas pete 127
Song Title Game 11 hr texas pete 64
Town council meeting 14 hr Jewel 23
•••
•••
•••

King George Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

King George People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

King George News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in King George
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••