Krystal Letner Jenkins Cline (Your Husband Next)

Posted in the Kimball Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Betrayed

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 8, 2010
Wonder who is next on her to do list
Grapevine

Maysel, WV

#2 Apr 8, 2010
Rumor is its somebody with the intials J.H. dont know for sure though. I do know he's married better hope his wife dont find out!
pooh

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2010
its probably James Hastings, him and his wife is divorced now and they are neighbors...maybe krystal is the reason they divorced
Haha

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2010
Haha your hilarious. Seems to me like you don't know anything. I know this family very well, Krystal Cline is very happy with Tony Cline and for your information it was her daughter Brittany that took James away from his wife. Don't be a hater! Don't be jealous that you have to ride around in a dodge and Krystal has her choice of 5 vehicles, and has her name on the side of a tractor. And it's not Krystal Letner Jenkins Cline It's KRYSTAL CLINE!!!
Your not fooling anyone, we know exactly who this is. Like I said quit hating on this family because James found someone better than you. At least he doesn't have to take hedge clippers and antibacterial soap with him when he wants some.
good grief

Upperglade, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2010
People, lighten up and find a topic worth discussing and quit making up something, all above that is said is bullcrap. Krystal never leaves Tonys side and has not during all his illness. And for James and his wife, that is a different story. So find a realistic topic and leave these people alone, they bother no one.
wv gal

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Apr 8, 2010
you must not know Crystal as good as you think,shes always looking for the next man with money so she can break him like she has ever one she has had.
Brittany Lea

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2010
haha yall people are so funny..yall need a life..yall dont know shit..if yall had enough balls yall wouldnt hide behind a damn computer or phone..we no who started this shit but look whos getting the last laugh.. and as for james nope it aint my mother thats with him its me..so get ur damn facts striaght..jealousy makes people talk so get over it..and get a life..
maybe

Princeton, WV

#8 Apr 8, 2010
Grapevine wrote:
Rumor is its somebody with the intials J.H. dont know for sure though. I do know he's married better hope his wife dont find out!
well it could b Jane Huge or Jimmy Hamton
Deb

Maysel, WV

#9 Apr 8, 2010
Brittany Lea wrote:
haha yall people are so funny..yall need a life..yall dont know shit..if yall had enough balls yall wouldnt hide behind a damn computer or phone..we no who started this shit but look whos getting the last laugh.. and as for james nope it aint my mother thats with him its me..so get ur damn facts striaght..jealousy makes people talk so get over it..and get a life..
I think you are funny myself bragging about being with him like it's some big accomplishment in life. PLEASE! he is nothing but trash that's all he ever has been and all he ever will be. His ex should be thankful you took him off her hands because believe me he is no prize and from your comment I can tell you arent either looks like you two deserve each other.
Luvin this

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 9, 2010
Tony Cline is a dam fine man. His ex is ugly mouthy husband stealer B----. Looks like she lost this last money maker to his wifey. Why don't she run after one she got and can have? E Wilhite. Leave Krystal and Tony alone. Tony has a pretty woman who appreciates him .

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 9, 2010
I banged her and she liked it.......
curious

Welch, WV

#12 Apr 9, 2010
CldBe wrote:
I banged her and she liked it.......
Must not. She left you.
totally

Cowen, WV

#13 Apr 9, 2010
her face could stop a train or I may be mixed up maybe she pulls them?
u stink

Princeton, WV

#14 Apr 10, 2010
i no krystal and tony they r goood people just because himc and kathy fell outta love dont make tony bad or kystal bad for lovein him...as for the daughter how knows
last laugh

Durham, NC

#15 Apr 11, 2010
Haha wrote:
Haha your hilarious. Seems to me like you don't know anything. I know this family very well, Krystal Cline is very happy with Tony Cline and for your information it was her daughter Brittany that took James away from his wife. Don't be a hater! Don't be jealous that you have to ride around in a dodge and Krystal has her choice of 5 vehicles, and has her name on the side of a tractor. And it's not Krystal Letner Jenkins Cline It's KRYSTAL CLINE!!!
Your not fooling anyone, we know exactly who this is. Like I said quit hating on this family because James found someone better than you. At least he doesn't have to take hedge clippers and antibacterial soap with him when he wants some.
"has her name on the side of a tractor" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so what, is that the new 'red carpet' of WVa??? LMAO! Oohhhh, her names on the side of a tractor, shes practically royalty. I dont even know her, but you idiots ask for people to laugh at you by writing stupid stuff like that. Seriously now. hahaha!
Wise Man

Welch, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2010
Wiseman sayeth, just because one's name is wrote on a porta-john wall, does not mean that they are easy, because it took me, 3 loratabs, and a xanax to hit that!!!!!
poohgal

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2010
well its probably not her name on the tractor, its the initials BJ and thats because he works for Bobby Justus and thats whats on all his trucks. i think he is dirty leaving his wife for a little girl but maybe he did Kim a favor. i have known him a very long time, he had a great mom but guess he took after his dad.
huh

Bluefield, WV

#18 Apr 15, 2010
all yall just jealous of her, she is a very lovely woman and great personality
wondering

Clay, WV

#19 Apr 18, 2010
Haha wrote:
Is it John Deere green?
John Deere Green

Princeton, WV

#20 Apr 18, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it John Deere green?
I bet a tractor isn't the first place her name has been written!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 59 min COOTERDOG 22,464
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Doug77 8,077
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Doug77 1,834
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,922
Anawalt police chief resigns (Sep '12) 2 hr Duke Jupiter 28
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 4 hr COOTERDOG 12,519
Word assocation (Sep '07) 6 hr Madison in TN 15,555
Kimball Dating
Find my Match

Kimball Jobs

Kimball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kimball News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kimball

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]