does anyone have any baby boy stuff there needing to give away

Posted in the Kimper Forum

soon to be mom

Ruther Glen, VA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
if anyone has any baby stuff they want to get ride of i would appreciate it im due to have a lil boy in may anything would help
easy

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2012
soon to be mom wrote:
if anyone has any baby stuff they want to get ride of i would appreciate it im due to have a lil boy in may anything would help
Do you have a public place to drop it off and let them have you pick it up or bring it to you?Just leave an address on here and I ll bring some stuff and drop it off.
soon to be mom

Ruther Glen, VA

#3 Apr 13, 2012
i can meet you some where and pick it up if that would be alright
easy

Pikeville, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2012
As far as my wife and I are concerned,you can pick it up anywhere you like too.If you re comfortable with coming to our house and get it if she thinks it will be alright.
soon to be mom

Ruther Glen, VA

#5 Apr 14, 2012
ok that is fine...i could proubley do that wendsday if that would be ok for you guys ....do u want my email to email me your address..
soon to be mom

Ruther Glen, VA

#6 Apr 14, 2012
we are on meathouse so depending how far of a drive to u guys......if its not to far i could proubley pick it up anytime but if its a lil ways i would proubly do it wendsday if its alright with you guys lol and thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min wtf 6,052
two small dogs 1 hr resucer 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 154,359
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Earl 16,174
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Mon Princess412 81,648
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Mon Voter 26,287
amber (Jan '14) Mon Telling it like i... 12
•••
•••
•••

Kimper Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kimper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE