xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5144 Jun 16, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Today Obama and Napolitano saw to the end of the US as a Constitutional Republic, ruling on illegals by executive fiat.
We have a Marxist running the country. Wake up.
What should we expect from people like this? After all, he paid off Congress to pass his healthcare bill.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5145 Jun 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="me:)"]<quote d text>
why are you commenting on an Ohio post if you're from Indiana?And another Thing,if you think you're so right,maybe you should convince us by using the correct form of your/you're.Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Great, another typo cop on the board. People can post from any state or country in this forum. It is the internet you know.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5146 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
Smelly old white men on the computer 24 7. It is not hard to figure out a characture of what you look like. Talking with your republican buddies about the good old republican days. Hey there Sally go on over there an gimme my gun, I'ma gonna kill me a varment.
Smelly old white men, yet you're here all the time as well.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5147 Jun 16, 2012
Dem wrote:
Now I am a racist because I said you are white? You are a tad sensitive aren't you? Guess I described you down to your tea bags.
And what if somebody referred to you as a smelly old black guy? That wouldn't be racist in your view?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5148 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! My guess is they lack any real education. Or they use bath salts.
That's nothing. Wait until DumBama makes pot legal.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5149 Jun 16, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I think they still are allowing Students to defer their payments and interest up to 5 years which was passed back in 2009.
I'll have to ask my nephew about that one. He just graduated with his masters, and he and my sister are buried with loans.
me:)

Massillon, OH

#5152 Jun 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
why are you commenting on an Ohio post if you're from Indiana?And another Thing,if you think you're so right,maybe you should convince us by using the correct form of your/you're.Just a thought."

Great, another typo cop on the board. People can post from any state or country in this forum. It is the internet you know.
You think you should have an opinion on the government when you can't even use correct grammar?WOW
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5153 Jun 16, 2012
You think you should have an opinion on the government when you can't even use correct grammar?WOW[/QUOTE]

I see you are now the grammar police as well. Good for you. But since you are such an authority, I might suggest that you learn how many spaces to put between a question mark and your next sentence. How does it feel?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5154 Jun 16, 2012
free wrote:
Do you think Oblame-a believes he is Latino, a crossbred result of an Irish-Kenyan ? Or Irish African ? Or Irish Crimson-Tide baby, O'Bama ?
I think he is part American Indian. You know, those high cheek bones and all. LOL!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#5156 Jun 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
why shouldn't it be, at least for personal use?

woof
OMG

Powell, OH

#5157 Jun 16, 2012
Racists America...Gotta just love the ignorant redneck mentality of this country... America...Land of the Bigots...Home of the Idiots

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#5158 Jun 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's coming. So is the suspension of student loan repayment.
He is that desperate. And it won't work.

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#5159 Jun 16, 2012
OMG wrote:
Racists America...Gotta just love the ignorant redneck mentality of this country... America...Land of the Bigots...Home of the Idiots
The race card has been revoked. Permanently. I can thank Obama and his minions for that.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5160 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Give me an example of my "racism." Opposing Obama? Yeah, that's what you people cry about.
.......... Everything you say has racial overtones. The only people you care about is rich white men. Any programs that may serve other cultures you down grade.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5161 Jun 16, 2012
By the way I was checking out the Columbus forms late last night and there you and your buddies were talking away saying some very nasty things are you really pervs?
Ghost Writer

United States

#5162 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>The race card has been revoked. Permanently. I can thank Obama and his minions for that.
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Yes my friend, Obama has helped to reveal the true purpose and playbook of liberalism. Notice your antagonist has little left to offer but you are a racist and you don't care about other cultures. This reeks of emotional distress and lacks legitimacy since the Obama's constant use of such tactics are now seen for what they are - a sleazy attempt at political self-preservation.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5163 Jun 16, 2012
Google It wrote:
Notice how the Democrat assumes that none of the jobs taken by those newly legal Hispanics would have gone to young black people, the group with the highest unemployment rate.
Obama is the Panderer in Chief.
.......... That's right Obama is black but his mama was white. He is a highly intelligent man far more than any of you nit-wits. There is alot of happy Latinos right now that you Repubs didn't want to help out.

Since: Mar 11

Norcross, GA

#5164 Jun 16, 2012
OMG wrote:
Spoken like a true democrat.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5165 Jun 16, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>That's coming. So is the suspension of student loan repayment.
He is that desperate. And it won't work.
.......... Maybe he is doing some things that are needed before (if) the Repubs get in there and destroy everything. There is a long list of everything Romney wants to do keep people next to starving, but the very rich will be doing quite well. Romney has turned this into a class war against the disadvanaged.
Dem

Chillicothe, OH

#5166 Jun 16, 2012
Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my friend, Obama has helped to reveal the true purpose and playbook of liberalism. Notice your antagonist has little left to offer but you are a racist and you don't care about other cultures. This reeks of emotional distress and lacks legitimacy since the Obama's constant use of such tactics are now seen for what they are - a sleazy attempt at political self-preservation.
.......... BLAHHH BLAHH BLAHH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimbolton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rikki Sat Jeff 1
I'm looking for people that knew any info. on C... Oct 10 Shannon 1
Looking for Darlene Higgins Oct 6 Jay62 1
Church protests after pastor arrested at stripa Sep '14 greg 1
Anti-fracking billboards in Ohio coming down Sep '14 Kri 1
Marlon Taylor Aug '14 Funny stuff 1
Big smiles: Universal therapy with "Happy Face"... Aug '14 Denyse 1
Kimbolton Dating
Find my Match

Kimbolton Jobs